First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Oracle Forest
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17

Azazeil wrote:



After some time Kamui's eyes opened again and he yawned before sitting up and then looking around at his surroundings, he sighed as he remembered where he was before looking over at Elis as he said.

"Well that was a nice rest, how long was I out?"

(we can do a time skip to night time if you want to go from that)


(lets do it)

"about 10 hours sleeping beauty. We have 2 hours left till sundown."
Elis sighed and looked at the trainee.
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"So what shall we do to pass the final two hours?"

Kamui asked as he stretched his arms, he then stood up and stretched his legs before he cracked his neck on both his left and right side, he then moved his fingers and cracked them just with the movements. After that he flexed his fingers together before he relaxed his muscles and looked back at Elis as he waited for her to respond.
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17

Azazeil wrote:



"So what shall we do to pass the final two hours?"

Kamui asked as he stretched his arms, he then stood up and stretched his legs before he cracked his neck on both his left and right side, he then moved his fingers and cracked them just with the movements. After that he flexed his fingers together before he relaxed his muscles and looked back at Elis as he waited for her to respond.


"Do your 1500 push ups." Elis said and showed him her hands.
"i already did mine."
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


Kamui chuckled before he did the same thing as last time and once he was on the ground he did push up after push up, while he did so he said.

"So apart from push ups did you do anything else while you've been waiting?"
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17

Azazeil wrote:



Kamui chuckled before he did the same thing as last time and once he was on the ground he did push up after push up, while he did so he said.

"So apart from push ups did you do anything else while you've been waiting?"


"I ran." Elis showed him her burnt skin.
"I was too bored." She sighed
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"I understand you were bored but that was dangerous, if I happen to be with you and asleep the next time you get that bored then next time wake me up and just start a conversation or something"

Kamui said with worry in his voice as he looked at Elis's burns, eventually he finished his push up's and sat on the ground as he wondered what else to do to pass the time.
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
"It will heal over time." Elis sighed and covered her wounds with the cloak.
"It would be night time. my favorite time of the day."
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


Kamui stood up slowly as he said.

"If it's night time shall we get moving? Best not to dally otherwise it will be day time again before we know it"
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17

Azazeil wrote:



Kamui stood up slowly as he said.

"If it's night time shall we get moving? Best not to dally otherwise it will be day time again before we know it"


"We have one more hour child." Elis smirked.
"I remembered something about Quin." She paused and looked at her trainee.
"She becomes human overnight."
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17 , edited 7/6/17


"Wait what? What is that supposed to mean?"

Kamui said surprised and his step backwards showed that he wasn't kidding about his surprise, he looked at Elis seriously before he said.

"You aren't pulling my leg right?"

(Sorry to keep you waiting with our chasing the artist idea, I'll try to be quick about getting information that will lead Jessica to the artist)
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
"Nope, she's easier to take when it's night. She turns completely human."
Elis laughed and sighed.
"Now, we won't be having a hard time."
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"It certainly does make things easier on us, the only problem is the guards and the king himself.... is it true his voice can bend your will to his?"

Kamui said with an awkward laugh making it clear he was unsure of what to do if he were to actually run into the king and be on the king's bad side.
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17



"Not unless, if he's queen is dying." Elis gave a cocky smirk.
"I may know some people... Besides, seeing them suffer is a bonus."
Moderator
37449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"What do you mean if his queen is dying? Did you set something up ahead of time to keep him distracted and his attention off us once we infiltrate the palace?"

Kamui said slowly as he wondered what Elis had meant by her statement, however he then turned to look out of the cave as he watched it slowly get darker and darker.
Moderator
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
"this mission is hitting two birds in one stone." elis looked outside with a smirk and stood up.
"Get ready. It's time to visit Alastaire."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.