Post Reply I need help finding an anime.
2003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17
There is an anime I used to watch that had zodiac signs or constellations as physical beings that fought? I remember there being a boar in the first few episodes. I don't remember much from it, but any help would be appreciated!
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/11/17
Saint Seiya... next
3792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/17
ETOTAMA
1239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 7/11/17
There's an anime called Fruits Basket that involves the signs of the Zodiac, but I don't remember that much fighting happening in it.
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 7/11/17
Since I can't create my own forum topic I'm gonna tag along on this too. When I was about 5 I believe (11 years ago), my brother was watching some anime where this boy was looking for his sister, and in this episode some chick was masquerading as his sister, and it wasn't her, and the MC called her out on her bs. This is REALLY vague but this has been nagging at me for a long time... Any ideas?
3792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:
Any ideas?

It doesn't fit your exact time frame of eleven years ago, but you are pretty accurately describing Nakaimo which came out like seven years ago. Any chance that could be it?
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17

fschilling3 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:
Any ideas?

It doesn't fit your exact time frame of eleven years ago, but you are pretty accurately describing Nakaimo which came out like seven years ago. Any chance that could be it?


No it is not, but thanks anyway! The anime wasn't a slice of life, nor did it have anything to do with high schools. It was like an adventure anime or something. Almost positive there was magic, and I think there was snow in the episode I watched. It MAY not have been when I was 5, but I'm almost sure I was. Again, thanks for helping lol :p
Dragon
65194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/17 , edited 7/11/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Since I can't create my own forum topic I'm gonna tag along on this too. When I was about 5 I believe (11 years ago), my brother was watching some anime where this boy was looking for his sister, and in this episode some chick was masquerading as his sister, and it wasn't her, and the MC called her out on her bs. This is REALLY vague but this has been nagging at me for a long time... Any ideas?


Sounds a bit like one of the final episodes of Love Hina? Not sure how long the masquerade went on based on your desc, but the anime version was out back then.

Edit - Wait, no, I misread you, Love Hina is the reverse situation, sorry...
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 7/11/17

MakotoKamui wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Since I can't create my own forum topic I'm gonna tag along on this too. When I was about 5 I believe (11 years ago), my brother was watching some anime where this boy was looking for his sister, and in this episode some chick was masquerading as his sister, and it wasn't her, and the MC called her out on her bs. This is REALLY vague but this has been nagging at me for a long time... Any ideas?


Sounds a bit like one of the final episodes of Love Hina? Not sure how long the masquerade went on based on your desc, but the anime version was out back then.

Edit - Wait, no, I misread you, Love Hina is the reverse situation, sorry...


Thanks for trying lol. I think this anime just may never be rediscovered by me. I have such a vague recollection of it, it might not even exist lmao.
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/17 , edited 7/12/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:
Thanks for trying lol. I think this anime just may never be rediscovered by me. I have such a vague recollection of it, it might not even exist lmao.

You could post it in this thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-880789/dont-have-enough-cr-points-to-start-a-topic-post-your-requests-for-recommendations-and-info-here?pg=16
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 7/13/17

A_RandomGuy wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:
Thanks for trying lol. I think this anime just may never be rediscovered by me. I have such a vague recollection of it, it might not even exist lmao.

You could post it in this thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-880789/dont-have-enough-cr-points-to-start-a-topic-post-your-requests-for-recommendations-and-info-here?pg=16


Now I will do that. Thank you sir!
You must be logged in to post.