First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Another Vehicle Attack in London
11139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:



Uh, at no point did I insinuate that you said either of those. Thanks for the unprovoked insults though.


Yeah cos the double wow wasn't you being a sarcastic smart arse at all...
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



Uh, at no point did I insinuate that you said either of those. Thanks for the unprovoked insults though.


Yeah cos the double wow wasn't you being a sarcastic smart arse at all...

Uh, yeah. Saying wow doesn't equal sarcasm, sorry to say.

I'm done talking with you. The one fucking time we're on the same page and you still find a way to try and start shit. Should have seen it coming, in hindsight.
Posted 6/19/17

rawratl wrote:
That normalizes attacks how?


rawratl wrote:So your lack of reading comprehension also extends to audio clips.


Saying its 'part and parcel' to prepare for regular islamic terror attacks is definitely normalizing it. Especially when it is within the government's power to stamp it out. Just look at the Finsbury mosque and how its been allowed to stay open despite being raided multiple times. Hell, that may very well be the reason it was targeted.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:
That normalizes attacks how?


rawratl wrote:So your lack of reading comprehension also extends to audio clips.


Saying its 'part and parcel' to prepare for regular islamic terror attacks is definitely normalizing it. Especially when it is within the government's power to stamp it out. Just look at the Finsbury mosque and how its been allowed to stay open despite being raided multiple times. Hell, that may very well be the reason it was targeted.


Yep, you just confirmed that even after hearing it, having it explained to you, and then having it explained again. You still can't comprehend what he's saying. Maybe it's the accent, or the fact that hes brown.
Posted 6/19/17

rawratl wrote:


Yep, you just confirmed that even after hearing it, having it explained to you, and then having it explained again. You still can't comprehend what he's saying. Maybe it's the accent, or the fact that hes brown.



You didn't explain anything though, just made assumptions that I must hate cops and said Sadiq totally didn't mean Islamic terror attacks are part and parcel of big city living when he said preparing for terror attacks are part and parcel of big city living. Yes that wasn't all he said. No, that doesn't suddenly absolve him of what he did say.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/17 , edited 6/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:


Yep, you just confirmed that even after hearing it, having it explained to you, and then having it explained again. You still can't comprehend what he's saying. Maybe it's the accent, or the fact that hes brown.



You didn't explain anything though, just made assumptions that I must hate cops and said Sadiq totally didn't mean Islamic terror attacks are part and parcel of big city living when he said preparing for terror attacks are part and parcel of big city living. Yes that wasn't all he said. No, that doesn't suddenly absolve him of what he did say.


Say what? I explained to you that there was a long portion of the comment you were ignoring since you were so caught up in the alt-right buzzwords. How you have to be vigilant and support police and security agencies. So they can do their jobs? If he wanted to normalize attacks why would he say we have to be vigilant and prepared? Isn't that just common sense? Anyone that lives in a big city knows that's a risk you take, places like that are targets for all sorts of extremism, apparently even people who want to run over crowds of innocent muslim people.

You really need to pull your talking points off a better site.
Posted 6/19/17 , edited 6/19/17

rawratl wrote:
If he wanted to normalize attacks why would he say we have to be vigilant and prepared?


You shouldn't have to be vigilant and 'prepared' for random terror attacks by foreigners or the spawn of foreigners in your own country. That's how its normalizing it.
You know what's more effective than being 'vigilant and prepared'? Prevention.
nb4 but this terrorist was British/white!
likely would not have happened had other recent car attacks been prevented, considering the method this guy used mirrors them to a T. And they could have been prevented too, even without 'right wing' immigration policies, every single one of them were known the police and intelligence services. Now that I think about it, I doubt the Finsbury terrorist was (known to police/IC) because he'd have been locked up and under a tight watch for anti immigrant FB posts at the very least.
Edit:


You really need to pull your talking points off a better site.


I try my best to form my opinion after reviewing multiple sites across the political spectrum. As for this case, I linked to a raw video of the mayor himself saying it.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:
If he wanted to normalize attacks why would he say we have to be vigilant and prepared?


You shouldn't have to be vigilant and 'prepared' for random terror attacks by foreigners or the spawn of foreigners in your own country. That's how its normalizing it.
You know what's more effective than being 'vigilant and prepared'? Prevention.
nb4 but this terrorist was British/white!
likely would not have happened had other recent car attacks been prevented, considering the method this guy used mirrors them to a T. And they could have been prevented too, even without 'right wing' immigration policies, every single one of them were known the police and intelligence services. Now that I think about it, I doubt the Finsbury terrorist was (known to police/IC) because he'd have been locked up and under a tight watch for anti immigrant FB posts.
Edit:


You really need to pull your talking points off a better site.


I try my best to form my opinion after reviewing multiple sites across the political spectrum. As for this case, I linked to a raw video of the mayor himself saying it.


Common sense dictates that it is impossible to prevent all crime, so we should be vigilant. Unless we live in that fucking Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, or maybe more relevant, the anime Psycho Pass? I love how you whine about foreigners and "spawn of foreigners" and then claim you dont even think right wing immigration policies are necessary. Im waiting on you to make a claim about preserving white nations or some of your other usual BS.

Should the U.K. police have arrested those previous attackers? Sure, its documented they were well known for their extremist ideologies. So maybe the police should have been more vigilant?

In regards to the video you posted, I find it no small wonder that you managed to find a link where every comment is in line with your general opinion. Full of racial slurs, bigoted comments, and talk of "putting him to the guillotine." I wonder how that just happened to be the video you saw?
11139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:


I'm done talking with you. The one fucking time we're on the same page and you still find a way to try and start shit. Should have seen it coming, in hindsight.


I'd love to hear you explain the wows then?
lol at my post being reported. lmao.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/19/17 , edited 6/19/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


I'm done talking with you. The one fucking time we're on the same page and you still find a way to try and start shit. Should have seen it coming, in hindsight.


I'd love to hear you explain the wows then?
lol at my post being reported. lmao.


Is it really that impossible for you to hear me say wow at a guy stopping people from killing the guy who tried to kill him and not think that's an attack against you and not me being impressed by him? Are you just one of those people who hears hoof noises and assumes zebras are coming?
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:
I heard they were kicking the shit out of him but Muslim leaders stopped them from killing him.



Wow

I mean, yeah, that is part of their duty as religious leaders, to stand against violence. But still.

W o w


even I have to agree
this doesn't sound like you are just saying wow to the imam stopping the ppl, because you quoted SK , instead of just simply saing wow, the wow hence is in response to SK


which then looks like what SK is claiming
11139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/19/17 , edited 6/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:



Is it really that impossible for you to hear me say wow at a guy stopping people from killing the guy who tried to kill him and not think that's an attack against you and not me being impressed by him? Are you just one of those people who hears hoof noises and assumes zebras are coming?


I honestly think that you're lying. But i guess it's possible that you were just so surprised and impressed. i cant prove it. I guess most people are sarcastic so i may have been too defensive but reading that post i just dont see it coming across as anything but a stab at me and mocking.
But eh iam sure we can both move on.


redokami wrote:


even I have to agree
this doesn't sound like you are just saying wow to the imam stopping the ppl, because you quoted SK , instead of just simply saing wow, the wow hence is in response to SK


which then looks like what SK is claiming


Yep. Iam sure dude meant it that way and is now playing innocent. Either that or he just typed it really badly. Glad iam not the only one who saw it that way.
But me and him never get along so it's not like it's that big of a deal. He should own up though.
Posted 6/19/17

rawratl wrote:

Common sense dictates that it is impossible to prevent all crime, so we should be vigilant. Unless we live in that fucking Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, or maybe more relevant, the anime Psycho Pass? I love how you whine about foreigners and "spawn of foreigners" and then claim you dont even think right wing immigration policies are necessary. Im waiting on you to make a claim about preserving white nations or some of your other usual BS.

Should the U.K. police have arrested those previous attackers? Sure, its documented they were well known for their extremist ideologies. So maybe the police should have been more vigilant?

In regards to the video you posted, I find it no small wonder that you managed to find a link where every comment is in line with your general opinion. Full of racial slurs, bigoted comments, and talk of "putting him to the guillotine." I wonder how that just happened to be the video you saw?


Common sense also dictates you don't let a serial killer into your home.


and then claim you dont even think right wing immigration policies are necessary.


I was talking specifically about preventing the previous vehicle attacks where the attackers were known to intelligence and had obvious shady backgrounds. Also the police were 'vigilant' in documenting the cases of Islamic extremism it stopped there though, they failed to act for fear of being called racist.
They don't have a problem tracking down and essentially sentencing a man to death for putting a bacon sandwich near a mosque or arresting other people for saying anti migrant things on FB. Heaven forbid they act on information about known jihadis with homemade bombs!


Im waiting on you to make a claim about preserving white nations or some of your other usual BS.


Not just white nations. It'd be a shame to see the Japanese get culturally enriched, for instance.



In regards to the video you posted, I find it no small wonder that you managed to find a link where every comment is in line with your general opinion. Full of racial slurs, bigoted comments, and talk of "putting him to the guillotine." I wonder how that just happened to be the video you saw?

Its literally the first video on google when you search for 'sadiq khan part and '. I didn't bother reading the comments, not that it matters.
runec 
36325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

redokami wrote:
even I have to agree
this doesn't sound like you are just saying wow to the imam stopping the ppl, because you quoted SK , instead of just simply saing wow, the wow hence is in response to SK

which then looks like what SK is claiming


But SK was the one that introduced the topic of the imam stopping people. Why would octo not quote him if he was responding to the topic SK introduced? He likewise said "I mean, yeah, that is part of their duty as religious leaders, to stand against violence. But still.". Which indicates what he was reacting too.

This is fucking silly.
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/17

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
even I have to agree
this doesn't sound like you are just saying wow to the imam stopping the ppl, because you quoted SK , instead of just simply saing wow, the wow hence is in response to SK

which then looks like what SK is claiming


But SK was the one that introduced the topic of the imam stopping people. Why would octo not quote him if he was responding to the topic SK introduced? He likewise said "I mean, yeah, that is part of their duty as religious leaders, to stand against violence. But still.". Which indicates what he was reacting too.

This is fucking silly.

"but still"
W o w "


the spacing between w o w after the "butstill" suggests its referring, or implicating something like "wooow, really dude?" among those lines
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.