First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply In Sweden, Hundreds Of Refugee Children Gave Up On Life
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

They should be happy their even allowed to be in sweden as according to human rights they should only be allowed to move to the closest country that is stable. So making demand and playing sick is just a fucked up thing to do for them


Yes, clearly they are just "playing" sick. I mean sure, there are lots of doctors and other medical professionals who confirm the condition is legit, but some randy on the internet said they were just playing sick, so obviously he knows better than they do.


Let me state again that their only allowed to immigrate into the closest country that is stable according to human rights. So they should've done that as that increases their chanses of being reunited with their past friends and family and getting to avoid this "sickness/depression". BUTTT NOOOOO let's not do that because Qatar and Saudi Arabia doesn't want people of other interpretations of islam into their countries regardless of if it's their right or not to get in. Turkey have however done a pretty good job by helped those in need, but their just using the refugees as a political bargain tool with the EU.

The left should've used their brains and pushed the UN to force Qatar and SA to take people in instead of preaching that we should "open our hearts" and take them into a part of the world where they from day one have 0 chances of ever immigrating properly or get a life that is meaningful. So regardless if I'm right or wrong doesn't matter as by going to Europe they've sealed their fate and because of this I find it hard to have any compation for these people who will be nothing but a plague for the already crumbling welfare state in most European countries.

Then there's also the fact that most of them are lying about their age and really aren't "children" as they say they are


1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Then there's also the fact that most of them are lying about their age and really aren't "children" as they say they are


So true. How many 12 year old boys have a fully grown beard and chest hair? lol...
47297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17


Is that the best counter argument you can make? It's a well known fact that Sweden have a housing crisis where it takes about 20 years of waiting in the housing quoe to get a house in Sweden. And if we were to give every Swede a home would require a city/cities of twice the size of Stockholm, then if you add the fact that most refugees just get put in areas like Rinkeby where there's almost no swedes living and next to no jobs, as these areas are 90-95% unemployed as their sort of like a separate part from the rest of the Swedish society where they become nothing but a huge cost for our welfare state. And in regards to my comment about them not being children simply is because it's easier for them to pass the immigration bord that way and Sweden recently started age testing people from the middle east where 3/4 middle eastern immigrants were lying about their age.

So can you see why mass immigration is bad in Europe, to be specific sweden and why they should just just their human rights to get to the closest stable country and immigrate there as well as why I have a hard time feeling sorry for them. Also you still haven't provided a single source to counter my original post, even tho you claimed to have sources...
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:



Is that the best counter argument you can make?


Haha

Your last counter argument was to attempt to change the subject, I don't think you're really in any position to say other people have no counter argument when they point that out.

I don't even see why you care really, I mean you've made it more than clear already that you don't actually listen to things that go against your own heavily distorted worldview even when scientific proof and consensus goes against what you say. Why would I waste my time refuting your crap when all you do is stick your fingers in your ears? Especially when said argument was just a weak attempt at a deflection.

TL;DR you really can't expect anyone to take you seriously with all the crap you say and do so I don't see why I should do so, or fall for your bad deflection.
47297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17


Off topic spoiler tag:


And no I didn't try to change the topic, I as someone living in a country related to this thread makes me able to see and connect things as a whole including all problems and not just separate articles with some limited information that you as someone who hasn't lived in the country have access to.

Here's some sources that proves my claims and why sweden is one of the worst countries these refugees could enter, you prob won't read them but in case you do then google translate probably can do a pretty ok job at translating it
http://www.friatider.se/77-procent-av-alderstestade-flyktingbarn-ljuger-om-sin-alder (children immigrants lying about their age)
https://www.svd.se/om/flyktingarna-och-bostadsbristen (series of articles about refugees and the housing crisis)
http://www.villaagarna.se/Tips-artiklar/Hus-hem/Bostadskris---varfor-byggs-det-sa-fa-bostader/ (government article about why there's not many new buildings being built to combat the housing crisis)
http://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/minskad-arbetsloshet-anda-hog/dbbojf!u1h7NtvoqafZgObrFBaYuw/ (unemployment in Rinkeby)

If you need more sources and maybe some english sources or come with a actual counter argument then I'm always happy to provide more information and/or have a actual discussion. Do you roll the die and take me up on a debate or retreat? The choice is yours...
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:



Off topic spoiler tag:


And no I didn't try to change the topic, I as someone living in a country related to this thread makes me able to see and connect things as a whole including all problems and not just separate articles with some limited information that you as someone who hasn't lived in the country have access to.

Here's some sources that proves my claims and why sweden is one of the worst countries these refugees could enter, you prob won't read them but in case you do then google translate probably can do a pretty ok job at translating it
http://www.friatider.se/77-procent-av-alderstestade-flyktingbarn-ljuger-om-sin-alder (children immigrants lying about their age)
https://www.svd.se/om/flyktingarna-och-bostadsbristen (series of articles about refugees and the housing crisis)
http://www.villaagarna.se/Tips-artiklar/Hus-hem/Bostadskris---varfor-byggs-det-sa-fa-bostader/ (government article about why there's not many new buildings being built to combat the housing crisis)
http://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/minskad-arbetsloshet-anda-hog/dbbojf!u1h7NtvoqafZgObrFBaYuw/ (unemployment in Rinkeby)

If you need more sources and maybe some english sources or come with a actual counter argument then I'm always happy to provide more information and/or have a actual discussion. Do you roll the die and take me up on a debate or retreat? The choice is yours...


Haha, what? You think my claim that you don't listen to evidence that contradicts your words are about a one time thing in other threads? Yeah, sure mate. I guess that makes sense as long as you completely ignore this thread where 3 different sources refuting your crap about children faking comas for no reason before you posted said crap and even more afterwards.

As for having a counter argument to your talk of Sweden being overly loose on refugees, I don't have a counter argument for it because I'm not arguing against it. I was arguing against your bullshit about catatonic children with medical diagnosis and everything just faking it, you changed the subject to the local laws surrounding refugees.

Oh wait, my bad, I see it now. Magic fake catatonia and refugee law are totally the same subject because

You know what else is the same subject as that? Celebrity nudes. I don't think you've stated your opinion on those yet despite that clearly being what we were talking about when I argued against your claim that people can just fake severe trauma and mental illnesses. Care to enlighten us?
35657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
Here's some sources that proves my claims and why sweden is one of the worst countries these refugees could enter, you prob won't read them but in case you do then google translate probably can do a pretty ok job at translating it
http://www.friatider.se/77-procent-av-alderstestade-flyktingbarn-ljuger-om-sin-alder (children immigrants lying about their age)


Honestly, I'm not sure linking to what appears to be Sweden's Brietbart helps bolster your claims.


47297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/18/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, what? You think my claim that you don't listen to evidence that contradicts your words are about a one time thing in other threads? Yeah, sure mate. I guess that makes sense as long as you completely ignore this thread where 3 different sources refuting your crap about children faking comas for no reason before you posted said crap and even more afterwards.

As for having a counter argument to your talk of Sweden being overly loose on refugees, I don't have a counter argument for it because I'm not arguing against it. I was arguing against your bullshit about catatonic children with medical diagnosis and everything just faking it, you changed the subject to the local laws surrounding refugees.

Oh wait, my bad, I see it now. Magic fake catatonia and refugee law are totally the same subject because

You know what else is the same subject as that? Celebrity nudes. I don't think you've stated your opinion on those yet despite that clearly being what we were talking about when I argued against your claim that people can just fake severe trauma and mental illnesses. Care to enlighten us?


1. This thread was always about Sweden, so me bringing up Swedish news/laws is not off topic and this was always about refugees.
2. I made a quick post not thinking about what has and hasn't been posted before or after and you replied to me, do you really expect me to read every little post before I come back with a reply?
3. 3/4 of them have already lied about their age to get into Sweden, so why wouldn't they also lie about being sick. I'm sorry but I feel no compation towards people who have already gotten in by lying. And if they lie about one thing then why wouldn't they lie about another?
4. I never claimed it's a fake medical disorder, I didn't know nor did I care if it's real or fake. I just think their pretending to be sick as it gives them a place to stay so they won't have to go "home-less".
5. It's funny as someone who follows news concerning sweden from left, right, middle, far left and far right news sources, yet I've not seen or heard about this before this thread.

And about me bringing up local stuff, I just sourced some of my opinions stated in my second reply to you

The left should've used their brains and pushed the UN to force Qatar and SA to take people in instead of preaching that we should "open our hearts" and take them into a part of the world where they from day one have 0 chances of ever immigrating properly or get a life that is meaningful.

Then there's also the fact that most of them are lying about their age and really aren't "children" as they say they are.


The part about them not being able to get a meaningful life is due to most of them not being capable to get jobs or place to live in sweden due to the housing crisis and the immigrant age thing is also sourced.
47297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/18/17

runec wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
Here's some sources that proves my claims and why sweden is one of the worst countries these refugees could enter, you prob won't read them but in case you do then google translate probably can do a pretty ok job at translating it
http://www.friatider.se/77-procent-av-alderstestade-flyktingbarn-ljuger-om-sin-alder (children immigrants lying about their age)


Honestly, I'm not sure linking to what appears to be Sweden's Brietbart helps bolster your claims.




I sourced sources from left and right plus government articals. But if you want I could find some other news source for that claim. And no friatider isn't like Brietbart, if you want to see sweden's Brietbart then look up nordiska revolutions fronten (nordic revolutionary front). Not gonna source them as I don't want cookies/history in my browser from them. But you can look em up if you want
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, what? You think my claim that you don't listen to evidence that contradicts your words are about a one time thing in other threads? Yeah, sure mate. I guess that makes sense as long as you completely ignore this thread where 3 different sources refuting your crap about children faking comas for no reason before you posted said crap and even more afterwards.

As for having a counter argument to your talk of Sweden being overly loose on refugees, I don't have a counter argument for it because I'm not arguing against it. I was arguing against your bullshit about catatonic children with medical diagnosis and everything just faking it, you changed the subject to the local laws surrounding refugees.

Oh wait, my bad, I see it now. Magic fake catatonia and refugee law are totally the same subject because

You know what else is the same subject as that? Celebrity nudes. I don't think you've stated your opinion on those yet despite that clearly being what we were talking about when I argued against your claim that people can just fake severe trauma and mental illnesses. Care to enlighten us?


1. This thread was always about Sweden, so me bringing up Swedish news/laws is not off topic and this was always about refugees.
2. I made a quick post not thinking about what has and hasn't been posted before or after and you replied to me, do you really expect me to read every little post before I come back with a reply?
3. 3/4 of them have already lied about their age to get into Sweden, so why wouldn't they also lie about being sick. I'm sorry but I feel no compation towards people who have already gotten in by lying. And if they lie about one thing then why wouldn't they lie about another?
4. I never claimed it's a fake medical disorder, I didn't know nor did I care if it's real or fake. I just think their pretending to be sick as it gives them a place to stay so they won't have to go "home-less".
5. It's funny as someone who follows news concerning sweden from left, right, middle, far left and far right news sources, yet I've not seen or heard about this before this thread.

And about me bringing up local stuff, I just sourced some of my opinions stated in my second reply to you

The left should've used their brains and pushed the UN to force Qatar and SA to take people in instead of preaching that we should "open our hearts" and take them into a part of the world where they from day one have 0 chances of ever immigrating properly or get a life that is meaningful.

Then there's also the fact that most of them are lying about their age and really aren't "children" as they say they are.


The part about them not being able to get a meaningful life is due to most of them not being capable to get jobs or place to live in sweden due to the housing crisis and the immigrant age thing is also sourced.


Woah there, let's keep this focused on what we were originally talking about. Are celebrity nudes okay in your opinion or not?
33874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 6/18/17
I would too, but it doesn't pay the bills so I gots to keeps on workin
47297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/18/17

octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, what? You think my claim that you don't listen to evidence that contradicts your words are about a one time thing in other threads? Yeah, sure mate. I guess that makes sense as long as you completely ignore this thread where 3 different sources refuting your crap about children faking comas for no reason before you posted said crap and even more afterwards.

As for having a counter argument to your talk of Sweden being overly loose on refugees, I don't have a counter argument for it because I'm not arguing against it. I was arguing against your bullshit about catatonic children with medical diagnosis and everything just faking it, you changed the subject to the local laws surrounding refugees.

Oh wait, my bad, I see it now. Magic fake catatonia and refugee law are totally the same subject because

You know what else is the same subject as that? Celebrity nudes. I don't think you've stated your opinion on those yet despite that clearly being what we were talking about when I argued against your claim that people can just fake severe trauma and mental illnesses. Care to enlighten us?


1. This thread was always about Sweden, so me bringing up Swedish news/laws is not off topic and this was always about refugees.
2. I made a quick post not thinking about what has and hasn't been posted before or after and you replied to me, do you really expect me to read every little post before I come back with a reply?
3. 3/4 of them have already lied about their age to get into Sweden, so why wouldn't they also lie about being sick. I'm sorry but I feel no compation towards people who have already gotten in by lying. And if they lie about one thing then why wouldn't they lie about another?
4. I never claimed it's a fake medical disorder, I didn't know nor did I care if it's real or fake. I just think their pretending to be sick as it gives them a place to stay so they won't have to go "home-less".
5. It's funny as someone who follows news concerning sweden from left, right, middle, far left and far right news sources, yet I've not seen or heard about this before this thread.

And about me bringing up local stuff, I just sourced some of my opinions stated in my second reply to you

The left should've used their brains and pushed the UN to force Qatar and SA to take people in instead of preaching that we should "open our hearts" and take them into a part of the world where they from day one have 0 chances of ever immigrating properly or get a life that is meaningful.

Then there's also the fact that most of them are lying about their age and really aren't "children" as they say they are.


The part about them not being able to get a meaningful life is due to most of them not being capable to get jobs or place to live in sweden due to the housing crisis and the immigrant age thing is also sourced.


Woah there, let's keep this focused on what we were originally talking about. Are celebrity nudes okay in your opinion or not?


Let's not give the mods more cleanup work then they already do have. Oh and idc about if they do or don't do it, doesn't effect my everyday life
35657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/17 , edited 6/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
3. 3/4 of them have already lied about their age to get into Sweden, so why wouldn't they also lie about being sick. I'm sorry but I feel no compation towards people who have already gotten in by lying. And if they lie about one thing then why wouldn't they lie about another?
4. I never claimed it's a fake medical disorder, I didn't know nor did I care if it's real or fake. I just think their pretending to be sick as it gives them a place to stay so they won't have to go "home-less".


Well, for starters if you had actually read the articles in question or the follow up papers written about it you would see it's not a "lie". Because you're straight up suggesting that children are capable of fooling your doctors by playing pretend. Lying about your age and laying in bed for a year with a feeding tube lodged in you are starkly different in terms of difficulty. And that's even assuming you somehow have the ability to control your bodies natural reactions to external stimuli.

Second of all, if they were pretending, they would eventually stop after being deported. However, the articles in question point to follow ups where the same children are still in this state months after being sent back to their home countries.

Thirdly, as you don't seem to have done your due diligence here when it comes to medical science on any front: There is no definitive way of medically assessing someone's exact age.

Finally, as you have also not done your due diligence in even researching this problem within your own country: The report that Swedish Brietbart is misrepresenting is not a representative sample. It is not 76% of refugee children. It is 76% of refugee children that were already suspected of not being under 18. Furthermore, your own laws prevent the non-voluntary application of the very medical screenings you are using to try and assess age.

Which means this is 76% of refugee children that were already suspected of lying who also volunteered to be screened using a method that has an error margin of 2-3 years and an empirical false positive rate of about 1 in 4.

So in conclusion:

Your initial claim of "refugee children lying" is untenable and based on an ideological misrepresentation of both your own government's report and the science behind it. Presented by the right wing tabloid media-o-sphere.

Thus your secondary claim of "if they lied about their age why not their illness" falls apart and is likewise untenable.

In both cases you demonstrated a lack of understanding and a lack of intellectual curiosity in the medical science or methodology behind both issues.

TL;DR: Your argument is untenable. Please stop and go look into these topics more before you make definitive statements about them.




TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
And no friatider isn't like Brietbart


Your own government seems to disagree with you. Or am I to listen to your government on the topic of housing but not on the topic of media?


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
if you want to see sweden's Brietbart then look up nordiska revolutions fronten (nordic revolutionary front). Not gonna source them as I don't want cookies/history in my browser from them. But you can look em up if you want


.....no, that appears to be Sweden's Stormfront. ><

10849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/18/17
Ha ha i knew that Runec and Octorock would be all over this.
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/17
i'm confused are they pretending or is this a real thing?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.