First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Controversial Child Sex Dolls
24693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

DevinKuska wrote:

I think this is a silly idea. We don't give bodies to necrophiliacs... why would we give a doll to a pedophile.
Poor analogy... just saying.
You'd have to replace doll with child, or bodies with doll for there to be an equivalency.

7333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Its just a doll, dolls are not real & people have been fucking dolls for years. This is no better or worse than people screwing their anime waifu dolls. Anyone who thinks this is controversial needs their head checked to see if they can tell the difference between what is real and what is not.
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Doll X not real X nobody get hurt X profit.
6216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Brooklyn NYC
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
While the doll isn't real and prevents people from being harmed, which is good, this also means that people that are thinking of abusing young children will have these thoughts and their behavior will now be somewhat normalized through the existence of the dol
82489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / PEI, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
I don't have so much an issue with the doll its self but rather acting out the fantasy of having sex with a child. Whether a person is acting out that fantasy with a doll or a full grown adult I do not see it as being a good idea.
12223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
lol it looks like one of those really big barbie dolls. It actually dose not look like a child to me, appart from the size(very short). But its face and hair and i guess even boobs make it look more like a large barbie or Disney character doll or just a shrunken version of an adult character (not a child).

When i clicked on this i was expecting it to look like an Asian girl with no boobs or maybe be a loli anime character doll or something.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
@ people who think this is okay because it's not "real"


Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

trmjkd989 wrote:

Creepy, but I'd rather they get off to sex dolls vs going after real people.


I agree, as long as less people are emotionally scarred, then they can have their creepy dolls. I still don't like the doll idea but if it is the doll versus a person, they can keep their dolls.
7333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Sogno- wrote:

@ people who think this is okay because it's not "real"




@ people who can't tell the difference between fantasy & reality on an anime website, people like you honestly scare me more than these doll screwing sicko's do.


1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Dafuq

Way to realistic, for one. For two, if people get comfy with their doll, they present the potential to "upgrade".

15868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Is there any research demonstrating an increased likelihood of committing sexual crimes tied causally to a legal manifestation of the fantasy such as this?
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

lucythefangirl5689 wrote:


trmjkd989 wrote:

Creepy, but I'd rather they get off to sex dolls vs going after real people.


I agree, as long as less people are emotionally scarred, then they can have their creepy dolls. I still don't like the doll idea but if it is the doll versus a person, they can keep their dolls.


It's worth pointing out that with neuroplasticity and such, you may just be reinforcing the mental habits and patterns. That's how porn and sex work, literally rearranging the physical structure of the brain.

I offer up voluntary neutering as an alternative.
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

sundin13 wrote:

Is there any research demonstrating an increased likelihood of committing sexual crimes tied causally to a legal manifestation of the fantasy such as this?


I think it's more an example of the whole "road to Hell paved with good intentions" thing.
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

karatecowboy wrote:


lucythefangirl5689 wrote:


trmjkd989 wrote:

Creepy, but I'd rather they get off to sex dolls vs going after real people.


I agree, as long as less people are emotionally scarred, then they can have their creepy dolls. I still don't like the doll idea but if it is the doll versus a person, they can keep their dolls.


It's worth pointing out that with neuroplasticity and such, you may just be reinforcing the mental habits and patterns. That's how porn and sex work, literally rearranging the physical structure of the brain.

I offer up voluntary neutering as an alternative.


I was just offering a temporary alternate on the current situation, your view is quite valid, though. It may increase their mental state on it but I was just thinking short-term.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.