First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply How will YOU die?
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / The Mormon land t...
Offline
Posted 4/21/18 , edited 4/21/18
From so much boredom or unsatisfaction that I'd do it myself. You have to have a reason to live and if you don't enjoy anything, you are out.
21197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/21/18 , edited 4/22/18
With a game controller in my hand...
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 4/24/18 , edited 4/25/18

k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

From so much boredom or unsatisfaction that I'd do it myself. You have to have a reason to live and if you don't enjoy anything, you are out.


True. You must be my spirit animal or something.
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / The Mormon land t...
Offline
Posted 4/24/18 , edited 4/25/18

Ununoctium wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

From so much boredom or unsatisfaction that I'd do it myself. You have to have a reason to live and if you don't enjoy anything, you are out.


True. You must be my spirit animal or something.


Really?? XD
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 4/24/18 , edited 4/25/18

k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:


Ununoctium wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

From so much boredom or unsatisfaction that I'd do it myself. You have to have a reason to live and if you don't enjoy anything, you are out.


True. You must be my spirit animal or something.


Really?? XD


It's true! I promise.
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/18 , edited 5/29/18
27423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / devil's castle
Offline
Posted 5/31/18 , edited 5/31/18
3871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/2/18
by armor suit


77852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/2/18
I always wonder every time I get on a horse and jump, it's an extremely dangerous sport and I have ended up in ICU once already so yeah probably that but I don't care. You either have that courage or you don't, my passion overrides the fear.
Vahvi 
8231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 /❓/ ⚤ / Nearby
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/2/18
CreepyCat'll probably get me.



8673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/2/18

what anime is that?



i'll die by ending up in space somehow
27423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / devil's castle
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/2/18
COUGHCOUGHCOUGHsomeone doesnt know ajin?
its from ajin:demi-human, read it immediately!
TWPE 
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Northeast U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/2/18 , edited 6/3/18
Given that I've already had a stroke in my 30's... and two of my grandparents died of strokes... I'd say I'll probably die of...


3871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/18 , edited 6/5/18


Posted 6/4/18 , edited 6/5/18
As a dragon or human?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.