First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Girls your not cute unless...
12013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
Wait, so does this mean I'm able to be cute any way I sit??..
22484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17


T^T I just don't agree with their lifestyle. Im so Sorr y I'm such a bi got''. A completet and totl TrogloDyte
31761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

ClothStatue wrote:



T^T I just don't agree with their lifestyle. Im so Sorr y I'm such a bi got''. A completet and totl TrogloDyte


So bigoted they can't help their murdering ways!
22484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


ClothStatue wrote:



T^T I just don't agree with their lifestyle. Im so Sorr y I'm such a bi got''. A completet and totl TrogloDyte


So bigoted they can't help their murdering ways!


TT^TT I'll go call the mods on myself rn I hope Lorreen bans me for 65 years like I deserve :sob:
25230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
11.260793, 141.91...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
You're not cute unless you know the difference between "your" and "you're".
15825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17
I will make a conscious effort to never sit this way again.
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17

Shipwright wrote:

I will make a conscious effort to never sit this way again.


Pics or it never happened
31761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

Axerilis wrote:

You're not cute unless you know the difference between "your" and "you're".


you're're right
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / A Blue Marble
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Axerilis wrote:

You're not cute unless you know the difference between "your" and "you're".


you're're right


Did you just transcend cuteness
31761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/12/17

SatisfyingMSG wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Axerilis wrote:

You're not cute unless you know the difference between "your" and "you're".


you're're right


Did you just transcend cuteness

i fucking hope so
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Inland northwest
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17
Do I ever sit like that? How do I usually sit anyways? Eh, whatever, I'll just keep lying on my bed.
28075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17

SilencerAssassin wrote:

Do I ever sit like that? How do I usually sit anyways? Eh, whatever, I'll just keep lying on my bed.


Sounds like someone needs an onii chan.
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Inland northwest
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


SilencerAssassin wrote:

Do I ever sit like that? How do I usually sit anyways? Eh, whatever, I'll just keep lying on my bed.


Sounds like someone needs an onii chan.


Hmm...maybe so
64787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17
Guys, you're not cute unless you sit like this.



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.