First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply How would you feel if a stranger asks for your name & number?
Jinoyk 
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Just curious, i'm wondering how would YOU feel? Whether you're a boy or a girl. Would you give it out? or would you rather take his/her number and think about it and decide afterwards to message him/her?
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
If youtube videos are anything to go by, the answer to this question seems in direct correlation with the attractiveness of the person requesting it
11025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Yeah depends how hot she is.
Jinoyk 
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
but wouldn't that just be judging the outside appearance of the person? he/she gathered all the courage wherever and got denied because of outside appearance. or is it all about attractiveness now?
11025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17

Jinoyk wrote:

but wouldn't that just be judging the outside appearance of the person? he/she gathered all the courage wherever and got denied because of outside appearance. or is it all about attractiveness now?


Pretty much. I mean if it were a total stranger and same sex as me i would think dude is either gay or a weirdo loner with no friends. If the woman was not attractive and i had no idea who she was then why woud i give out my personal information/details?
Either way they could be crazy or clingy or anything. Could be a con artist or a murderer or a lonley stalker person.

20728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/8/17
I give my name and number to strangers all the time. They're called "business cards."

Posted 7/7/17

Jinoyk wrote:

Just curious, i'm wondering how would YOU feel? Whether you're a boy or a girl. Would you give it out? or would you rather take his/her number and think about it and decide afterwards to message him/her?


I'm pretty indifferent about this. I've had people ask to use my phone in the streets and they just end up putting in their own digits; only after telling me that it was "just to see if I were kind-hearted enough" to let some stranger use my $800+ phone.

In the past, I was one who would take anyone's number and message them a day or two later. "I'm that random guy you gave your number to on <insert street/party/event>." I've met a few good friends this way and a few crazy ex-girlfriends too.
11025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


Jinoyk wrote:

Just curious, i'm wondering how would YOU feel? Whether you're a boy or a girl. Would you give it out? or would you rather take his/her number and think about it and decide afterwards to message him/her?


I'm pretty indifferent about this. I've had people ask to use my phone in the streets and they just end up putting in their own digits; only after telling me that it was "just to see if I were kind-hearted enough" to let some stranger use my $800+ phone.

In the past, I was one who would take anyone's number and message them a day or two later. "I'm that random guy you gave your number to on <insert street/party/event>." I've met a few good friends this way and a few crazy ex-girlfriends too.


But you can admit that you found the girls attractive. Otherwise you would not have rang them back? be honest.
35918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17

Jinoyk wrote:

but wouldn't that just be judging the outside appearance of the person? he/she gathered all the courage wherever and got denied because of outside appearance. or is it all about attractiveness now?

Aren't they effectively doing the same thing by going up to a guy/gal they know nothing about and asking for their number? That line of thought cuts both ways.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
yeah the cops always ask for them

i mean what, no of course not
11025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/17

Sogno- wrote:

yeah the cops always ask for them

i mean what, no of course not


lol brings me back to my teenaged days..
IG_42 
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
See if they have time to grab a drink first?
If it's a bloke they're buying, if it's a lady I'm buying, chivalry isn't dead it just gets a bit weird when you actually try to apply it.

You know assuming they're sufficiently hot.
1051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Uncomfortable
5365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Hot girl, hell yeah. Some random dude, hell no.
6758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17
Would say no and move on and not give it a second thought.

Would be a little suspicious but I would assume it's just someone doing some kind of stupid meme.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.