First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Controversial Child Sex Dolls
5256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/11/17

Dogempire wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


Oh look, a straight person trying to tell queer people how they think. What a surprise.





Oh look, a vapid, sophomoric platitude from the uneducated.. What a surprise.


>Calls me uneducated
>Says sexuality is a choice

Ironic.





How retarded can you dumbasses be that you don't see you have lied to yourself so much you actually believe this nonsensical bullshit that is spewing out of your mouths.

Don't worry IM SURE YOU"LL do just fine in your own little world.
5256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/11/17
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

Damien27 wrote:



Fair enough, but deciding the moral wrongness of something that is none of your business & doesn't hurt anyone based on the lack of evidence is rather asinine don't you think? All that tells me is that there needs to be more research and they need to release and translate the research already made, and so I need put aside my disgust and keep an open mind until it becomes available.

Because using the law to ban something out of fear, disgust and hatred without any evidence to back up criminal behavior & causality of its consumption is a much greater moral crime imo.

I'd personally really like to see the research that the Sexpo executive director Tommi Paalanen was talking about in the letter that was quoted in that article "Both Sexpo services and international studies have shown that the risk of a sexual offense against a child can be reduced by providing a pedophile with a channel for their desires.


I suppose you may be right but I have always approached the unknown the same way I approach a fire fight . The safety stays off until I know all opposition is down ,so to speak. It may be a somewhat crude and perhaps even questionable way of treating the unknown but when it comes to something as wrong as even desiring sexual gratification from children I'll gladly take such an approach.

After all you can't just write off the fact these dolls are serving as a leash of sorts for a very morally wrong desire. Not every addict can be cured by the stands in we've created for their cravings. And until some concrete evidence proves otherwise I am going to assume the success rate is low to non-existent. After all it's one thing for a heroin addict to fall off the methadone wagon but for a paedophile to become unsatisfied with his doll is quite another. The heroin addict hurts no one but themselves , the same can not be said of the child molester.
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

JanusCascade wrote:



I got Assignment for you! Go Assassinate the known Child Molesters!


Society would call me a murderer regardless of the righteousness of my actions. But believe me I'd have no qualms putting a .415 PGW round through their hearts.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

amejia0 wrote:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.


Oh believe me, I know all about lying to myself, after all. I did constantly tell myself god existed despite not being able to believe it and I did keep trying to convince myself that the adult who beat me on a weekly basis for 8 years was actually a good person and someone who only wished the best for me, but in a tough love kind of manner.

I find it kind of funny that all of you "sexuality is a choice" people are heterosexuals, or occasionally bisexuals who don't realize a vast majority of the world is monosexual.

Yes, I can choose who I sleep with, that much is obvious. However, it doesn't mean I'll feel the same level of intimacy or attraction with someone of a non-preferred gender as I would with someone of my preferred gender. A straight guy probably isn't going to enjoy taking a d*ck up his ass as much as a gay guy would, and that's why they avoid such things. Gay men have married women before, after all. However, they'll probably make shitty lovers and there's always the possibility they'll say "I don't like this" and end up filing for divorce and subsequently getting together with another man instead. After all, sexuality is a preference that's set in stone and can't be changed, it can appear to be changed through self-denial, but never changed.

Any queer person who's in tune with their feelings can tell you that they didn't choose their sexual preference. I don't think it's far fetched to say that sexual preference is a combination of nature and nurture, however that doesn't make it a choice because a choice would entail making a selection between two or more options.

Now, I understand that since you grew up heterosexual you haven't been through the same challenges at 99.9% of queer people, so you would essentially be out of the loop. Anyone who's grown up queer could give you various answers as to when they discovered their sexuality, how they felt about it growing up, heck some people have even figured out they're not straight after all, but rather they're bisexual, or one of the various other sexualities like pansexual or asexual. You see, sexual orientation, unlike biological sex, is a spectrum, and people discover or rediscover new things about themselves all the time.

Heck I had one hell of a journey to figure out I was actually atheist since I had to stop lying and decide to finally be honest with myself and realize it was mentally impossible for me to believe in a god.

Either way, I've decided I'm not gonna hold your straight privilege induced ignorance against you or really anyone on this forum anymore. There are some people whose opinions won't change, and those opinions are founded on ignorance and set in stone, the people who truly want to learn new things and grow will consider new angles, change their opinions, etc.

Anyways, if you have some questions feel free to message me or just reply to this forum post or w/e, I realize I got a bit heated in the above sentences.



6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

DevinKuska wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:

Well, that and the whole "Born that way; can't change" is, well, a bunch of lies.

But they knew that. It's not about what's true or not. It's about forcing as much degeneracy on society as possible... because THAT'S power, baby! I mean, come on, look at this article: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22730310-100-sexuality-is-fluid-its-time-to-get-past-born-this-way/

"Sexuality is fluid – it’s time to get past ‘born this way’". Well DUH it's time to "get past" the "born this way" lie ... it's outlived it's usefulness. Now that we've duped a dimwitted Supreme Court into forcing this onto Americans we can dispense with the lie. It's not like the SCOTUS can just say "Oh really? I guess our conclusions were wrong because they were based on a faulty premise" and just scrap the thing. There was never any substance to the "born that way" BS, but a lie repeated often enough will be treated as truth.


For the record I am not saying one way or another in regard to LGBT community, I have yet to come to a decision on the matter. My point was winning a federal case with the basis of your argument being "They cant change who they are sexually attracted" to IMO was a slippery slope. I have seen other cases(not necessarily federal) where normally societal taboos were legalized because of some broad defense made by a previous case. It can be argued either way regarding "slippery slope" but based on how today's legal proceedings go. I just feel it was a very iffy defense

. I would rather they just asked for HUMAN rights. If the courts decided marriage was not a right that all people are entitled to. One could simply sue the (your name vs federal govt.) to outlaw marriage. You may think that's silly but this is exactly how some of our most current laws come about. Whether relevant or not I am reminded of history, such as the Roman empire where same sex relations were not all that taboo neither was relations between men and young boys/girls. My concern is our society degrades because current immoral acts are rationalized and legalized because there is legal precedent and some special rights group screaming discrimination. Perhaps I am just some paranoid nutcase... hard to say when my opinion of myself is rather biased


Even if they legalized pedophilia it would probably have to happen after a major cultural shift. At the moment American society's ideas of what's sexually acceptable only includes consenting adults, and plenty of research and talking to people who have been sexually assaulted as a child is at a consensus that sex between adults and children is psychologically damaging to the child, especially later in life. So I think it's safe to say that it'll remain illegal for a while.

Sure I can see the age of consent be reduced below 18 to something like 16, but I doubt anyone's going to be advocating for the right of a man to f*ck an 8 year old within this century or the next. But then again, that's just my prediction of the future and who knows what could happen.




11063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / within the world...
Online
Posted 6/12/17
This is so fucking weird and gross D:

That's all I have to say.
25686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

Ranwolf wrote:

Why , why ,WHY...does humanity insist on lowering my already non-existent faith in it . It's almost like you people want me to climb a clock tower with Cassandra in hand.


Nah, just want you to get on board with the police state.
29069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
fucking creepy as shit...but as others said it's a doll what are we gonna arrest them for fucking a sex doll ...xD
33160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
This is a really stupid idea.

What makes anyone think that:

1. an actual pedophiliac would prefer a doll rather than a child OR
2. this doll would rehabilitate any pedophiliac??

No. this isn't just a stupid idea... It's a quadruple RETARDED IDEA.
5497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 6/12/17
It's probably for practicing CPR
29069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

fredreload wrote:

It's probably for practicing CPR


yes...let just imagine that
25686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:
Yes, I can choose who I sleep with, that much is obvious. However, it doesn't mean I'll feel the same level of intimacy or attraction with someone of a non-preferred gender as I would with someone of my preferred gender.


So what? People enjoy a lot of unacceptable things and must choose to reject that part of themselves, or be jailed. Such as the pedophilia this thread was started on.

There is certainly the concept that our bodies erode our free will to some extent, but a civilized society would have us control or eliminate our desires where appropriate.
209019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Online
Posted 6/12/17
hmmmmmmmmmmm but still , its a doll
28172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Online
Posted 6/12/17
Shut up and take my money!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.