First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply A year ago 49 people were killed at the Pulse Night Club due to Islamic Terrorism
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/13/17
It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.

1380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.


As someone who works alongside a number of Muslims, I believe it's a safe assumption that the vast majority of Muslims that live or want to live in the United States (possibly the vast majority of all muslims) do not want to throw me off a building.
qwueri 
20480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 6/13/17

Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.



Yes, it's so amazing that liberals and conservatives aren't throwing each other off rooftops on a daily basis. Almost like we're living in a democracy that allows for disagreement among people so long as it remains civil.
4599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Akihibra
Offline
Posted 6/13/17
americans are stupid and insurance scammers
1380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Satorules wrote:

americans are stupid and insurance scammers


Thank you for that excellent example of broad generalizations.
21651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.



I think they would do it even if the law punishes them because doing such things cleanses them in the eyes of Allah... I've been learning more about Islam so I can see what we are dealing with and the more I learn about it the worse it seems to get. I'd suggest learning more about it as you are one of the things they aggressively cleanse.
1380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17

Rujikin wrote:

I think they would do it even if the law punishes them because doing such things cleanses them in the eyes of Allah... I've been learning more about Islam so I can see what we are dealing with and the more I learn about it the worse it seems to get. I'd suggest learning more about it as you are one of the things they aggressively cleanse.


As I previously stated, my workplace employs a significant number of muslims. So if what you said was true, I would already be dead. So either I'm ghost typing, or you're wrong. Have you not met any muslims IRL?
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17

Mishio1 wrote:

As I previously stated, my workplace employs a significant number of muslims. So if what you said was true, I would already be dead. So either I'm ghost typing, or you're wrong. Have you not met any muslims IRL?


It's rather clear that he's walking into his studying of Islam with a bias. I was studying religions (including Islam) for years, even dated an Islamic girl (from Saudi Arabia, even stayed in Riyadh for two weeks with her family). It never ceases to amaze me how there's so many people who seem to have a "keen understanding" of how Muslims/Islamic followers function without having met any or even spent an excessive amount of time with someone who follows such beliefs.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Mishio1 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.


As someone who works alongside a number of Muslims, I believe it's a safe assumption that the vast majority of Muslims that live or want to live in the United States (possibly the vast majority of all muslims) do not want to throw me off a building.


Well the U.S. doesn't have an issue with Islamic terrorism so that's not exactly something far-fetched to say.

Still, I can't help but wonder about people supporting Muslims in those other countries where there are Muslim no-go zones that enforce sharia law and where people rarely venture out of their Muslim neighborhoods.



Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/13/17
I don't know these people. Why should I?

If I die because of some terrorist, don't respect me, find a solution. I died because of being to careless of the people around me.

Oh stop being an asshole and just pay your respect. Really? I don't see the reason. Again every single one of you who weren't related to any of these people forget about it instantly the next day.

Another gay night club still runs without you, in safety. Stop mourning and start finding a fucking solution so we can carry on with our lives. I guess it's easier to mourn than to find a solution, such is life.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


Mishio1 wrote:

As I previously stated, my workplace employs a significant number of muslims. So if what you said was true, I would already be dead. So either I'm ghost typing, or you're wrong. Have you not met any muslims IRL?


It's rather clear that he's walking into his studying of Islam with a bias. I was studying religions (including Islam) for years, even dated an Islamic girl (from Saudi Arabia, even stayed in Riyadh for two weeks with her family). It never ceases to amaze me how there's so many people who seem to have a "keen understanding" of how Muslims/Islamic followers function without having met any or even spent an excessive amount of time with someone who follows such beliefs.


I like the arguments against them as well.

"NO, you're wrong. I clearly know more about YOUR religion."

That, in and of itself, really sheds light on how ignorant and prejudice people can be.
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Rujikin wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.



I think they would do it even if the law punishes them because doing such things cleanses them in the eyes of Allah... I've been learning more about Islam so I can see what we are dealing with and the more I learn about it the worse it seems to get. I'd suggest learning more about it as you are one of the things they aggressively cleanse.


Why do I feel like your "learning" comes from biased sites like the DailyStormer?
21651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

rawratl wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

It's kind of sad that only year after one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history people are advocating for the rights of people who wouldn't hesitate to throw them off a roof of a tall building if they wouldn't be punished under the law for it.

The ignorance of people amazes me sometimes.



I think they would do it even if the law punishes them because doing such things cleanses them in the eyes of Allah... I've been learning more about Islam so I can see what we are dealing with and the more I learn about it the worse it seems to get. I'd suggest learning more about it as you are one of the things they aggressively cleanse.


Why do I feel like your "learning" comes from biased sites like the DailyStormer?


^ This is why no one takes you seriously.
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/13/17

Rujikin wrote:


^ This is why no one takes you seriously.


I am positive the same could be said of you. This entire thread and everything else you post is an example of that.
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 6/13/17

Satorules wrote:

americans are stupid and insurance scammers


That comment makes you sound stupid and ignorant,.
Congrats.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.