First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply First baby to have gender marked as unknown.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/4/17 , edited 7/4/17
Yeah... Eh. Kori doesn't quite comprehend the importance of general identification. I suppose that the moron hasn't considered that, the more info on a person there is (particularly sex), the better to identify the kid's remains, for example.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

redokami wrote:


b17bomber wrote:

WHO CARES? as long as it doesnt have a STUPID name ( "lightingUpTheCandle" might be the worst name i've ever heard in my life) they should be alright in life


Are u joking, or is that a actual name


One of my moms doctors last name was moneymaker
And my dentist was dr barney lol


unfortunately im not joking. that was their real name. it was a big story about 15 years ago in my city. the parents had around 7 kids with dumb phrases as a name, and thats the one i remember.
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:


redokami wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

Also some areas are letting parents do this if their child is intersex


Intersex= confriming that sex and gender are essentially the same

Actually many intersex persons don't identify with any gender some choose one and by the way none of your business



None of my buisness? What isnt? Me responding to you on a forum? Lmao
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

it's stupid but this doesn't count as child abuse.

I hope you are trolling as retarded as this is it does no harm.


Child abuse: "physical maltreatment or sexual molestation of a child."

Or by most governments including america

"There are four different types of child abuse:

physical abuse
sexual abuse
emotional abuse
neglect."


1. Physical - nope
2. Sexual abuse ? NOPE
Emotional abuse - Nope
Neglect- nope.

So no by definition it's not child abuse even if it is stupid as fuck unless you want to argue a new meaning for child abuse or neglect.

Though i will say this is wrong messed up and stupid as fuck.


I think it could fall under 'emotional abuse'. Eventually its going to be state funded physical abuse though, so I guess it doesn't matter. Hormone shots and all that.






Well it shouldn't impact them emotionally so I disagree also nice picture but America is missing :O


The whole middle east and Africa are missing too
20891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

The family's lawyer, barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters


Did anyone else see this? Fitting lawyer I guess.

But biologically your baby has a gender whether you want to raise them gender neutral or not. For the child's medical and developmental needs this is just nonsense
29781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

Cardamom_Ginger wrote:

Yeah... Eh. Kori doesn't quite comprehend the importance of general identification. I suppose that the moron hasn't considered that, the more info on a person there is (particularly sex), the better to identify the kid's remains, for example.


my question is why is gender even on the form and why isn't it written as sex.

I know alot of people consider gender and sex the same and interchangeable but any birth certificate should have it as Sex you would imagine that's how it is here atleast just seems kinda stupid to me.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 7/4/17


"When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be.."



this person needs to get his/her/its brain checked
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

probably more appropriate if it was a picture of Justin Trudeau election win picture then the Canadian flag. since im pretty sure if most of the people who supported him and voted for him knew some of the stuff he supports they wouldn't be so willing to support him or vote for him. such as

http://globalnews.ca/news/2245012/watch-trudeau-would-let-convicted-terrorists-keep-canadian-citizenship/
4146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

dulun18 wrote:

the first asexual child of Sidonia !!




sorry izana shinatose



1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 7/4/17
Am I the only one who thinks this reminds me of Shezow, that one animated show from 2012 that I found to be very offensive to transgender and cross-dressing people?


21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


dulun18 wrote:

the first asexual child of Sidonia !!




sorry izana shinatose





I cant tell if she is laughing or sneezing
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

GundamQueen wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks this reminds me of Shezow, that one animated show from 2012 that I found to be very offensive to transgender and cross-dressing people?




Link plz
25752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/4/17
Gotta love working with incomplete documentation.
55123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Child abuse.


Agreed
55123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Child abuse.


it's stupid but this doesn't count as child abuse.

I hope you are trolling as retarded as this is it does no harm.


Child abuse: "physical maltreatment or sexual molestation of a child."

Or by most governments including america

"There are four different types of child abuse:

physical abuse
sexual abuse
emotional abuse
neglect."


1. Physical - nope
2. Sexual abuse ? NOPE
Emotional abuse - Nope
Neglect- nope.

So no by definition it's not child abuse even if it is stupid as fuck unless you want to argue a new meaning for child abuse or neglect.

Though i will say this is wrong messed up and stupid as fuck.


Actually its child abuse, because that kid gonna be make fun of at school! Also He/She going be highly pissed!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.