First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Were The First Americans?
22593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17
While not quite on topic I still find this very interesting
https://www.ancient-atlantis.com/native-americans-japan/
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17
I like the findings presented in this thread, though I know they're always subject to change.
22676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17

uncletim wrote:

While not quite on topic I still find this very interesting
https://www.ancient-atlantis.com/native-americans-japan/



The Japanese were planning their Invasion of America long long ago.
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17

mxdan wrote:

"Attack". Come on dude, if I actually wanted to attack you I probably would be banned.




To be fair, the only ones who seem to get banned on this forum seem to be the Trump supporters and one liberal. Ofc I wont give names (no naming and shaming), but it seems like we tend to be the more mature ones on the forum!
55139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:

While not quite on topic I still find this very interesting
https://www.ancient-atlantis.com/native-americans-japan/



The Japanese were planning their Invasion of America long long ago.


Hmm.. I was thinking how all the movies and series portray them as Honorable, and yet they attack us all sudden without a warning.. so that kinda of cheating! :p

I don't think Roman Empire would do that.. would they? ;p I'm sure Marcus Octavius would say "We don't need to lower ourself down to their level (Barbarians)."

55139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

mxdan wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

My god your salty today! Make a little wall building joke and you immediately go on the attack. Over compensating for something or are you just jelly?


"Attack". Come on dude, if I actually wanted to attack you I probably would be banned.





I wonder if you see me (Marcus Octavius) will you throw your sword at me? This is the result! :p


22676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

JanusCascade wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:

While not quite on topic I still find this very interesting
https://www.ancient-atlantis.com/native-americans-japan/



The Japanese were planning their Invasion of America long long ago.


Hmm.. I was thinking how all the movies and series portray them as Honorable, and yet they attack us all sudden without a warning.. so that kinda of cheating! :p

I don't think Roman Empire would do that.. would they? ;p I'm sure Marcus Octavius would say "We don't need to lower ourself down to their level (Barbarians)."



You guys let a million refugees into the Alps then when they got pissed they weren't receiving enough from the Romans they sacked Rome and left with all your treasures. You guys literally let your doom into your gates, just like Europe today.
86916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 7/1/17
Doesn't matter, peoples and empires have been displacing each other for thousands of years (including so called Native Americans). Where the pilgrims landed, all the natives had been wiped out by a plague.
55139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17

Rujikin wrote:

You guys let a million refugees into the Alps then when they got pissed they weren't receiving enough from the Romans they sacked Rome and left with all your treasures. You guys literally let your doom into your gates, just like Europe today.


Lies I say, don't believe everything you hear! Not all histories are fact! There are lot of Barbarians who like to ruin our Glorious Holy Roman Empire Reputations! :p

7684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


GundamQueen wrote:

We are technically all immigrants if you think hard enough. We all originated from Africa.

That's the current accepted theory. There's been recent discoveries that suggest otherwise though.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127






That is a nice article. I like reading stuff like this. There is way to find out, but they don't want to destroy the only evidence that we got so far.
67705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

GundamQueen wrote:

We are technically all immigrants if you think hard enough. We all originated from Africa.

If you go by the evolution theory. I am a Creationist and, according, to that, we are all from Iraq (Garden of Eden was in that area).
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 7/1/17
cats
runec 
37191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

Rujikin wrote:
There are still tons of odd structures that were built by humans and completely forgotten.


And the wall will be one of them~
20760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

kadmos1 wrote:

If you go by the evolution theory.


This is not evolution, but archaeology. It doesn't matter where human beings came from in a biological sense, here. People lived in one place and they went to other places. Where is the first place we know for a fact they lived? (Morocco, for what it's worth.)



I am a Creationist and


...that is not science.

Whether you believe them or not, the accounts of creation in the scripture are not the result of research and inquiry. They are simply stories passed down from generation to generation. If they are true, research and inquiry will prove this. It is, however, tremendously likely that several thousand years playing the world's largest game of Telephone has introduced errors.
runec 
37191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/17


Its true.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.