Who do you think this "the perfect man" is?
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/12/17


Who do you think this is referring to? Could it be Kim Jon Un?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
That poster is obviously talking about Hitler.



No but seriously, this thread is probably gonna get locked, either because it encourages islamophobia or nothing good will come out of such a thread.

Edit: For future reference I didn't report this thread.
8829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
A meme
14091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
11696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
I thought that this thread was "What do you think the perfect man is?"

In which case I'd say ME.

Hear that ladies? I'm open
2425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

I thought that this thread was "What do you think the perfect man is?"

In which case I'd say ME.

Hear that ladies? I'm open


Smh, I see you're already trying to stray away from me.
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:

That poster is obviously talking about Hitler.



No but seriously, this thread is probably gonna get locked, either because it encourages islamophobia or nothing good will come out of such a thread.

Edit: For future reference I didn't report this thread.


It encourages Islamaphobia? Are you saying this has something to do with Islam? Who do you think its referring to than?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

Rujikin wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

That poster is obviously talking about Hitler.



No but seriously, this thread is probably gonna get locked, either because it encourages islamophobia or nothing good will come out of such a thread.

Edit: For future reference I didn't report this thread.


It encourages Islamaphobia? Are you saying this has something to do with Islam? Who do you think its referring to than?


The marrying a 6-year old and anti-sematic acts kind of gave away who it is. Plus I'm sure the mods will know who the billboard is talking about.



19951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
You should no such threads that up set the left leaning mobs, will get it closed..


As for the topic... sounds a lot like how the Soros wants America to be like.. Also how some Liberals in office seem to be into. I can name a few that are in the government that been found to be child molesters.. but somehow keep their jobs.. Must be because their democrats.


1603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/12/17
I read about this a while back iIf I remember it has something to do with Indiana, Its talking about the God of the Muslim Religion Islam he fits the bill perfectly.

You can kind of put the rest together easily with the current events of the world and whats going on.

Sailor Candy Moderator
215438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/12/17

Dogempire wrote:

That poster is obviously talking about Hitler.



No but seriously, this thread is probably gonna get locked, either because it encourages islamophobia or nothing good will come out of such a thread.

Edit: For future reference I didn't report this thread.



I agree. Locked.
You must be logged in to post.