First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Black lives matter wins global peace prize
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
Black lives matter
26744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
Black lives matter just as much as everyone else's, whats the big deal?
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
Rolls eyes at signature
Anyways you are not worthy of your avatar. And clearly they don't matter with the disproportionate rates of arrests jail time employment poverty income poor health. Perhaps in another 50 years all lives will matter equally but until then BLACK LIVES MATTER
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
Someone's triggered...
21969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
lol
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
These are the same assholes who block freeways, screw them.
20989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17

Mazuthecat wrote:

These are the same assholes who block freeways, screw them.


^ This

21969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17

Mazuthecat wrote:

These are the same assholes who block freeways, screw them.


and tunnels

like the only way to get to Norfolk from my city, is thru the tunnel, to the other side of the river- part of it connects to a bridge-

and they blocked it, like bloody hell ppl have to work
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
Tell me about it, I fortunately never experienced a BLM protest blocking the freeway, but I still feel sorry for those stuck in traffic, many having jobs or missing important events due to the actions of unemployed bozos.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17

redokami wrote:


runec wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:
Should be People Lives matter Not Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Purple, Red, Orange.. But PEOPLE!


The implication is BLM is "Black Lives Matter Too" not "Black Lives Matter Only". Despite what some people seem to insist on thinking.



redokami wrote:
prob cuz of everyone screeching RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!! ITS THE RUSSIANS OMG OUR GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLED BY PUTIN OMG OMG OMGIMPEACH TRUMP OMG RUSSIA RUSSIA


That's kind of what happens when every intelligence agency you have concludes that a foreign power who has been historically opposed to the US and its interests fucks with one of America's most sacred tenants. That you *aren't* alarmed means you haven't yet fully grasped the implications of such a thing.




redokami wrote:
tbh if a "White lives matter" group came about, and did everything BLM has done, to a T, with the same rhetoric, they would be branded as a hate group and racist


Well, I'd brand them idiots first and foremost. It wouldn't make any sense if they did as they don't exactly have the same history behind them do they?



they actually have yet to conclude Russia did what they did on the scale that is being claimed, yesthey hacked the DNC, not the election tho,
it hasn't been proven that "trump is in putins pocket" so to speak tho
you cant honestly thinkputin has that much power when congress has more power than trump do you?


as for the other, people always seem to forget the irish, their status as slaves were lower than Africans over here and were treated as such
and in Europe middle easterners always took white Europeans as slaves, whites to this day are treated horribly over in Africa and the middle east, what is left of the white population there that is, so yes whites have had and do have systemic oppression in dfferent places, particularly where we are a minority, like south Africa

do we have it over here in America and some of Europe? no
does it exist stil? yes lol
why cant we just fight against injustice for all instead of singling out a particular race,and sorry but its not black lives matter "too" otherwise that would be in the name tbh, and their actions
speaking of minority

on the grand scale of the whole world , we are a minority, compared to "poc" which would include middle easterners, Africans, som south americans etc

The trials has nothing to do with proving that trump is in his pocket nor was that ever such the case, as cited by Comey(word for word) "You are not under investigation" when confronting trump. Not only was this "a thing", the only reason Trump was involved is due to the fact that in an investigation you are to ensure that any suspects are evaluated and have alibis. The fact you are this defensive for trump is ridiculous. Trump could of been taken advantage of for all we know, that doesn't mean there is not intelligence that links trump to this case otherwise trump would of never been confronted. The point that was being made was that such evidence is not empirical, they have what's called "intelligence". IF this intelligence leads them to believe they should investigate further[proved to involve trump] then why would you deny such an investigation that is a top-priority to our democratic process? What a sane human being you are. I'm sure OJ simpson would adore and admire such an innocent individual. Glove never fits. Find the "truth"[real killer].

So in short, there may of not been physical evidence proving trump sold out the whole world because he's just so smart and handsome, wow he has so much power I love him. Don't you? Omg. I just can't help either love or hate trump. Trump. Trump Trump.

I ponder if moderates even existed, like do I exist? I must not. Clearly, you only have two options with trump these days.

Holy batman I got annoyed by political white noise, but there is "evidence of trump being linked to the investigation's target(s)" and a trial, a man with a perfect record on oath supporting such intelligence. The fact you are still even debating this means the entire thing has gone over your head, honest question do you even keep up with the judicial trials who're concurring as such or are you just suggesting that you are the sole heir to the entitlement on deciding what is and is not fact[truth doesn't exist in your world in the rawest essence- what is truth?] ironically dissolving facts from being facts? Without facts we only have beliefs in what to be true. Nothing can ever be proven to be true if you suggest this whole world is a lie, quite possibly. Talking about truth in facts is hilarious, the point of facts is to test and replicate the processes in order to judge if there is a general consensus. I just want to clear this out seeing as I'm sure you're one of those well who's telling the "truth" to people, with your otherworldly knowledge and psychic prowess. See when in an investigation all that matters is who makes more sense. Wait, I must inquire, do you even know what facts are? You stated that in such a way as to propose it's a fact that we don't know, when we do know. That would make you a liar, misleading, manipulating and biased if you disagree that you do indeed know what a fact is and that you surely keep up to date with the investigation. Tell me it isn't so OP? I wish this was deadchan so I could confidently know you were a troll.

As for the racial tension. Wow. You had one train of thought on schedule though, being that skin tone has no relevance to you- but to your geography. Further has no relevancy beyond our geography, due to cultures and other ways of governing a society. Meaning you will and most likely are treated differently everywhere you go(imagine that?!). Literally would of never guessed there is racism in the world. I mean am I suppose to believe that I'm "not so bad" because my roommate does meth and eats vomit, whilst I only inject my crack and smoke it a few times a day. That is what we call false equivalency. Just because somebody else is more racist doesn't absolve our responsibility as a nation or society to combat racism and dissolve racist communes from taking root in any of our governing processes. In "layman terms" two wrongs don't make a right, they make a left. Just because white people or anybody else was let's just say murdered for no reason beyond their skin, doesn't mean african americans weren't the minority of america and literally treated as dirt and honestly are more entitled to their[if you're arguing ethics] hatred then you are of some fallacy that I'm white and therefore must of felt pressures due to having irish blood. That, since you're the one arguing it, if it's your argument against why slavery shouldn't have angry people mobbing your streets is just hilarious seeing as you could just make the point that violence is not helpful to mending any past suffering.


However if you think that is a good reason for saying black lives matter should be all lives matter in america, I would suggest you've fallen off the wagon a bit.

As you pointed out should the white people in africa or christians in jihadi territory should say all lives matter, perhaps though if you will allow yourself to put yourself in their shoes. Do you think its out of the fear that their life matters not or that they think their race is superior? Allowing ourselves further down this hypothetical- If you were being murdered, would you ask that murderer to not kill anybody ever in the whole world cause that's wrong[implying that he clearly doesn't know this, since look he's killing people he must not know this. Choosing to avoid the fact that he may be completely aware but his intentions are that your life does not matter to him in this moment] or as most normal human beings would you tell him, if you were going to say anything that is it would hypothetically have to be this, not to kill yourself. How does it even make sense to suggest the former? The fact you cannot grasp a simple line of thinking is truly remarkable as an OP. I guess due to such a lack of thought process it demands attention and critique, but damn if you just made sense once I wouldn't have to be such a loser here on a forum teaching some kid the alphabet because they think being 'illiterate' is knowing how to write. Then you have me trying to tell them to stop embarrassing their family and future self. Sometimes, actually most times it goes on deaf ears. So enjoy.
21969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Rolls eyes at signature
Anyways you are not worthy of your avatar. And clearly they don't matter with the disproportionate rates of arrests jail time employment poverty income poor health. Perhaps in another 50 years all lives will matter equally but until then BLACK LIVES MATTER


ya know, I do hate the " income rate=crime rate " argument

im 150 percent below poverty, with my mother, I aint goin out and killing people
nor are others
that is a indviduals choice
as for alcoholism and drugs
if you are fuckin poor you should know better than to spend what little you have on drugs or beer that u know will make u addicted and cost a hell of a lot,
you could be buying food for gods sake
it is an indviduals choice , in the end

as for maybe all lives will matter equal eventually
no they wont, do you think a terrorist life's is equal to yours? or mine? is hitler's life -or lack of now, but lets say he is still alive- equal to the pope's? is a gang member's life equal to the mother's life to the son they just murdered?

no. they are not
yes there is some injustice when itcomes to sentencing whiteVblack I definetly agree with that
however, black people, simply, commit. more. crime.
and its more prevalent amongst themselves
if anything, the issuewe have is a drug/gang violence issue
ontop of black familes missing father figures , which leaves single black mothers having to take care of 1+ children on their own, andwith the gang culture within the communities, children are more likely to get in a gang, without a father to help guide them, and help them
and with the gang feeling more like a family,/friend circle
put that ontop of the rap music that glorifies it all too

there is a whole bunch of shit that contributes, not just bloody police brutality
if we wantto help blacks we need to address all of this

702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/13/17
The question is: Black lives matter to whom, exactly?

Because the numbers show it isn’t police officers who are hunting down innocent African Americans. Rather, the fact is that the last face a black homicide victim is likely to see is the black face of his killer.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17

DengekiFugu wrote:

The question is: Black lives matter to whom, exactly?

Because the numbers show it isn’t police officers who are hunting down innocent African Americans. Rather, the fact is that the last face a black homicide victim is likely to see is the black face of his killer.


Now that's the fact of the matter honestly.

If you wanted to hide something from half the idiots involved in these acts of homicide you'd just put it in a book.
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17
The phrase "Black lives matter" carries an implicit "too" at the end; it's saying that black lives should also matter. Saying "all lives matter" is dismissing the very problems that the phrase is trying to draw attention to.

The various outraged Facebook memes going around about horrible crimes committed by blacks that "the media won't talk about" all ignore the fact that in every single one I've seen, the criminals were arrested and are in the process of being punished. They're NOT a story because in those situations, the system is working the way it should. They did horrible things. They got arrested. They will go to jail.

Media coverage and outrage are not, strictly speaking, about any black person being shot by the police. Media coverage and outrage comes when a black person is shot without sufficient cause and the officer is not punished for it, even in recent cases where video evidence was available.

Outrage comes when justice is not evenhanded, and just about every study done shows that it isn't. And so saying "all lives matter" as a direct response to "black lives matter" is essentially saying that we should just go back to ignoring the problem.

20151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17

1nsipid wrote:

The phrase "Black lives matter" carries an implicit "too" at the end; it's saying that black lives should also matter. Saying "all lives matter" is dismissing the very problems that the phrase is trying to draw attention to.

The various outraged Facebook memes going around about horrible crimes committed by blacks that "the media won't talk about" all ignore the fact that in every single one I've seen, the criminals were arrested and are in the process of being punished. They're NOT a story because in those situations, the system is working the way it should. They did horrible things. They got arrested. They will go to jail.

Media coverage and outrage are not, strictly speaking, about any black person being shot by the police. Media coverage and outrage comes when a black person is shot without sufficient cause and the officer is not punished for it, even in recent cases where video evidence was available.

Outrage comes when justice is not evenhanded, and just about every study done shows that it isn't. And so saying "all lives matter" as a direct response to "black lives matter" is essentially saying that we should just go back to ignoring the problem.



Is not the problem the overly high crime rate within the black culture. Cops shooting blacks is far less likely than blacks killing blacks. at that the rate in witch Cops killing white and average is far higher than them killing blacks ever though its a fact that blacks do more than 30% of the crime, even though black only make up 9.3% Percentage of the American population. BLM is not a peace full group, their leaders have all been seen speaking of white genocide and doing crimes against other Americans, of all colors.

And so BLM is a terrorist group in my opinion and should be put down for the criminals they are.
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.