First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
hatest person you ever had
3546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in front of y0u.....
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
eh.....................................
13718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
having hatred in the heart is juz like the world is gonna b gone foreva
HATE someone and u will noe wat i mean daiyo~~
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

cathrine114 wrote:

_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!


you must be lesb.
if not, shouldn't that be a compliment?
13718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:

_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!


you must be lesb.
if not, shouldn't that be a compliment?


i'm not a lesbian...
it's just because i really don't like him!
too annoying!
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

cathrine114 wrote:


diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:

_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!


you must be lesb.
if not, shouldn't that be a compliment?


i'm not a lesbian...
it's just because i really don't like him!
too annoying!


At least take it to heart that your attractive?
Its much better than having no one liking you.

3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Its Easier to love som1 than to hate som1, there4 when im angry it only last for like 5 min lol....
You could say im lazy.
22236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / UAE!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:


diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:

_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!


you must be lesb.
if not, shouldn't that be a compliment?


i'm not a lesbian...
it's just because i really don't like him!
too annoying!


At least take it to heart that your attractive?
Its much better than having no one liking you.



i agree with diiot really ..... i mean why the "yuck and the eww"??????
6804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
hate is a strong word I have people i dont get on with but i dont hate them were just different I have had people who have hurt me deeply but though was angry at them... i didnt hate them, hating someone just hurts you and makes you angry. You shouldnt influence other people by voicing who you hate
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At home
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
I don't really hate anyone... There are people that I dislike, however.
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

3noot wrote:


diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:


diiot wrote:


cathrine114 wrote:

_ _ _ x

a freaking boy who really likes me!
yuck! eew!


you must be lesb.
if not, shouldn't that be a compliment?


i'm not a lesbian...
it's just because i really don't like him!
too annoying!


At least take it to heart that your attractive?
Its much better than having no one liking you.



i agree with diiot really ..... i mean why the "yuck and the eww"??????


that is true that you should be thankful that people like you
but I think she just reacted cause the guy did something bad...
well since I also said bad things to that guy who liked me since he was stealing my pals when I turned him down and followed me by registering in my section, seating with me at lunch even I asked him nicely "please you're scaring me don't come near me you're like a stalker already..." and yet it does not work and my pals tell me just to befriend him... but I don't want to his kind of scary and weird.
Posted 2/16/08
Dear istinz,
Why the fuck did you make a duplicate thread?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3491/Dear-Insert-Name.html
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada baby!
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
nobody i hate is alive....i death note all their ass alrdy
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
2 twin a$$ hole bro's they used to bully me
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
The person I hate is my parents they always try to take control of who I am...
They let me think that I'm good for nothing person, I just wish they stop hurting me since I never really did bad things to make them tell me this I've always did what they want yet they say those things to me... I feel like crying when I hear them say that I was stupid and good for nothing person that I was selfish only thinking of myself...
I wonder if these people will ever feel that I'm really hurt because of them....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.