First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Your opinions
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
Here you can post what you think about the group..what needs improvement...any other classes you can think of...and stuff like that. Thanx!!
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
i think it was a great group niece..!! nice one .. hihi
Posted 2/15/08
Do we have a grading system? lol and ddo you think we need Disciplnary faculty?
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

thesilentreviewer wrote:

Do we have a grading system? lol and ddo you think we need Disciplnary faculty?



omg..im mixing ur ideas with mine..into 1 thing..omg i love u so much for making this idea spark..STUDENT COUNCIL...but it's a competition in who become that..but "cry" teachers cant become one..

Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
iknOw .. hey we shoUld make forUm 4 each cLass they can rp there by cLass.. in school rp all teachers nD sTudents will gather there if theres aCtiviTy in sChoOl like in division of magic .. magic cLass will perform magic show or mUsic cLass will have a concert they can make iT in school role playinG forUm.. or something sTudent coUncil will anoUnce something wat do u thnk.. im glad to help u oUt here i hope u like mY ideas..
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

xannelacus wrote:

iknOw .. hey we shoUld make forUm 4 each cLass they can rp there by cLass.. in school rp all teachers nD sTudents will gather there if theres aCtiviTy in sChoOl like in division of magic .. magic cLass will perform magic show or mUsic cLass will have a concert they can make iT in school role playinG forUm.. or something sTudent coUncil will anoUnce something wat do u thnk.. im glad to help u oUt here i hope u like mY ideas..


omg..super smart...but im ganna have each teacher do their own forum...if they want 2 or not is there decision..
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

kvhottie wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

iknOw .. hey we shoUld make forUm 4 each cLass they can rp there by cLass.. in school rp all teachers nD sTudents will gather there if theres aCtiviTy in sChoOl like in division of magic .. magic cLass will perform magic show or mUsic cLass will have a concert they can make iT in school role playinG forUm.. or something sTudent coUncil will anoUnce something wat do u thnk.. im glad to help u oUt here i hope u like mY ideas..


omg..super smart...but im ganna have each teacher do their own forum...if they want 2 or not is there decision..


ohh isee.. i'll make my class forum then..^^ but i'll wait for atleast 4 students in my class..^^
Posted 2/16/08
this school is awsome but is there a school name for it
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
name it crunchy school..^^ hahah its just an suggestion..XD
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

syrus208 wrote:

this school is awsome but is there a school name for it


thanx 4 the idea..im ganna make a new topic about that but not 2day cz i made 2 much..im ganna make a competition and if a student wins it..then they get a spot in the student council and if a teacher wins it..they get best teacher of the month award
Posted 2/16/08
now that sound like fun i'm going for it
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
besT teacher really nice wat shoUld teachers do then..?
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
ummm how club activities?.....
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heavens Guardian
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Yes club activities would be there we need those also what about a festivals committee stuff like that
Students
9386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Uh... this is minor but 'Martial Arts' sounds better than 'Fighting' for a class's name right??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.