First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Why is the tRUMp Gone?
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
Ted Nugent told them to suck his machine gun while Depp talks about assassinating a president. Yeah so similar. Ted couldn't possibly be talking about sucking on his machine guns as a generic insult to gun control.


"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America".

Nugent is not the hill you want to pick to die on here.





Don't forget Ted also intimated a sexual assault threat on Hillary Clinton during the campaign season, it was something like "you want to grab this.." while grabbing his crotch.
Ejanss 
17081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

SpaceJakey wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/23/arts/johnny-depp-glastonbury-trump.html

Anyone heard about this yet? Apparently Depp ruffled some feathers at Tortuga...I mean Glastonbury.


Depp seems to be a bit.....out of it lately.

Otherwise, he'd know by now that--with all our current Nixon Fever of watching Trump squirm, deny, stonewall and talk to portraits over tapes and prosecutor-firings --all the "Who's gonna be first to take 'im out?" jokes from the '16 campaign are just that:
LITERALLY So Last Year.

It's a good thing Pirates 5 bit the dust, it'll make it easier for us to give Depp a nice long rest in a rehab somewhere.
runec 
39464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

ranran-001 wrote:
Don't forget Ted also intimated a sexual assault threat on Hillary Clinton during the campaign season, it was something like "you want to grab this.." while grabbing his crotch.


Well, we've already established if there is one thing the Republican party is completely fine with its sexual assau-sorry, locker room talk.
runec 
39464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

Ejanss wrote:
Depp seems to be a bit.....out of it lately.


Lately? I'm not 100% convinced he's even aware he's been in a movie since 2002. They've just been writing the scripts around whomever he thinks he is any given year. >.>

26674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17
The actor should be charged
23182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
Ted Nugent told them to suck his machine gun while Depp talks about assassinating a president. Yeah so similar. Ted couldn't possibly be talking about sucking on his machine guns as a generic insult to gun control.


"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America".

Nugent is not the hill you want to pick to die on here.


Still nowhere close to the direct assassination speech of the left but at least this does imply he was thinking about it. So we got one.
runec 
39464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/17 , edited 6/24/17

Rujikin wrote:
Still nowhere close to the direct assassination speech of the left but at least this does imply he was thinking about it. So we got one.


Your continued flogging on the alarmist drum of "the left" rings hollow seeing as it requires you to have blacked out for 8 years while Obama was president. Where were you then?

Hell, where were you when Trump's personal butler said Obama should be shot and hanged? Or when he suggested Hillary should be hanged? Where were you when a Republican member of the house and one of Trump's campaign advisers said Hillary should be lined up and shot? Where were you when Trump was condoning violence at his rallies? When they were chanting "hang that bitch"?

Enough with the scandalized victim act.



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.