First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply NY Times retracts "17 intel agencies" agree on Russian Hacking
runec 
36053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/17

Rujikin wrote:
Also DNC was leaked by Seth Rich who was murdered before going to testify before congress.


My God, are you still clinging to that?

Posted 6/30/17

runec wrote:


My God, are you still clinging to that?



Oh come on, you'd be going ape if it was someone set to testify against Trump found dead.

OT, Failing New York Times just had some protests over planned layoffs. I guess they published the fake news in the first place to get click money. Sad!
Posted 6/30/17 , edited 6/30/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Oh come on, you'd be going ape if it was someone set to testify against Trump found dead.


Yet, Seth Rich wasn't set to testify against anyone. He was just some dude that was murdered. He worked for the DNC and lived in Bloomingdale. Northwest DC is notorious for crime (robberies, theft/muggings, burglary, and assault). Instead, since he worked for the DNC and that Assange (another despicable fool, much like Clinton and Trump) made a subtle hint about the "leaker" in a nondescript kind of way - the right-winger conspiracy theorists went apeshit over it. Law enforcement and private investigators have "debunked" (or rather, denied and gave evidence against) this conspiracy theory.

At this point, most of the people who are saying this is some "mysterious death" haven't ever lived or walked around at night in Northwest Washington DC. Check any crime-state page you want, you'll find that Northwest and far South Washington DC (Bellevue area) are nestled with nothing but violent crimes. Now if he died while getting off at McPherson Square station, randomly ... then I'd have more reason to believe it was "suspicious".
Posted 6/30/17

ninjitsuko wrote:

Yet, Seth Rich wasn't set to testify against anyone. He was just some dude that was murdered. He worked for the DNC and lived in Bloomingdale. Northwest DC is notorious for crime (robberies, theft/muggings, burglary, and assault). Instead, since he worked for the DNC and that Assange (another despicable fool, much like Clinton and Trump) made a subtle hint about the "leaker" in a nondescript kind of way - the right-winger conspiracy theorists went apeshit over it. Law enforcement and private investigators have "debunked" (or rather, denied and gave evidence against) this conspiracy theory.

At this point, most of the people who are saying this is some "mysterious death" haven't ever lived or walked around at night in Northwest Washington DC. Check any crime-state page you want, you'll find that Northwest and far South Washington DC (Bellevue area) are nestled with nothing but violent crimes. Now if he died while getting off at McPherson Square station, randomly ... then I'd have more reason to believe it was "suspicious".


Yeah he was just some dude that was murdered. Right. Shot in the back and didn't even have any valuables taken. But its okay, some (((private investigators))) said nothing happened.



nb4 sleepy posting
Posted 6/30/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Yeah he was just some dude that was murdered. Right. Shot in the back and didn't even have any valuables taken. But its okay, some (((private investigators))) said nothing happened.


And law enforcement. Only mentioned the private investigators for the dubious conspiracy theorists who think that the police are criminal co-conspirators in this whole thing. Again, walk around NW DC between the hours of 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM looking like a rich dude and potentially drunk (he was last seen leaving a bar). Oh wait, you've never been there, have you? Riiiiiiight...

inb4 "anecdotal evidence" when couch poster thinks he knows about an area he's never been.
runec 
36053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Oh come on, you'd be going ape if it was someone set to testify against Trump found dead.


No, I wouldn't. Unless Trump shot him in the middle of the street and lost no votes as he so proudly proclaimed. -.-
6702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Agent Orange is still living in journalists head's rent free it seems.

GOOD!!!



11630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/30/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


runec wrote:


My God, are you still clinging to that?



Oh come on, you'd be going ape if it was someone set to testify against Trump found dead.

OT, Failing New York Times just had some protests over planned layoffs. I guess they published the fake news in the first place to get click money. Sad!


Wow, if I take a big enough sniff I can actually smell your desperation. That's pretty impressive honestly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.