First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Oracle Forest
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"Then lets get moving, I'd like to wait until we get close to the palace before I use my ability to surround us in darkness"

Kamui said as he slowly walked towards the exit to the cave, he then turned around to Elis before he said.

"Is that fine by you?"
Moderator
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17

"Alright then kid." Elis walked towards the trees and could see the borders of Alastaire. She sighed and looked at her horse.
"Having horses would drive attention. " She mumbled. "The artist would probably be caught by now. I suggest we start to do our undercover."
"Tie yourself up kid." She said throwing a long thick rope to him. "I need to change." She hid behind the tall tree
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


Kamui looked at the rope thrown at him and he sighed as he picked it up before tying his hands in it, however he tied it in a knot he knew a little trick to and could get out of with ease, while others would have to figure out how to untie it first before they could. However Kamui turned away from where Elis was changing because despite her being behind a tree he didn't want to catch any glimpses.
Moderator
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
Elis came back with wearing a soldier's uniform. She quickly turned to the kid and shook her head.
"This will not do." she sighed and wrapped another thick rope around his body his chest upto his hips and gave him a knife in between his hands.
"Better."
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"This is a little over kill don't you think?"

Kamui asked with an annoyed expression on his face as he glared at her wondering if she was enjoying treating him like some toy.
Moderator
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
They arrive at the entrance of Alastaire . The guards didn't think twice,
looking at the uniform of the woman soldier, they let her inside the city and then the palace.

"hush child, we better find that kid soon."

(we better move fast jessica's done lol)
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


Kamui let himself be pushed past the gates of the palace and he walked as though he was actually a prisoner trying to resist the guard who was pushing him around, however as soon as they were away from the guards he turned to look at Elis as he said.

"Now what Lieutenant?"

(Don't worry I've already thought that through)
Moderator
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17



Elis walked towards the palace underground dungeon. She knew the map of alastaire very well because she and Amiell used to snoop in and kill some soldiers to free their men in dungeons.
"there's a passage way here towards her laboratory." elis mumbled.
"Just stay quiet."
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17 , edited 7/6/17


"This is pointless, lets make this easier on the both of us alright?"

Kamui said before he was swallowed up by the darkness, however the ropes went with him, when he reappeared again the ropes were gone, he then put his right hand on Elis's shoulder before he used his ability and the darkness surrounded the both of them as if it was armour but covered every inch of them, Kamui then spoke quietly.

"I've surrounded just our bodies in my ability, however my ability won't work if you speak loudly, now that we are on the inside we don't need to act like guard and prisoner, no one can see us, but we can see everything else, people will also walk through us as if we aren't even there because as I said in the forest we are in a sense in a different dimension.... oh and before you remove my hand from your shoulder be aware that when that happens you will be visible to everyone as per normal"

(And now for a little while at least Jessica will need to get some of her energy back after being drained from using her ability)
Moderator
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
"How the hell am I suppose to lead if you're the one upfront."

Elis sighed. For a fighter she wasn't that intelligent as she thought she was. She then though that she was an instict fighter.
Moderator
37055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Classified
Offline
Posted 7/6/17


"You can lead, I'll keep up with you, just make sure I can keep my hand on your shoulder or we are both in trouble"

Kamui said as he motioned for Elis to lead, he readied himself to keep pace, but he knew things were going to be easier now that both of them were under his ability.
Moderator
30940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 7/14/17 , edited 7/14/17
Tall well built figure wearing kasa* walks down the road under the shade of trees. Even weird hat aside this man's clothes seem a bit out of place and he himself gives out rather calm yet odd aura.

As he comes across a large fallen tree and stops suddenly a large dire-wolf emerges over the fallen trunk in front of him. Soon enough this is followed by a pair of other nearly as large wolves flanking the stranger. In mere seconds it seems he got surrounded, yet he remains standing in place calmly.
Moderator
48700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/14/17 , edited 7/14/17


After finishing his work in the town of Belladonna, Xorin, knowing that his wife had left for Alastaire, took a trip into the forest. He had originally planned to join her, but he had several pressing matters to attend to before being able to leave. Carrying his big book in his left hand he carefully navigated through the forest looking for a calm place where he could sit down, his Daisho on his side in case he was attacked while wandering. Hidden inside his clothes are several layers of different metal alloys, both for his own protection as well as to use in his abilities. As he was walking around he heard growling of several wolves to his front, knowing that it might mean trouble he got into the nearest tree before navigating through the treetops toward the noises, using his powers to make sure his equipment remained silent.
Moderator
30940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 7/14/17 , edited 7/14/17


Guzen took a slightly tilted stance as pack leader wolf kept growling at him with his teeth in full view. As the wolf decided to lunge down onto him Guzen made but a slight motion to the side and putting his palm on wolf's rib cage redirected his attack completely. Before the confused dire wolf even hit the ground in confusion, missing completely his target, already two other wolfs jumped from supposed blind spots. Yet those attacks got also redirected.

As all three wolfs landed on the ground pushed away with their own momentum they took few seconds before they turned back on target. Guzen though seemed completely calm. Each time a wolf jumped or ran onto him it's attack got redirected. It looked more like matador avoiding attacks with minimum movement or effort than an actual fight. In mere moments the wolfs which kept attacking faster and faster seemed almost out of breathe.
Moderator
48700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/14/17


Stopping in the trees above where the foreign man was in one way 'playing' with three dire wolves, Xorin watched the event unfold while shaping some folded steel needles in his right hand. The metal visibly changing as his powers continued folding the metal, making it even stronger. He didn't want to involve himself in this fight as the human seemed like he could handle the wolves with little to no effort.
Still he was prepared in case he had to protect himself or if something unexpected would happen to the human.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.