First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Poland PM told EU, to go f&^$$ them selves
10879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17

qwueri wrote:



Without going into the effort of actually defining what their immigration policies are, I'd imagine that China, Japan, and Korea don't have much of an issue with Isis because they aren't mucking around in the Middle East. China for one has a fairly sizable indigenous Muslim population (~1.5-4%) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China

As for Saudi Arabia: that was the origin of the 9/11 terrorists.


Last i checked Japan was 99 0r 99.5% Japanese and most of that 0.5-1% were other Asians?
I know there are some Muslims there though.
Yes China has some but they have laws that dont let Muslims do what they do in other nations. I heard they have crazy laws like not allowing Muslims to be named Muhammad or Jihad and etc.
Korea well, obviously theres no immigation in North Korea, South i wouldn't think too much other than the American military that is there?

Yes it's true they do not engage in war and conflict in the middle east but they also dont have immigration. South Korea are Americas allies and westernized and non Muslim so best believe they would be targeted too.

Yeah i mean why would Islamic extremist target a place like Saudi Arabia? but they are filthy rich, why dont they take in their poor Muslim refugee brothers?


mxdan wrote:

Definition of refugee: A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster:

I don't know how in the world you can make a comparison between refugees who come from disaster and f*cking invasive armies taking over a country with hostility. The two things aren't even remotely the same.


Ok so why are so many of the "refugees" NOT from Syria then? Ok so Isis also target non Mulims or opposing Muslims in some other places like Lebanon and etc and Africa is a lawless shit hole but why are so many of the refigees from North Africa and other parts of the middle east, again NOT syrian?

And why are so many of the refugees healthy young fighting aged males? why have so many bypassed the nearest safe havens for refuge in order to seek where they can go where the benifts are better?/choose theor preferd place to go rather than go to the nearest place for safety?

Islam has ALWAYs been a conquering religion. If you look back at histroy.

I feel bad for the genuine refugees. But if your country is an enemy of Islam then inviting the enemy in is not really the smartest thing to do.

I just wish Islam would reform like Christainty did.


qwueri 
20480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 6/29/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Last i checked Japan was 99 0r 99.5% Japanese and most of that 0.5-1% were other Asians?
I know there are some Muslims there though.
Yes China has some but they have laws that dont let Muslims do what they do in other nations. I heard they have crazy laws like not allowing Muslims to be named Muhammad or Jihad and etc.
Korea well, obviously theres no immigation in North Korea, South i wouldn't think too much other than the American military that is there?

Yes it's true they do not engage in war and conflict in the middle east but they also dont have immigration. South Korea are Americas allies and westernized and non Muslim so best believe they would be targeted too.

Yeah i mean why would Islamic extremist target a place like Saudi Arabia? but they are filthy rich, why dont they take in their poor Muslim refugee brothers?



To link immigration to terrorism you'd need significant stats of immigrants committing terrorism. Countries targeted by terrorists are also the wealthy nations that get involved time and again in the Middle East. To link correlation with causation you need more than trying to prove a negative with other countries with multiple factors of why or why not. Strong authoritarian regimes also tend to have much less issues with terrorism, but I don't that's a catchall solution either.
18835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
Also many don't want to go to middle eastern countries since they end up as slaves
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/syrian-refugee-children-forced-into-factory-work-in-turkey/
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
I guess the EU should tell Poland to go fuck themselves whenever they demand some money from German banks
7517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
Good for Poland. It's their country, they should be able to decide if they want to let refugees in or not without being punished by other countries. And honestly, who can blame them for not wanting refugees that seem to be causing problems everywhere they go?
21651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

mxdan wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Someday I will visit Poland. It is an amazing country with a great culture and history that has gotten screwed nonstop. Its no wonder they dont want invaders they have been invaded for centuries.


Definition of refugee:
A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster:

I don't know how in the world you can make a comparison between refugees who come from disaster and f*cking invasive armies taking over a country with hostility. The two things aren't even remotely the same.


I learned what to not do from the fall of Rome. They let in millions of refugees then the refugees turned on them and devoured them from within. Rome was powerless and it destroyed an entire civilization.
mxdan 
10952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17

Rujikin wrote:


mxdan wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Someday I will visit Poland. It is an amazing country with a great culture and history that has gotten screwed nonstop. Its no wonder they dont want invaders they have been invaded for centuries.


Definition of refugee:
A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster:

I don't know how in the world you can make a comparison between refugees who come from disaster and f*cking invasive armies taking over a country with hostility. The two things aren't even remotely the same.


I learned what to not do from the fall of Rome. They let in millions of refugees then the refugees turned on them and devoured them from within. Rome was powerless and it destroyed an entire civilization.


Le Sigh ... Do I really need to go point by point and show you everything wrong with what you just said? I don't think your as daft as you make yourself out to be my dude. >_>

- The Germanic Tribes weren't all Refugees. A lot of them were coming in because they admired the empire not because they were escaping horrid conditions.

- You seem to have a very loose definition of what it is. Which constitutes an invasion that's hostile in nature. Which is not what is happening in 90%+ of the cases today.

- Rome had an over reliance on slave labor / economic model that was doomed to fail.

- The Eastern Empire dismantled them.

- Rome was over expanded and unable to support a large portion of it's land.

- Their government was horribly corrupt and unstable.

- And don't forget the Huns!

So when you say, "I learned what not to do with Rome!" you are simply stating a piece of a much bigger picture.
18835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Okay all you Anti refugee people trolley problem you can save 1 American or 100 Syrians
I would choose to save the Syrians and actually jump ub front of the other car to save everyone
10879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/30/17 , edited 6/30/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Okay all you Anti refugee people trolley problem you can save 1 American or 100 Syrians
I would choose to save the Syrians and actually jump ub front of the other car to save everyone


Are they Christian or Muslims Syrians? What type of American? what colour and religion? Left wing or right wing?
EDIT: what gender?



18835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Uh all muslims
jl6
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
This has become click bait and for muslims screw em if it triggers i don't care gives my opinion.
Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Poland knows best.

18835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Okay so you hate Syrians so much you consider them less than 1/100th of an American
10879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/30/17
Mulsims or Americans? hmm the two most hated people in the wolrd? .... *ponders*

18835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/17 , edited 6/30/17
Fine a German
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.