First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer 2017 Simulcasts
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Greece, Drama
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
Well, i feel stupid. Just noticed this list... Never bothered checking the lineup list as all the good anime ( Attack on titan for example ) and many more now being announced from Funimation are not available.
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Belarus
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/30/17
I can't speak about quality but 4 worldwide titles in one day - it's truly amazing. Keep it up, CR!
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
So far only Isekai Shokudou is watchable, hoping they get 18if
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

Erebus25 wrote:

So far only Isekai Shokudou is watchable, hoping they get 18if


Funimation has licensed it, so chance are very high
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
First I heard of RWBY getting a Japanese dub. Didn't expect it to be that popular over in Japan.
8184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

mememe1930 wrote:

First I heard of RWBY getting a Japanese dub. Didn't expect it to be that popular over in Japan.


It actually got a manga which ran in Ultra Jump (same magazine JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is currently in) although from what I've heard it just adapted the character trailers or something.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

Doublethree1 wrote:


mememe1930 wrote:

First I heard of RWBY getting a Japanese dub. Didn't expect it to be that popular over in Japan.


It actually got a manga which ran in Ultra Jump (same magazine JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is currently in) although from what I've heard it just adapted the character trailers or something.


Interesting, didn't expect it to get a Japanese dub but for it to have a manga that ran in the same place as JoJo's.

Thanks for the info!
64347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 7/1/17

mememe1930 wrote:


Doublethree1 wrote:


mememe1930 wrote:

First I heard of RWBY getting a Japanese dub. Didn't expect it to be that popular over in Japan.


It actually got a manga which ran in Ultra Jump (same magazine JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is currently in) although from what I've heard it just adapted the character trailers or something.


Interesting, didn't expect it to get a Japanese dub but for it to have a manga that ran in the same place as JoJo's.

Thanks for the info!


Here's the trailer for the Japanese cast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz6GGwu35g

Pretty excited for this since the original cast made it hard to watch the show at times (imo).

56293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

mememe1930 wrote:

My mood has dropped quite a lot after finding out that amazon have got Welcome to the Ballroom.


Where is the list of what Amazon got? Their site isn't easy to navigate when it comes to upcoming shows
8184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/30/17

cowbaka wrote:


mememe1930 wrote:

My mood has dropped quite a lot after finding out that amazon have got Welcome to the Ballroom.


Where is the list of what Amazon got? Their site isn't easy to navigate when it comes to upcoming shows


Dive, Welcome to the Ballroom, Made in Abyss, Princess Principal, Love and Lies, Vatican Miracle Examiner and Hitorijime My Hero so far.
36605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
well looks like 2 show have caught my interest so far.
56293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

Doublethree1 wrote:


cowbaka wrote:


mememe1930 wrote:

My mood has dropped quite a lot after finding out that amazon have got Welcome to the Ballroom.


Where is the list of what Amazon got? Their site isn't easy to navigate when it comes to upcoming shows


Dive, Welcome to the Ballroom, Made in Abyss, Princess Principal, Love and Lies, Vatican Miracle Examiner and Hitorijime My Hero so far.


I found this list - but it's a bit out of date lol https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/12909/summer-2017-anime-u-s-licensing-streaming-rights
56293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17


e.g. another one for Amazon
56293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
Honestly, the whole Anime Strike thing is close to making me not renew Crunchyroll (though I have a yearly sub lol). I haven't been watching a lot of subs lately anyway, I have tended to just wait for the simuldubs on Funimation for shows they have since I can multi-task while watching them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.