First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t"
runec 
37227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:
...not sure how to respond to this to be honest. A belief huh... :/ I mean it's in the name. You are terminating a pregnancy. What happens at the end of a pregnancy? A person is born. Don't need data and evidence for that. It's kind of been known since the dawn of time. Common sense if you will. Better than that actually, its instinct. What are you doing when you terminate them? You kill them. Sorry if you disagree but that's the reality. PP is the number one participant in this practice in the US. In my view James O'keefe's videos just gives you a glimpse into the mind of someone who makes a business out of it, one I've experienced personally. But what they do (killing unborn babies) is what they promote and vow to keep doing. Not interested in semantics and niceties of such a topic.


And what happens at the beginning of a pregnancy? A clump of cells with nothing that can be defined as consciously a "person". Hence limitations on abortion are a balance between the rights of the mother and the rights of when it achieves something that can be defined as closer to a person. Prior to that however, it is not legally nor scientifically a person.

Is miscarriage manslaughter? Is forcing the full term of a child who will die horribly in a matter of days really moral?

Right, a "business". Big money in trying to provide women's health care all the while under threat of death from lunatics and zealots. All for the 3% of their services which are abortion related. Operating expenses in excess of 1 billion dollars. Net revenue of 58 million.

Yep, they're just raking it in and its totally in the name of baby murder. ( Ignore the other 97% of what they do ).
17381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17
Oh my gosh CNN is biased toward the Dems! Duh Anderson Cooper spent over a million dollars of mommy's Vanderbilt money backing Hillary last election. Lmao. Look at what the ancors of every news agency spend and where and you'll realise they all are all biased. Or as Jessie Ventura said when he won the govonorship in Minnesota, "I sure as hell don't spend $20,000 and not expect something in return.".
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
...not sure how to respond to this to be honest. A belief huh... :/ I mean it's in the name. You are terminating a pregnancy. What happens at the end of a pregnancy? A person is born. Don't need data and evidence for that. It's kind of been known since the dawn of time. Common sense if you will. Better than that actually, its instinct. What are you doing when you terminate them? You kill them. Sorry if you disagree but that's the reality. PP is the number one participant in this practice in the US. In my view James O'keefe's videos just gives you a glimpse into the mind of someone who makes a business out of it, one I've experienced personally. But what they do (killing unborn babies) is what they promote and vow to keep doing. Not interested in semantics and niceties of such a topic.


And what happens at the beginning of a pregnancy? A clump of cells with nothing that can be defined as consciously a "person". Hence limitations on abortion are a balance between the rights of the mother and the rights of when it achieves something that can be defined as closer to a person. Prior to that however, it is not legally nor scientifically a person.

Is miscarriage manslaughter? Is forcing the full term of a child who will die horribly in a matter of days really moral?

Right, a "business". Big money in trying to provide women's health care all the while under threat of death from lunatics and zealots. All for the 3% of their services which are abortion related. Operating expenses in excess of 1 billion dollars. Net revenue of 58 million.

Yep, they're just raking it in and its totally in the name of baby murder. ( Ignore the other 97% of what they do ).


Uh-huh... T_T

3% = 324,000 babies terminated.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/health/planned-parenthood-by-the-numbers/index.html

Anyway I explained the nuances of my views many times. About it being necessary if life is impossible...

The casual, on-demand, as long as you can pay for it ending of lives... That's the target, and it's crystal clear.

PP is the biggest participant in the practice so it's only logical they'd be the first to go. O'keefe's videos do a good job pulling back the curtain even if he got in trouble for it. No one ever said it was gonna come easy.

<I'm gonna drag this conversation back on topic now>

Getting CNN and other liberal news organizations to say on camera what everyone is thinking. To speak like normal people instead of hardened ideologues goes a long way in humanizing them. Just like with the airplane coverage. Really smart people are being instructed by management to be hype men and promoters. That's why it gets me every time a journalist gets offended with being called fact news. Most people realize it's a business by now. Kept going by publicity stunts. They sold their innocence a long time ago for the price of a paycheck.
12247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Shipyard
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
LOL Speaker Ryan just had to ask a CNN reporter which company she's with. Guess they are trying to be incognito. After she kept asking questions he was like "no offenses but we've already done CNN a couple of times already". Put them in their place. Great moment.

They are getting ready to vote on Kate's Law and the No Sanctuary Act. Playing hardball and backing their opponents into a corner when it comes to immigration.
runec 
37227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:
Uh-huh... T_T

3% = 324,000 babies terminated.


In a country with a population of 321 million and no, they are not "babies".



MysticGon wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/health/planned-parenthood-by-the-numbers/index.html


And did you read the rest of that article about what they actually do and the services they provide? -.-



MysticGon wrote:Anyway I explained the nuances of my views many times. About it being necessary if life is impossible...

The casual, on-demand, as long as you can pay for it ending of lives... That's the target, and it's crystal clear.


Those two thoughts are contradictory. That second one is not nuanced, it's an extreme position that disregards the difficulty of such a decision and makes it sound like women are just rolling in for them like a Starbucks as if its no big deal.



MysticGon wrote:PP is the biggest participant in the practice so it's only logical they'd be the first to go. O'keefe's videos do a good job pulling back the curtain even if he got in trouble for it. No one ever said it was gonna come easy.


All O'Keefe did was defame them and make false accusations which he tried to back up with intentionally deceptive "evidence". Aside from wasted time, money and energy the only thing it resulted in was the death of a police officer and two people. So good job.

And the only thing that will result from shutting down PP is even more unwanted pregnancies. There is no other health provider capable of stepping in and taking over PP's services. We know this for a fact because none have been able to in any of the areas where clinics have been shut down by TARP laws.




MysticGon wrote:
Getting CNN and other liberal news organizations to say on camera what everyone is thinking. To speak like normal people instead of hardened ideologues goes a long way in humanizing them.


...you say after you just finished demonizing people.



MysticGon wrote:
They are getting ready to vote on Kate's Law and the No Sanctuary Act. Playing hardball and backing their opponents into a corner when it comes to immigration.


I'm not sure what corner those are suppose to back anyone into. Those are both going to be complete legal shitstorms and even Kate's family is upset with Trump. There's also little in the way of evidence to justify either bill. What said bills will do however is aggravate crime as immigrants avoid reporting crime to the police due to fear of ICE.

I'm sure MS-13 will appreciate the help. >.>




28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
Uh-huh... T_T

3% = 324,000 babies terminated.


In a country with a population of 321 million and no, they are not "babies".




Ladies and gentlemen I give you the mind of a pro-choice advocate. :/
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:


runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
Uh-huh... T_T

3% = 324,000 babies terminated.


In a country with a population of 321 million and no, they are not "babies".




Ladies and gentlemen I give you the mind of a pro-choice advocate. :/


Yeah, stating sensible things is usually in keeping with pro-choice advocacy.
runec 
37227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the mind of a pro-choice advocate. :/


Ladies and gentlemen I give you "nuance" and "humanizing normal people". -.-

28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

octorockandroll wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
Uh-huh... T_T

3% = 324,000 babies terminated.


In a country with a population of 321 million and no, they are not "babies".




Ladies and gentlemen I give you the mind of a pro-choice advocate. :/


Yeah, stating sensible things is usually in keeping with pro-choice advocacy.


We have a different idea of sensible then.


runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the mind of a pro-choice advocate. :/


Ladies and gentlemen I give you "nuance" and "humanizing normal people". -.-



You're right you win, I'm done discussing it. There is no common ground to be found.
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:


runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
No one said doing the right thing comes without risk.


Which part of consistently fraudulent and misleading to the tune of $100,000 in lawsuit settlements counts as "doing the right thing"?






ran76 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


runec wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:
What exactly discredited them about the Planned Parenthood thing? They've done more than that btw.


And most of what they done has resulted in lawsuits and arrests ( of them ) while subsequent investigations revealed no wrongdoing on behalf of those they've targeted.

But hey if you want to keep relying on the credible of this guy:



And thats before you get into the fact Trump has donated to Project Veritas who is now producing videos Trump is using to attack news he doesn't like.



No one said doing the right thing comes without risk.


So how is lying about an organization by manipulating footage "doing the right thing"? If you think an org is doing something wrong, find real evidence, don't stage things, then go "SEE!? EVIL!"



On Wednesday, Federal District Judge Orinda Evans ruled that the case could move forward, even ruling that she found that CNN may have acted with “actual malice” with the report — a standard necessary to prove a defamation claim.

“The Court finds these allegations sufficient to establish that CNN was acting recklessly with regard to the accuracy of its report, i.e., with ‘actual malice,” the order reads. CNN had tried to get the case dismissed.


http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

That's not a method you want to use in defending CNN. Breaking the laws to do the right thing is something MLK did in the Civil Rights Movement.

He (O'keefe, not King) caught people on camera speaking plainly about their motives. Wouldn't stand in a courtroom because the questions would be leading but he didn't hold a gun to their head and tell them to say those things or put those thoughts in their head. Trespassing and defamation are crimes but it's needed sometimes to get to the truth. That's why U.S. has 17 spy agencies. If any of them got caught for doing their job they'll be killed.


no he just manipulated the footage to make it look like they were saying what he wanted
15670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

ran76 wrote:

no he just manipulated the footage to make it look like they were saying what he wanted


Yes, this is the important part. It doesn't matter if you are for the causes or against the causes that Okeefe is supporting. The fact is that he repeatedly does not get the truth, but manipulates things to make things that look favorable for his cause (or unfavorable for his opponents). That is all that matters.

If you are fine with someone lying to you to make you feel good, good on you, but that isn't supporting your argument and it sure as hell isn't "honest".

PS: Just so we are clear, I'm agreeing with you here, ran.
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17
Did O'keefe edit runec's comments just now? Because his sentiments towards unborn children mirror a lot those on his side of the issue. The videos are edited and that invalidates them in the eyes of the court but not the public and more importantly the lawmakers.
42438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17

runec wrote: And what happens at the beginning of a pregnancy? A clump of cells with nothing that can be defined as consciously a "person".


Define person. As far as I know there is no real definition of a person that is universally understood and recognized. Doesn't that argument have a wide gap in its conditional makeup?
runec 
37227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

MysticGon wrote:
You're right you win, I'm done discussing it. There is no common ground to be found.


Yes, I believe I said that did I not? Its a zero sum argument to you with no leeway and you simply try to keep appealing to emotion.



MysticGon wrote:
The videos are edited and that invalidates them in the eyes of the court but not the public and more importantly the lawmakers.


So you're fine with dishonesty and propaganda as long as its propaganda you believe in? -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.