First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ever Had A Fight In Your School?
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Nope, not in my current school. But in middle school, we had couple fights.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

CoExist wrote:

You are by far an idiot.


if u want to join those show offs then i will swear upon the heavens that i will fight till the last drop of your blood...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

n_n303 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

im talkin about those cocky idiots who r in regular classes... that always try to pick a fight and shit


if those cocky idiots like to pick up fights, then why not give them a huge blow so they can shut their trap, and prove to them they arent what they think they are worth.


y would i bother to dirty my hands?... also... i dont really want to get suspended or w.e... itll damage my beautiful records..
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

CoExist wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

im talkin about those cocky idiots who r in regular classes... that always try to pick a fight and shit


if those cocky idiots like to pick up fights, then why not give them a huge blow so they can shut their trap, and prove to them they arent what they think they are worth.


y would i bother to dirty my hands?... also... i dont really want to get suspended or w.e... itll damage my beautiful records..


Sound more like a priss why don't you? Kinda random for you to be in this thread actually since you have no relevance to it.

Generic government jobs can kiss my ass -_-"


hah.... u talk like this... but still... those who r idiots only die first... if u dont want to die first, you have to b at the back commandin them
Posted 2/15/08
o.o, not in school i'd gt in trouble,.... across the street :]
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
yup........ since i was in 4th grade til now ( 7th grade ).................. i still got engage in fights
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

o0James0o wrote:

nope.... only brainless idiots who want to show off fights...


true.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
there are a bunch of fights at my school
like every other day there's a fight
but there arent a lot of cat fights, it would make the school day a lot funnier if there were though lol
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

CoExist wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers


Did I not say I didnt want to be in the government? There is no way in hell I'd join the military to take orders from some dumbass bitch who I'm smarter than and have to deal with his shit along with mine. I can train myself how to shoot a rifle and take in the wind, humidity, etc.


and i can train myself how to shoot a bow.... its more classical...
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers


barinwashed soldiers...youve been watching to much movies either that or ur a dumbass
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

kenshin123 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers


barinwashed soldiers...youve been watching to much movies either that or ur a dumbass


u r teh dumb 1.... soldiers r trained to take orders, is it any different from bein brainwashed?... if they listen to anything u tell them...
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
nope.. never...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

CoExist wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers


Did I not say I didnt want to be in the government? There is no way in hell I'd join the military to take orders from some dumbass bitch who I'm smarter than and have to deal with his shit along with mine. I can train myself how to shoot a rifle and take in the wind, humidity, etc.


and i can train myself how to shoot a bow.... its more classical...


I'd love to see you shoot me with a bow and arrow before I can pull a rifle on you and kill you.


archer masters can shoot far range with bow and arrow... and btw bow and arrow were out here way before guns...
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
yeah....some people just need a good beating..
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

o0James0o wrote:


kenshin123 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


CoExist wrote:


Right. Which is why I'd rather use my superior intelligence and observational skills to be a sniper right than be at the back bitching about whats happening and not be able to do anything about it except ask others to do it for you right?

I'd rather do something myself than have to rely on others.


and i would b a general who will give orders to u and other brainwashed soldiers


barinwashed soldiers...youve been watching to much movies either that or ur a dumbass


u r teh dumb 1.... soldiers r trained to take orders, is it any different from bein brainwashed?... if they listen to anything u tell them...


no there u idiot ur 14 yes 14 what the hell do u know about soldiers!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.