First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply italy considers closing ports to migrants
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17 , edited 7/2/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Jesus was a refugee. And these people so what if they can't speak the language. To be honest I don't care no boarders no masters
And fuck you


without borders, there is no nation
without borders, there is no safety AT ALL


I guess you would love to just let ANYONE in lol doesn't matter who they are, what they have done, just bring em in
also, fuck you too
if you want to virtue signal like JK rowling and politicians, then be my guest and take 2 or 3 in, though considering you are trans, you probably wont last long till they do SOMETHING to ya-rape, beat ya up etc- because their culture ACCTUALLY demonizes you people, along with gays, you guys die over there in African and middle eastern countries simply because




but go ahead, do it then get back to me onhow it works out


TheZaphod wrote:

The problem is the vast majority of these refugees are nothing but a burden on any country that has the misfortune to take them in.

They cannot speak or read the language, they have no useful skills and are destitute.

Now throw in the vast difference in culture between a traditional Islamic society and a post Christian West and you have a powder keg waiting to detonate.

That is why countries such as Saudi Arabia refuse to take any refugees.

They regard them as being no better than locusts because they CANNOT contribute anything, they just take...


I cannot agree with you more here


atleast here in America the south American migrants are a little different and the cultures are able to mingle if a little bit

that's because south americans don't want to rage a jihad against the western world and don't have a religion that also encompasses their culture and is totalitarian in nature

im not gona bother talking about this kind of shit anymore
all it does it label me as "islamophobic" and "racist"

besides Europe is lost, and this has been on purpose

I mean, the dali lama -idk if I spelld that right

said that Europe needs to stop taking them in, its too many

but ppl called him islamophobic and racist now youknow if he says it needs to stop then it fuckin needs to stop

fix the problem , make them stay in the neighboring countries, and stop letting them into Europe because its nicer

18803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17 , edited 7/2/17
Stop mentioning rape first of all, second I fear the average white guy more than a Syrian, 3 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/fact-check-immigration-doesnt-bring-crime-u-s-data-say
4. All white Americans come from immigrants what you say about Syrians is what they said about the Irish refugees from the potato famine. They won't assimilate, they bring a religion not compatible with the protestant work ethic of America
5. Boarders cause wars we fight over tiny lines on a map
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Stop mentioning rape first of all, second I fear the average white guy more than a Syrian, 3 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/fact-check-immigration-doesnt-bring-crime-u-s-data-say
4. All white Americans come from immigrants what you say about Syrians is what they said about the Irish refugees from the potato famine. They won't assimilate, they bring a religion not compatible with the protestant work ethic of America
5. Boarders cause wars we fight over tiny lines on a map


you forget that the migrants of a hundred years ago are not like the ones today, the ones today DONT usually assimilate, Africans middle easterners, Chinese, Mexicans, etc
why do you think there are pockets of communities that don't even speak English? that's not assimilating
and its more than the language its the culture, if 300k muslims come into a Hispanic country, do you expect the country to hold a national rammadan? no because Hispanic countries are usually Christian
do you expect them to speak the language of that country? yes
if ppl didn't assimilate in the past centuries, then there wouldn't be a german speaking Germany, with a german culture,
there wouldn't be abritish speaking England with the british culture

you can be of a differentethnic, and still assimilate
if I was Chinese and moved to America, and had kids, my kids are now American
unfortunately , and I can name a example, it has been proven that 2nd and 3rd and even 5th generations don't think they are german Italian, whatever,
example, Turkish in Germany, even 3rd generation kids say they re Turkish first and fore most, then german, even tho they were born in Germany

its wrong



a usa example, Dearborn Michigan


and if you fear a average white guy, more than someone who in their culture its normal to STONE PEOPLE , then you need to re check your thoughts because as a trans you would be in more danger there, than here

have you been stoned here? beaten with sticks in public? or killed? no you are still typing lol
or are your issues fucking bathrooms and people saying mwean words to you
and before you go "trans are suicidal" lots of people are suicidal,
mxdan 
10840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 7/2/17

dragontackle wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Do you guys care about the massive fatalities crossing the sea


I really dont care at this point. They wouldnt die if they migrated the CORRECT way. Sucks for them and they should blame it on the misfortune of their births.




Spoken like someone who has never experienced war in their life.
18803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17
Okay first of all, most people will always keep some cultural identities and occasionally we roll it into our culture (St Patrick's day, Greek fest etc) 2nd Americanized versions of culture differ greatly from home culture Chinese food example. 3rd. So the migrants differ because they aren't European is that what you are saying?
4. Nah I see plenty of Italian Americans who talk about their Italian family etc the same way Arabs talk about their family.
5. Cultural segregation happened because originally non whites couldn't live with whites which is why we have Chinatowns.
6. Germany doesn't have birthright citizenship so many Turks are forced to relate more to Turkish culture since Germany rejected them at birth. Contrast to say America where most always say they are Chinese American becuase they were given the rights of Americans at birth
35305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/2/17

redokami wrote:
you forget that the migrants of a hundred years ago are not like the ones today, the ones today DONT usually assimilate, Africans middle easterners, Chinese, Mexicans, etc


If migrants hundreds of years ago assimilated you'd be speaking Algonquian.



redokami wrote:why do you think there are pockets of communities that don't even speak English? that's not assimilating


So there was no ( and still aren't ) Little Italy or Little Germany or Germantown or Little Poland ( just to name a few ) in any American city? -.-



redokami wrote:and its more than the language its the culture, if 300k muslims come into a Hispanic country, do you expect the country to hold a national rammadan? no because Hispanic countries are usually Christian


You don't hold a national Ramadan. You do, however, observe St Patrick's Day.


169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/17

runec wrote:



You don't hold a national Ramadan. You do, however, observe St Patrick's Day.




Sure, when Ramadan can be a national celebration of wearing pig skins and drinking beer without the risk of being killed, then we can observe the national day of Ramadan!
9344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Was coming into this thread expecting actual discussion and then saw the last paragraph.

Honestly not sure why I expect actual adult discourse to happen on this forum anymore.


right? lmfao
35305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/2/17

likenew wrote:
Sure, when Ramadan can be a national celebration of wearing pig skins and drinking beer without the risk of being killed, then we can observe the national day of Ramadan!


Aside from being a weak troll, that doesn't even make sense. Or, well, I suppose it does make sense if you have a critically ignorant view of Islam. But other than that. -.-


18803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/17
American culture isn't something that can be assimilated otherwise we would be adapting native traditions. We take parts from other countries like Santa
5499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/17
You will go back to.

If you are lucky it will be on foot.
6338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/2/17 , edited 7/2/17
The logical choice is to not let them in. Call that coldhearted if you want, but Italy's first priority should be the people who are already in Italy. They wouldn't be considering closing the ports if migrants hadn't been such a large problem in Europe lately. That sucks for the people who just want to live a quiet life without violently rejecting the culture of the country they just moved to, but it is what it is. Blame the assholes attacking people in the streets if you like.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.