First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
how insecure are u((males only))?
55312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/17 , edited 6/16/17
I wonder what John Holmes would think about this?

81335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/15/17 , edited 6/16/17
I do not really care, as I do not want kids I do not waste my time with such trivial nonsense.
1484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/17 , edited 6/16/17
Where are all of the latin american countries though? I'm sure countries like Brazil would be right around the 6-6.5 mark. I can assure you most males here are well over the global average. No need to give my own size, since this thread is kind of a lost cause to begin with. Have fun literally comparing dick sizes!
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17

dulun18 wrote:



i got a notification from this post for some reason ?

Human Sexuality class ? hold on.. i have just the thing

two words -- Alfred Kinsey !!!

PSY 244 - a lot of reading but an easy class overall-- there were 5-6 people in class who failed though -



don't judge a book by its cover!

the people who failed the class are idiots who thought the things they learned from the streets or porn are sufficient in that class. The theory/study/research i mentioned before are from that class. It's pretty easy to see even in porn

check some porn videos and keep an eye on the female actors, i'm sure you will see some of them will have to use their own hand to stimulate the clitoris during sexual intercourse. Yes, they are having sex as a job so they will require more stimulation than other women.

It's the same thing nonetheless, if your girlfriend has to massage or rubbing her clitoris during sexual intercourse with you.. it's not a good sign...
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17

Artlicker wrote:

no, asean is south east asians


I'm pretty sure Japan and Korea would be part of North East Asia not South East Asia

South East Asia would be these countries


12477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17
Well i had to show my penis to many people in the hospital yesterday(hernia surgery). It was cold and all i was wearing was a gown and feet covers. No boxers.
I was rather shriveled. I had to show it to several people. Some female but mostly male so i guess them being mostly males and being professionals i didn't feel bad or insecure about it.
I bet those Asian medical students felt better about themselves though. Seeing a big tall white man with a small shriveled penis lol.

But i've been in similar situations before. At an STD clinic. I remember having a really cute lil Asian girl looking and fondling it. I think for my height and the size of my hands and feet i should be bigger. Like i should have a nuclear reactor porno dick but hey, iam not a porn star nor am i black.
But nar iam not insecure. But being cold or out the pool and being flaccid and circumsized and not shaven plus having a beer belly really dose not do one any favours ^^;
Too much information? lol


18866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17
yeah, im just going to stick to the actual thread title.

how insecure am i?

about my body? not very.
performance in bed. not at all.
financial status? very.
looks? not at all.
overall? some what to very.

and im not telling you my dick size.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


Artlicker wrote:

no, asean is south east asians


I'm pretty sure Japan and Korea would be part of North East Asia not South East Asia

South East Asia would be these countries




ASEAN,

Association of South East Asian Nations.
3871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/16/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


don't judge a book by its cover!

the people who failed the class are idiots who thought the things they learned from the streets or porn are sufficient in that class. The theory/study/research i mentioned before are from that class. It's pretty easy to see even in porn

check some porn videos and keep an eye on the female actors, i'm sure you will see some of them will have to use their own hand to stimulate the clitoris during sexual intercourse. Yes, they are having sex as a job so they will require more stimulation than other women.

It's the same thing nonetheless, if your girlfriend has to massage or rubbing her clitoris during sexual intercourse with you.. it's not a good sign...


there's no such thing as STDs or HIV in porn or hentai either..

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

I did a research paper on this in 2007

I think in the future they will have some sort of HIV meter that you can use to test for HIV (like a glucometer)-- something people might have to use before having sexual intercourse


Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/17/17
I'm not that insecure of my dick. Just everything else
3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / livin in debauchery
Offline
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/17/17
Secure enough to know this is some grade-a bullshit. lol
36662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / St.Louis
Online
Posted 6/16/17 , edited 6/17/17
Xtremly
55312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/17 , edited 6/17/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Well i had to show my penis to many people in the hospital yesterday(hernia surgery). It was cold and all i was wearing was a gown and feet covers. No boxers.
I was rather shriveled. I had to show it to several people. Some female but mostly male so i guess them being mostly males and being professionals i didn't feel bad or insecure about it.
I bet those Asian medical students felt better about themselves though. Seeing a big tall white man with a small shriveled penis lol.

But i've been in similar situations before. At an STD clinic. I remember having a really cute lil Asian girl looking and fondling it. I think for my height and the size of my hands and feet i should be bigger. Like i should have a nuclear reactor porno dick but hey, iam not a porn star nor am i black.
But nar iam not insecure. But being cold or out the pool and being flaccid and circumsized and not shaven plus having a beer belly really dose not do one any favours ^^;
Too much information? lol




Can you imagine John Holmes in same position as you are and his dick are well known all over the world! lol I mean I bet he get tired of doctors and nurses keep coming in and checking him out and saying Wow.. and their eye widen rofl.

Just that he been though them 999999999999999999 zillion time and he sick of it.. even if he getting lot of money out of it lol!

“John Holmes was to the adult film industry what Elvis was to rock ‘n’ roll. He simply was The King.”

Got that line from his offical website lol.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/17 , edited 6/17/17
good to know that the average size in my country is as long as my phone.
12477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/17/17 , edited 6/17/17

JanusCascade wrote:


Can you imagine John Holmes in same position as you are and his dick are well known all over the world! lol I mean I bet he get tired of doctors and nurses keep coming in and checking him out and saying Wow.. and their eye widen rofl.

Just that he been though them 999999999999999999 zillion time and he sick of it.. even if he getting lot of money out of it lol!

“John Holmes was to the adult film industry what Elvis was to rock ‘n’ roll. He simply was The King.”

Got that line from his offical website lol.


lol..


chocoliee wrote:

good to know that the average size in my country is as long as my phone.


Dose that mean that you prefer small?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.