First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What you want to be?Canceled!Go to the Rules Forum
Students
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
username: kasume224
position: student 9th grade
class: Art and cooking

also i put my name in the student council thing...
Students
5170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
name: chococolate_864
Job/Type: teacher
Class: literature


Posted 2/16/08
username: twoinkz
position: student
class: technology
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
.......if I'm 10th grade,that means how old I am?Don't know....

I'm taking magic,music,science,fighting and cooking.....if that's okay,or do you have a limit of classes,which now that I think of it,you should.

Also,I noticed that we still don't have an algebra teacher.....
Students
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
username: ryoma_ryomi
position: student (9th grade)
class: Languages of the World n can i be in Martial Arts 2?
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
tO all who choOse magic im ur teacher ill make magic cLass forUm soon .. niCe to meet yoU all.. =D nD see you all there !!
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

name: jeremy_gwen26
position: student council
grade: 9th
class: magic,wizardy,music,home economics


um..you have 2 try ou for student council in the other forum..and there is no wizardy.. only magic
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

sakurayori wrote:

I want to be student council class pres. something like that


um..you can be a student in the most of 3 classes and try out 4 student council..so what class do you want to be in..and you can try out for student council in the other forum

Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

pininky wrote:

username: pininky
position: Student
Class: Vampire Living, Art, Magic, Cooking, Medical, Fighting, Or Student Council

Is It Okay to choose this many though but i If I chose 2 itd be : Magic and Student Council

Or Just Student Council ^^ ♥


*giggle* you can pick up to 3 classes and try out for student council..and what grade do you want 2 be?
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

chococolate_864 wrote:

name: chococolate_864
Job/Type: teacher
Class: literature




im sorry..that job was already taken..do you want to be a student of other classes? if so..which one's..only up to 3..and what grade..and you can also try out for student council in the other forum

Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

Guardian07 wrote:

.......if I'm 10th grade,that means how old I am?Don't know....

I'm taking magic,music,science,fighting and cooking.....if that's okay,or do you have a limit of classes,which now that I think of it,you should.

Also,I noticed that we still don't have an algebra teacher.....


lol i do..i have a limit of 3 classes..but if you'll like 2 be the algebra teacher..then tell me.but you cant be a teacher and a student..so you'll have to pick..
Posted 2/17/08

kvhottie wrote:


pininky wrote:

username: pininky
position: Student
Class: Vampire Living, Art, Magic, Cooking, Medical, Fighting, Or Student Council

Is It Okay to choose this many though but i If I chose 2 itd be : Magic and Student Council

Or Just Student Council ^^ ♥


*giggle* you can pick up to 3 classes and try out for student council..and what grade do you want 2 be?


Vampire Living, Cooking, Magic
grade 9 please ^^
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

xannelacus wrote:

tO all who choOse magic im ur teacher ill make magic cLass forUm soon .. niCe to meet yoU all.. =D nD see you all there !!


wow your the leading teacher..you sure have students..but hehehe im not far behind
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

kvhottie wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

tO all who choOse magic im ur teacher ill make magic cLass forUm soon .. niCe to meet yoU all.. =D nD see you all there !!


wow your the leading teacher..you sure have students..but hehehe im not far behind


haha.. im the leading teaCher coOl .. in real life i really like to be teacher haha.. yeah u gOt plenTy of sTudenTs too.. nOw i can forUm 4 mY cLass..hihi.. i luv ur grp sO mUch..
Students
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hiding in your cl...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Name: Punchu
Position: student {9th grade}
Class: Music
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.