First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Best sounding engines!!!
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 2/27/08


holy shit, who would have thought a '64 honda would make sound like that!! thats a nice car.

20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / west saint paul,...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
dodge neon srt-4 sounds awesome stock! it is one loud as stock muffler
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

tseemnco wrote:

dodge neon srt-4 sounds awesome stock! it is one loud as stock muffler


srt4's dont have mufflers ...that why its loud
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

AWDfreak wrote:

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO CARS SECTION!!!

Just post your favorite sounding exhausts. But, please, try to choose something unique if you can.


Muahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhha!!!!!! Subaru FTW!!!

Meanest sounding Subaru EVER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMDCVKVjUc

Meanest sounding startup!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeGMfsgBuk

What a typical Subaru SHOULD sound like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAiHV18tm8

Best sounding rally car (notice the "gutter run" tecnique being used, lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSBNm4mmQs


Mazda Rotary engines sound SWEEEEET! So do Honda engines!!!

MAZDASPEED RX-8 exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDzY_5yRvOc

Honda S2000 exhaust comparison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiauwoQV0jE

Honda S2000 with straight pipes, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8ZICWagyM

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) Ahhh, sweet VTEC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86L4g_F8YM


My boyfriend loves the way a Subie sounds. He can recognize it anywhere! Its kind of scary! I gotta to admit it does sound pretty nice. It doesn't make you cringe like some other cars!
2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I like the sound of a fully built RB26....
Posted 2/29/08
the sound of the mitsubishi's 4B1 engines are nice
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WEST LOS ANGELES
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I really like this magnason supercharged LS1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs6l9bsf9ug&feature=PlayList&p=333F5AD4CE810865&index=36

I love the idle of the 572 in this Caddy! I can't get enough of the sound of a large displacment V8!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lM5SdMVlc&feature=PlayList&p=333F5AD4CE810865&index=37
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Zooropa
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I can't believe that in this thread, I haven't (yet) noticed the DADDY of them all,

the famous, the infamous, the legendary BRM V16!



Put on your headphones, crank up the volume and savour the delights of the most insane engine sound ever!

It was said that when this car was out testing on the track, all the inhabitants of all the villages around Silverstone would instantly know which car was out there, and that opposing racers would instinctively start to feel FEAR when this monster was coming up behind them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfrQ6MOqscs


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMPDCNyQxE

(And wait until you find out what the engine specs were!

16894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

anhimals wrote:


AWDfreak wrote:

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO CARS SECTION!!!

Just post your favorite sounding exhausts. But, please, try to choose something unique if you can.


Muahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhha!!!!!! Subaru FTW!!!

Meanest sounding Subaru EVER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMDCVKVjUc

Meanest sounding startup!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeGMfsgBuk

What a typical Subaru SHOULD sound like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAiHV18tm8

Best sounding rally car (notice the "gutter run" tecnique being used, lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSBNm4mmQs


Mazda Rotary engines sound SWEEEEET! So do Honda engines!!!

MAZDASPEED RX-8 exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDzY_5yRvOc

Honda S2000 exhaust comparison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiauwoQV0jE

Honda S2000 with straight pipes, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8ZICWagyM

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) Ahhh, sweet VTEC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86L4g_F8YM


My boyfriend loves the way a Subie sounds. He can recognize it anywhere! Its kind of scary! I gotta to admit it does sound pretty nice. It doesn't make you cringe like some other cars!



Hmmm, sounds a lot like me. But, I've never had a girlfriend [and probably never will due to my Subaru obsession and love for cars (don't bring this up)]. The sound of a Subaru engine is a bit different from most 4-cylinder engines.....
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

AWDfreak wrote:


anhimals wrote:


AWDfreak wrote:

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO CARS SECTION!!!

Just post your favorite sounding exhausts. But, please, try to choose something unique if you can.


Muahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhha!!!!!! Subaru FTW!!!

Meanest sounding Subaru EVER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMDCVKVjUc

Meanest sounding startup!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeGMfsgBuk

What a typical Subaru SHOULD sound like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAiHV18tm8

Best sounding rally car (notice the "gutter run" tecnique being used, lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSBNm4mmQs


Mazda Rotary engines sound SWEEEEET! So do Honda engines!!!

MAZDASPEED RX-8 exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDzY_5yRvOc

Honda S2000 exhaust comparison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiauwoQV0jE

Honda S2000 with straight pipes, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8ZICWagyM

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) Ahhh, sweet VTEC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86L4g_F8YM


My boyfriend loves the way a Subie sounds. He can recognize it anywhere! Its kind of scary! I gotta to admit it does sound pretty nice. It doesn't make you cringe like some other cars!



Hmmm, sounds a lot like me. But, I've never had a girlfriend [and probably never will due to my Subaru obsession and love for cars (don't bring this up)]. The sound of a Subaru engine is a bit different from most 4-cylinder engines.....


somwhere out there, there is a chick that loves a subie as much as you! can you explain your obsession so i can understand a bit better...hahaha
16894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

anhimals wrote:
somwhere out there, there is a chick that loves a subie as much as you! can you explain your obsession so i can understand a bit better...hahaha


A chick that likes Subies? I don't know if I could find one. Thanks for the comment, though...

Well, as a car/Subaru enthusiast, words don't do this hobby justice. The sound of the engine begging for more, the feeling of hitting apexes in the mountain passes, the pleasure of hunting gears through a manual transmission. The list could go on forever. The only real way to understand is to actually become an enthusiast, that is all I can really say......
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

crunchyname wrote:

I can't believe that in this thread, I haven't (yet) noticed the DADDY of them all,

the famous, the infamous, the legendary BRM V16!



Put on your headphones, crank up the volume and savour the delights of the most insane engine sound ever!

It was said that when this car was out testing on the track, all the inhabitants of all the villages around Silverstone would instantly know which car was out there, and that opposing racers would instinctively start to feel FEAR when this monster was coming up behind them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfrQ6MOqscs


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMPDCNyQxE

(And wait until you find out what the engine specs were!



some says, you can hear one side of the engine start, followed by the rest, and other says it's the second coming...
Posted 3/1/08
best engine sounds is the 16 Valve 4A-GE, 20 Valve 4A-GE and the most best of all is the Atlantic Formula 4A-GE.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.