First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
section 8 not for the lazy no more.
20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Good news people it seems section 8 will be much harder to get.. Trump is targeting people who is using the system to get out of working and getting a free ride.. section 8 will not be given to woman who have children to live off the government no more.. section 8 is for people who work and don't make enough to feed their kids..
also defunding welfare.. Trump you are the MAN!



Ok kids .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTs-jp0YBXY Black men proud to be American, Trump making the hood great.

others who agree with trump... woman and men both.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVkIwnnOPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7xYmEm102Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBH4hyCqbOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZihYA7S-Iw

section 8 is being defunded and people using it for a free ride will be no more....... you be expected to work, and you will be drug tested...

Trump did it again, another good thing coming from his presidency. http://conservativefighters.com/news/trump-signs-new-order-drug-tests-mandatory-welfare-look-immediately-happened/.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/03/31/trump-signs-cruz-brady-bill-expand-drug-testing-unemployment-benefit-applicants http://www.governing.com/topics/health-human-services/gov-congress-drug-testing-unemployment-states-trump.html
25020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
No.
20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17


would you like to elaborate?
21969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
yea, if I didn't have this building, who is owned by my family iwould be in secton 8 right now lol
I agree with the drug testing but not the other, some people just cant work,
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Good, I knew one of those people who lived off of welfare because of their children. Apparently they're disabled yet they're perfectly capable of doing manual labor for their parents, somehow. They had a smoking habit and their kids were often hungry. I felt pretty sorry for their kids because they were given a sh*tty parent.

I'm sure they've graduated from high school or are graduating within the next school year so at least they're hopefully on their own and digging themselves out of poverty instead of perpetuating the cycle.

48691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
HAHAAHAHHA. Oh man the irony of this post. You are one of the main "omgurd fake news blah blah" and you have literally just posted FAKE NEWS. Seriously, that isn't even a real Donald Trump tweet. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT ON HIS TWITTER. This has been debunked so many times, and the only people still pushing it are alt-right nutters with their fake news facebook posts. You even managed to find several youtube videos (again, so impressed by your sources) of people that are actually talking about something completely different. In his proposed budget he has huge cuts to HUD which includes a massive amount of rent assistance to WORKING families that can't afford to cover their rent.


edit: http://www.snopes.com/drug-test-benefits-trump-tweet/
Damn, debunked all the way back in January and you are still falling for it. Well done sir, you made my night.

6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

rawratl wrote:

HAHAAHAHHA. Oh man the irony of this post. You are one of the main "omgurd fake news blah blah" and you have literally just posted FAKE NEWS. Seriously, that isn't even a real Donald Trump tweet. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT ON HIS TWITTER. This has been debunked so many times, and the only people still pushing it are alt-right nutters with their fake news facebook posts. You even managed to find several youtube videos (again, so impressed by your sources) of people that are actually talking about something completely different. In his proposed budget he has huge cuts to HUD which includes a massive amount of rent assistance to WORKING families that can't afford to cover their rent.


edit: http://www.snopes.com/drug-test-benefits-trump-tweet/
Damn, debunked all the way back in January and you are still falling for it. Well done sir, you made my night.



Nice eye, didn't even notice something was off about that tweet.



7626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
I do think Drug testing should be mandatory for welfare(not necessarily section 8) as I have known people who abuse the system. A govt paid drug test only hurts people who cant pass a test. I have lived in my car before and could still pass a drug test. I find the argument that poor people are more likely to use drugs so we cant hold it against them. That said... There should be exceptions. People who take Methadone(dunno how its spelled) should get an exemption for that particular part of the test as they are physically not capable of stopping(heroin withdrawals can be lethal). Other then those who use drugs(of any sort) I am not sure why people oppose this idea.

Just think of all the jobs drug testing could create XD
48691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:

Nice eye, didn't even notice something was off about that tweet.





I think the only site I remember really pushing that was the DailyStormer (Nazi/White Supremacist news site), and it was debunked immediately but once people start reposting dumb shit on facebook it's almost impossible to stop.
20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:


rawratl wrote:

HAHAAHAHHA. Oh man the irony of this post. You are one of the main "omgurd fake news blah blah" and you have literally just posted FAKE NEWS. Seriously, that isn't even a real Donald Trump tweet. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT ON HIS TWITTER. This has been debunked so many times, and the only people still pushing it are alt-right nutters with their fake news facebook posts. You even managed to find several youtube videos (again, so impressed by your sources) of people that are actually talking about something completely different. In his proposed budget he has huge cuts to HUD which includes a massive amount of rent assistance to WORKING families that can't afford to cover their rent.


edit: http://www.snopes.com/drug-test-benefits-trump-tweet/
Damn, debunked all the way back in January and you are still falling for it. Well done sir, you made my night.



Nice eye, didn't even notice something was off about that tweet.





The tweet has nothing to do with the topic.. It just goes with what really is going on right now.. http://conservativefighters.com/news/trump-signs-new-order-drug-tests-mandatory-welfare-look-immediately-happened/.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/03/31/trump-signs-cruz-brady-bill-expand-drug-testing-unemployment-benefit-applicants
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


rawratl wrote:

HAHAAHAHHA. Oh man the irony of this post. You are one of the main "omgurd fake news blah blah" and you have literally just posted FAKE NEWS. Seriously, that isn't even a real Donald Trump tweet. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT ON HIS TWITTER. This has been debunked so many times, and the only people still pushing it are alt-right nutters with their fake news facebook posts. You even managed to find several youtube videos (again, so impressed by your sources) of people that are actually talking about something completely different. In his proposed budget he has huge cuts to HUD which includes a massive amount of rent assistance to WORKING families that can't afford to cover their rent.


edit: http://www.snopes.com/drug-test-benefits-trump-tweet/
Damn, debunked all the way back in January and you are still falling for it. Well done sir, you made my night.



Nice eye, didn't even notice something was off about that tweet.





The tweet has nothing to do with the topic.. It just goes with what really is going on right now.. http://conservativefighters.com/news/trump-signs-new-order-drug-tests-mandatory-welfare-look-immediately-happened/.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/03/31/trump-signs-cruz-brady-bill-expand-drug-testing-unemployment-benefit-applicants


Then why didn't you post a news article like a normal person?

20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


rawratl wrote:

HAHAAHAHHA. Oh man the irony of this post. You are one of the main "omgurd fake news blah blah" and you have literally just posted FAKE NEWS. Seriously, that isn't even a real Donald Trump tweet. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT ON HIS TWITTER. This has been debunked so many times, and the only people still pushing it are alt-right nutters with their fake news facebook posts. You even managed to find several youtube videos (again, so impressed by your sources) of people that are actually talking about something completely different. In his proposed budget he has huge cuts to HUD which includes a massive amount of rent assistance to WORKING families that can't afford to cover their rent.


edit: http://www.snopes.com/drug-test-benefits-trump-tweet/
Damn, debunked all the way back in January and you are still falling for it. Well done sir, you made my night.



Nice eye, didn't even notice something was off about that tweet.





The tweet has nothing to do with the topic.. It just goes with what really is going on right now.. http://conservativefighters.com/news/trump-signs-new-order-drug-tests-mandatory-welfare-look-immediately-happened/.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/03/31/trump-signs-cruz-brady-bill-expand-drug-testing-unemployment-benefit-applicants


Then why didn't you post a news article like a normal person?

because its fun watching them call me a liar without looking into it first.. its teasing them.

On top of that I gave links to 4 people talking about it.. if they paid attention they would have seen that and new that it is a thing.
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17
Stupid. Waste of time and money. Serves no purpose other than dehumanizing the poor.
48691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


On top of that I gave links to 4 people talking about it.. if they paid attention they would have seen that and new that it is a thing.


It's clear to anyone reading this thread you don't even understand what the people in those videos are talking about. As evidenced by you being pressed and then adding 2 more random news articles on top of it that are unrelated to anything from the original post.

I know you've said before that you are the smartest guy on here (obviously with your grammar it's true). However, I'll help you digest a little of what you just posted to double down on your incongruous posts before. What you most recently posted is a Trump administration (in conjunction with Cruz-Brady) to give the states the right to drug test more people before they could receive unemployment benefits. This was in response to a recent Obama administration bill that allowed states to test only for applicants that had been fired for drug offense or for jobs that would normally require drug testing. They left it up to the department of Labor to figure out exactly what those jobs would be.

However, as has been noted the legislation you are celebrating did nothing but "shoot themselves in the foot." I'll quote here and you can read the article if you wish to further educate yourself.


After the election, Republicans saw a chance to chuck Obama’s rules by using the Congressional Review Act, a 1996 law that allows a recently issued regulation to be overturned by majorities in the House and Senate. When the resolution passed in March, its House sponsor, Brady, said it would “empower our states to help fully qualified workers get back to work.”

The effort backfired. Because the 2012 law let states test people suited for jobs specified by federal regulations, now that those regulations have been scrapped, there are no jobs for which states are able to test for drugs. Before Congress revoked Obama’s rules, states could have tested aspiring pipeline operators and commercial drivers; now they can’t.

States will get to impose broader testing requirements only if the Labor Department goes through its own formal rule-making process to issue stricter regulations, or if Congress passes a law setting states loose. Because Congress got rid of the old rules, Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, could be more likely to make the issue a top priority, says Scott Sanders, executive director of the National Association of State Workforce Agencies.

“The irony of it is, now that they’ve disapproved this law, they’re in a worse position than they were before.” —Jeffrey Lubbers, American University law professor

But legal experts say developing new regulations will be harder now that Congress has eliminated the old ones. That’s because the 1996 review act bans an agency whose regulation has been voided from enacting any new regulation that’s “substantially the same.” Before Trump took office, the law had been used only once, to undo ergonomics rules issued under President Bill Clinton, and no president tried to regulate that area again. Any regulation Acosta comes up with is likely to be challenged in court on the grounds that it resembles Obama’s. “Nobody can predict with any degree of confidence how a court is going to react to any rule that covers the same subject matter,” says Richard Pierce, a George Washington University law professor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-25/how-republicans-botched-their-drug-test-legislation

I guess to you, teasing means making yourself look like a fool.
20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/12/17

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Stupid. Waste of time and money. Serves no purpose other than dehumanizing the poor.


No that was what welfare was doing... making people dependent on the government handout.. brainwashing entire generations into being stooges for the demarcate party.

Now they will have to stop being lazy and being a drain on society and work to become something. Its a good thing... after all I was instilled with a healthy work ethic.. leeches that can work but don't should not be getting handouts.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.