First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Woman posing as man charged in sex attack against friend
15551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40446396

Gayle Newland posed as a man for two years in a complicated and drawn out bid to trick a female friend into having sex. She had the victim interact with the false form by requiring her to always wear a blindfold, stating concerns about appearance due to supposed cancer treatments. Victim agreed because she was in "love", says had no idea at any point it was a woman.

Gayle says there was no blindfold, both were fully aware and consenting as they explored their sexuality.
Posted 6/29/17
Inb4 all the trans phobia
Seriously though you know the people saying trans people are rapists will be coming
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17
This post has been reported to moderators.
oh, lawdy ^^^






you musta said someone's trigger word. to whoever reported this, do you comprehend anything?
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17
Sometimes something is just so weird you just don't even know how to respond to it.

This is one if those situations.
55139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

gornotck wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40446396

Gayle Newland posed as a man for two years in a complicated and drawn out bid to trick a female friend into having sex. She had the victim interact with the false form by requiring her to always wear a blindfold, stating concerns about appearance due to supposed cancer treatments. Victim agreed because she was in "love", says had no idea at any point it was a woman.

Gayle says there was no blindfold, both were fully aware and consenting as they explored their sexuality.


That just not right, that betraying her trust! How would you feel if opposite sex come to you and saying they're woman/man?
12247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Shipyard
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
...why...
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Inb4 all the trans phobia


Define that please. Lest no one will make any progress, as no one seems to agree on what quantifies "transphobia".
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
i'm listening to this song. the hook goes 'somebody said she is a psycho, she's a psycho'
Banned
11595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
Weird.
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

03burstspear wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Inb4 all the trans phobia


Define that please. Lest no one will make any progress, as no one seems to agree on what quantifies "transphobia".


No, I'm pretty sure most people agree that transphobia is a term used to describe what drives people to have a prejudiced aversion and hatred of trans people -_-
25547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
Isnt this technically rape?
15551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
This is literally rape.
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

gornotck wrote:

This is literally rape.


This guy gets it.
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

octorockandroll wrote:


03burstspear wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Inb4 all the trans phobia


Define that please. Lest no one will make any progress, as no one seems to agree on what quantifies "transphobia".


No, I'm pretty sure most people agree that transphobia is a term used to describe what drives people to have a prejudiced aversion and hatred of trans people -_-


I believe that to be the case in most instances, but I would like to be sure Kefkapwnsall agrees with that definition.
Posted 6/29/17
I am also seeing the ops history I am a bit suspicious that this thread was made to show why trans rights are bad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.