First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
High self esteem NOT arrogance
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 7/13/17

Rujikin wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Does anyone here with low self-esteem feel this way? Like they want to feel good about themselves and have high self-esteem but not be an arrogant person. What do you think?



No matter what you do or what you say you will offend someone. Either keep your head down and OBEY or say what you want to say and get attacked, within common sense of course.

I had the same situation then I went from a self-hating liberal to an independent and life got a lot better :D. Feel good because 100,000 years of evolution, plague, warfare, and yet somehow your ancestors survived all of that to create you. You should try gaining patriotism and loving your country it also helps not self-hating your country.


10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/13/17
lol i was a bit of a lefty weirdo for a time there as well. Thank fuck i snapped out of that.
21647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 7/14/17 , edited 7/14/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

lol i was a bit of a lefty weirdo for a time there as well. Thank fuck i snapped out of that.


Its funny about half the people in my age group that are republican used to be liberals but for one reason or another were now conservatives or libertarians. I see more and more leftists being forcefully driven out from the left because they dont agree with their narrative.

Pewdiepie has lately got thrown into the alt-right as the media keeps attacking him and he keeps giving the media the middle finger. As far as I knew he was just a dude who liked posting stupid shit on the internet. Now he's become an alt-right symbol by doing NOTHING but becoming more popular than the WSJ.
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/17

Rujikin wrote:



Its funny about half the people in my age group that are republican used to be liberals but for one reason or another were now conservatives or libertarians. I see more and more leftists being forcefully driven out from the left because they dont agree with their narrative.

Pewdiepie has lately got thrown into the alt-right as the media keeps attacking him and he keeps giving the media the middle finger. As far as I knew he was just a dude who liked posting stupid shit on the internet. Now he's become an alt-right symbol by doing NOTHING but becoming more popular than the WSJ.


Yeah i wasn't actually "Liberal" and we dont call it that here but i had some of those traits. Not on the extrme side at all though. Just some of the lame traits like some white guilt or going out of my way to be friendly to people of other races and donating money over seas instead of for people here and stuff like that.

Yeah Pewdiepie is a good example of how the far left like to brand people and lable them and attack them. Only making themselves look bad and giving the person they attack more popularity and making more people turn against the far left.

But lets not get too off topic
29117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/14/17 , edited 7/14/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

lol i was a bit of a lefty weirdo for a time there as well. Thank fuck i snapped out of that.


iirc Australias left is alot like American's right if i'm not wrong.
I don't know i don't pay attention to politics i just vote labour heh\

Granted Pauline Hanson's party is close to what the side in power in America is like at the moment....my Grandparents love her ...it's kind like you wot but w/e i hope she doesn't get in.

TBH both the left and right in America are equally bad and fall of idiots kinda like labour and lnp here....i swear people on both sides make me facepalm heh
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/17
In terms of big picture.

We are all beyond gods as god is a dumb word that was used to repress the masses. And we are all competing evolutionary-wise to bring the most evolution to all of us.

Deciding your stance on self-esteem just gets in your way.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/14/17
Im Really Hot and So sexy at the Same time.
47175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/14/17
Thanks for the comments, cool people.

I'm going to close this thread because I got all the comments I wanted.
Dragon
65093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/17
Closed by OP request
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.