I wrote a metal song
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17
I made a song with my guitar

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/YDDopYFWmaU
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17

iambetterthanyou wrote:

I made a song with my guitar

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/YDDopYFWmaU


You never reply when I give you tips :(

I can tell you upgraded your drums to EZdrummer metalheads expansion lmao.

0:53 is honestly sick af though. I think it's your best song so far.
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17

Zenpie wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

I made a song with my guitar

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/YDDopYFWmaU


You never reply when I give you tips :(

I can tell you upgraded your drums to EZdrummer metalheads expansion lmao.

0:53 is honestly sick af though. I think it's your best song so far.


sorry about that

yes i bought EZdrummer 2 and the Meshuggah expansion lol.

Thanks
15888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17
"Cooooookieeeess!

Coooooookieeeeeeeees!

Cooooooooooookiiiiiies!"

Probably the best metal lyrics I've heard in a while.
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/8/17 , edited 7/8/17

sundin13 wrote:

"Cooooookieeeess!

Coooooookieeeeeeeees!

Cooooooooooookiiiiiies!"

Probably the best metal lyrics I've heard in a while.


You must be logged in to post.