First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Shitposting who else does it?
25547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
Its an Indian Loo-Pooing thread....
26114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FL
Online
Posted 6/27/17
I poop with my legs up and arms down
28400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 6/27/17
When I shit it's a violent event. I don't have the time to do anything else.
runec 
37211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

serifsansserif wrote:
I think I only got to book 4 or 5..

After they started the whole brother cuckolding thing and Richard got his own S&M harem bit I just gave up. I mean it was kinda the author's own masturbatory fantasy to begin with but.....


Brother cuckolding was book 4. Book 5 was "Have Kahlan beaten within an inch of her life so she miscarries and conveniently can not be healed by magic so Richard can be sad".

Book 6 is "Richard gets kidnapped by a dominatrix and whisked away to a completely foreign country for a year and a half where he usurps an entire totalitarian government because he's good at whittling".

Then 7 for no reason at all is about Richard's lost long and totally never seen or mentioned before this point sister and her goat, Betty.




serifsansserif wrote:
TBH, MOST long running multi-book series start to get that way around book 3 or 4.


True, but Jordan and Goodkind really fell into a "oh oh thats my fetish" the further they got. Jordan went full Mormon polygamist and Goodkind most certainly has a sex dungeon in his house and possibly the body of at least one woman buried behind his shed. >.>



redokami wrote:
That dude looks like justin bieber lol




Yes, these are all real and available on Amazon. Yes, he has written something like 50+ of them. Yes, there is one entitled "Pounded In The Butt by Covfefe".

7146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
I post all the time in the bathroom at work.
11159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17

runec wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:
I think I only got to book 4 or 5..

After they started the whole brother cuckolding thing and Richard got his own S&M harem bit I just gave up. I mean it was kinda the author's own masturbatory fantasy to begin with but.....


Brother cuckolding was book 4. Book 5 was "Have Kahlan beaten within an inch of her life so she miscarries and conveniently can not be healed by magic so Richard can be sad".

Book 6 is "Richard gets kidnapped by a dominatrix and whisked away to a completely foreign country for a year and a half where he usurps an entire totalitarian government because he's good at whittling".

Then 7 for no reason at all is about Richard's lost long and totally never seen or mentioned before this point sister and her goat, Betty.




serifsansserif wrote:
TBH, MOST long running multi-book series start to get that way around book 3 or 4.


True, but Jordan and Goodkind really fell into a "oh oh thats my fetish" the further they got. Jordan went full Mormon polygamist and Goodkind most certainly has a sex dungeon in his house and possibly the body of at least one woman buried behind his shed. >.>



redokami wrote:
That dude looks like justin bieber lol




Yes, these are all real and available on Amazon. Yes, he has written something like 50+ of them. Yes, there is one entitled "Pounded In The Butt by Covfefe".


Hmmm maybe I did get to book 7,.. Cause I remember him being king cause.... reasons?????

And he definitely had his S&M harem cause I remember the raped and abused girls that grew up to be vicious women who fell in love with him and though they also might have been totally into each other (and his wife is TOTALLY ok and into it BTW), he is teh awesum, but like, he's sad so yeah, it's totally not wish fullfillment.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED the series. I just had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time back in the earlier internet days when my mother was one of the last holdouts of dialup..
runec 
37211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

serifsansserif wrote:
Hmmm maybe I did get to book 7,.. Cause I remember him being king cause.... reasons?????

And he definitely had his S&M harem cause I remember the raped and abused girls that grew up to be vicious women who fell in love with him and though they also might have been totally into each other (and his wife is TOTALLY ok and into it BTW), he is teh awesum, but like, he's sad so yeah, it's totally not wish fullfillment.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED the series. I just had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time back in the earlier internet days when my mother was one of the last holdouts of dialup..


I never read 8, which is suppose to be the end I guess and I assume he becomes King because reasons or something.

Yes, the harem of red leather catsuit clad lesbian dominatrix that just end up as his personal guard because reasons. But it happened in a *sad* way so its okay. Just like how later on he has a creepy scene where he has them all show him their breasts so he can fondle them to "find a curse". Because that's where the curses always are. In the boobies.

Well, much like the Wheel of Time the first book is promising and then the slow realization that the author has no idea what he is doing but would still like to fap to it sets in after that. Till you realize you're reading them out of spite.

Still, at least Goodkind had an applicable fetish. Jordan resolved a love triangle/square/octagon after several books by just having all the teenage girls agree to be sister wives because none of them could give up the D. Even though it was attached to possibly the most worthless and insufferable male character in the book. And I'm including Matt. Whose chapters I began to routinely skip after Jordan decided to split up all of the main characters and turn the series into a disjointed random assortment of chapters.

You never knew who the fark or where the fark the next chapter was going to be. Could be a main character, could be a side character, could be a villain, could be two bit characters they met 2 books ago whose names you don't even remember.
15533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
So, speaking of Warriors, I saw a book series about moles waging a religious war. I think it was called the Duncton Chronicles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncton_Wood
21861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/17

runec wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:
Hmmm maybe I did get to book 7,.. Cause I remember him being king cause.... reasons?????

And he definitely had his S&M harem cause I remember the raped and abused girls that grew up to be vicious women who fell in love with him and though they also might have been totally into each other (and his wife is TOTALLY ok and into it BTW), he is teh awesum, but like, he's sad so yeah, it's totally not wish fullfillment.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED the series. I just had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time back in the earlier internet days when my mother was one of the last holdouts of dialup..


I
Yes, the harem of red leather catsuit clad lesbian dominatrix that just end up as his personal guard because reasons. But it happened in a *sad* way so its okay. Just like how later on he has a creepy scene where he has them all show him their breasts so he can fondle them to "find a curse". Because that's where the curses always are. In the boobies.



I started laughing at this

makes me wanna read it more

21861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/17

gornotck wrote:

So, speaking of Warriors, I saw a book series about moles waging a religious war. I think it was called the Duncton Chronicles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncton_Wood

I willlook into this, ty

runec 
37211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/28/17 , edited 6/28/17

redokami wrote:
:lol: I started laughing at this

makes me wanna read it more


You have to check the nipples, its the only way to be sure. See, casting curses ( inexplicably ) requires someone's nipple in the book. If someone takes your nipple that can control your mind. Then they paint a fake nipple on in its place. So Richard had to see the boobies, rub the fake nipple off with his thumb then heal the boobies. ( Richard's magic extends to nipple restoration ). This act of nipple restoration was so amazing it caused the leather catsuit dominatrix to renew their vow of loyalty to him.

Makes perfect sense ( if you're the kind of guy that has a sex dungeon in his basement and possibly at least one woman buried in his back yard )

>.>

You don't even want to know how prophecies get fulfilled.
21861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/17

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
:lol: I started laughing at this

makes me wanna read it more


You have to check the nipples, its the only way to be sure. See, casting curses ( inexplicably ) requires someone's nipple in the book. If someone takes your nipple that can control your mind. Then they paint a fake nipple on in its place. So Richard had to see the boobies, rub the fake nipple off with his thumb then heal the boobies. ( Richard's magic extends to nipple restoration ). This act of nipple restoration was so amazing it caused the leather catsuit dominatrix to renew their vow of loyalty to him.

Makes perfect sense ( if you're the kind of guy that has a sex dungeon in his basement and possibly at least one woman buried in his back yard )

>.>

You don't even want to know how prophecies get fulfilled.


Aaaaaaaahhaha im deaaad
I remember reading the one where the fuck ontop a mountain in the dark and its basically rape? Fulfilling a prophecy
11159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/17

redokami wrote:


runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
:lol: I started laughing at this

makes me wanna read it more


You have to check the nipples, its the only way to be sure. See, casting curses ( inexplicably ) requires someone's nipple in the book. If someone takes your nipple that can control your mind. Then they paint a fake nipple on in its place. So Richard had to see the boobies, rub the fake nipple off with his thumb then heal the boobies. ( Richard's magic extends to nipple restoration ). This act of nipple restoration was so amazing it caused the leather catsuit dominatrix to renew their vow of loyalty to him.

Makes perfect sense ( if you're the kind of guy that has a sex dungeon in his basement and possibly at least one woman buried in his back yard )

>.>

You don't even want to know how prophecies get fulfilled.


Aaaaaaaahhaha im deaaad
I remember reading the one where the fuck ontop a mountain in the dark and its basically rape? Fulfilling a prophecy


That was the brother cuckolding session, yes...
22690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/28/17

runec wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:
Hmmm maybe I did get to book 7,.. Cause I remember him being king cause.... reasons?????

And he definitely had his S&M harem cause I remember the raped and abused girls that grew up to be vicious women who fell in love with him and though they also might have been totally into each other (and his wife is TOTALLY ok and into it BTW), he is teh awesum, but like, he's sad so yeah, it's totally not wish fullfillment.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED the series. I just had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time back in the earlier internet days when my mother was one of the last holdouts of dialup..


I never read 8, which is suppose to be the end I guess and I assume he becomes King because reasons or something.

Yes, the harem of red leather catsuit clad lesbian dominatrix that just end up as his personal guard because reasons. But it happened in a *sad* way so its okay. Just like how later on he has a creepy scene where he has them all show him their breasts so he can fondle them to "find a curse". Because that's where the curses always are. In the boobies.

Well, much like the Wheel of Time the first book is promising and then the slow realization that the author has no idea what he is doing but would still like to fap to it sets in after that. Till you realize you're reading them out of spite.

Still, at least Goodkind had an applicable fetish. Jordan resolved a love triangle/square/octagon after several books by just having all the teenage girls agree to be sister wives because none of them could give up the D. Even though it was attached to possibly the most worthless and insufferable male character in the book. And I'm including Matt. Whose chapters I began to routinely skip after Jordan decided to split up all of the main characters and turn the series into a disjointed random assortment of chapters.

You never knew who the fark or where the fark the next chapter was going to be. Could be a main character, could be a side character, could be a villain, could be two bit characters they met 2 books ago whose names you don't even remember.


37596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/17
Is crunchyroll turning into /b/?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.