First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
New Game!! Season 2
25008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Simcoe, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/4/17 , edited 7/5/17
I see on other sites the they have New Game!! Seamson 2 but it isn't on Crunchyroll, does anyone know why?
18990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 7/4/17 , edited 7/4/17
The first episode aired somewhere (I forgot where) and other sites are using fan subs. The day it "officially" airs is the 11th so if Crunchyroll does get New Game S2 then it'll probably be out that day.
10517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 7/4/17 , edited 7/5/17

globenstuff wrote:

The first episode aired somewhere (I forgot where) and other sites are using fan subs. The day it "officially" airs is the 11th so if Crunchyroll does get New Game S2 then it'll probably be out that day.


The fan sub I came across was absolutely atrocious too. As much as I want to dig into the new season, I had to just turn it off. I'd rather watch it raw in that state.
17966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/17
It's been like a year since first season came out that I think I need to rewatch it unless they'll do an episode reselling the big stuff that happened.
19062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 7/4/17
Yeah its already out over here. Still a few days until "official" West release.... Whoever gets it.

Its glorious.

92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/17
So is it looking like Crunchyroll is gonna get it or did Amazon Strike or HiDive(sp?) grab it from them?
19062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

PhantomSkyShark wrote:

So is it looking like Crunchyroll is gonna get it or did Amazon Strike or HiDive(sp?) grab it from them?


I have a sinking feeling/suspicion its going to Strike. But, there are still a couple of days to let things play out.
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / US, Washington
Online
Posted 7/4/17 , edited 7/7/17
I'm hoping our Crunchy overlords are able to bring upon New game plus to us (still sad they didn't call it new game plus)
15524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/17

StriderShinryu wrote:


globenstuff wrote:

The first episode aired somewhere (I forgot where) and other sites are using fan subs. The day it "officially" airs is the 11th so if Crunchyroll does get New Game S2 then it'll probably be out that day.


The fan sub I came across was absolutely atrocious too. As much as I want to dig into the new season, I had to just turn it off. I'd rather watch it raw in that state.


Must be the same one I saw because it was obvious English was not their first language. Luckily my limited Japanese allowed me to figure it out for the most part.

Picked up right where it left off with the same CGDCT they did so well the first season. Aoba's friend is still kinda annoying though.
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/5/17
I've Watched New game!! Awhile ago really like it.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Oh thats sad, i was looking forward the whole Week cause i taught it will be out at 7 July.
19062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17

AyaneOfDeath wrote:

Oh thats sad, i was looking forward the whole Week cause i taught it will be out at 7 July.


Ani-chart has it slated for July 11th in the West, which is odd since it already came out over here. But, there is no licensor as of this time. So, I think people are still jostling for it's rights.

There is money to be had from this show, which worries me that it's going to Amazon.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/17
So it's not coming out for Crunchyroll
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/17
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Simulacrum
Online
Posted 7/10/17
CR got New Game+

yess, looking forward to watching it weekly
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.