First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
"Trump Lies Are Insane" Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith Irritated Beyond Hell With Trumps and Russia Story
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17

Magical-Soul wrote:

You think your icon is the only one I quote?


Where did I say that?

I'm just saying it's ankle biter talk instead of addressing the topic at hand.

Let's see if you'll answer this post or run away, how would bias change what I've posted here? Does bias allow you to continuously buy the next statement released from the Trump family when the previous one is revealed to be a lie? What aspects of conservative politics allow you to not be outraged by whats going on?
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 7/15/17

MossRantz wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

You think your icon is the only one I quote?


Where did I say that?

I'm just saying it's ankle biter talk instead of addressing the topic at hand.

Let's see if you'll answer this post or run away, how would bias change what I've posted here? Does bias allow you to continuously buy the next statement released from the Trump family when the previous one is revealed to be a lie? What aspects of conservative politics allow you to not be outraged by whats going on?


So you think I'm making fun of whomever's icon I quote? If I don't just quote you, surely you think I'm taking the piss out of everything? Well, I don't...
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17

Magical-Soul wrote:


MossRantz wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

You think your icon is the only one I quote?


Where did I say that?

I'm just saying it's ankle biter talk instead of addressing the topic at hand.

Let's see if you'll answer this post or run away, how would bias change what I've posted here? Does bias allow you to continuously buy the next statement released from the Trump family when the previous one is revealed to be a lie? What aspects of conservative politics allow you to not be outraged by whats going on?


So you think I'm making fun of whomever's icon I quote? If I don't just quote you, surely you think I'm taking the piss out of everything? Well, I don't...


Do you want to address the topic at hand or is it just "fake news" to you?
runec 
36323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/17/17
25283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17
I feel like no matter what Trump does at this point in time, it will go unpunished. He seems to be immune to the ruinous effects of incidents that are supposed to destroy whole careers. I am not implying that he has committed a crime; I am just saying that his reputation is not suffering due to the outrageous things that he has done and said so far.



runec 
36323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/15/17
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17

Why do you get to be Rose? Jack is the clown that dies....
23086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17
I don't generally feel much sympathy for the people who voted for such an unashamed bigot/misogynist...but if you picture waking up every day convinced that every single newspaper and news station in the country was lying to you, you realize life must be pretty terrifying for Trump supporters.

Almost as terrifying as waking up every day and seeing our president for what he actually is - a narcissistic, petulant child willing to say or do literally anything to cling to power.
runec 
36323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/15/17

Magical-Soul wrote:
Why do you get to be Rose? Jack is the clown that dies....


Because I'm the pretty one.

Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17

corymickey wrote:

I don't generally feel much sympathy for the people who voted for such an unashamed bigot/misogynist...but if you picture waking up every day convinced that every single newspaper and news station in the country was lying to you, you realize life must be pretty terrifying for Trump supporters.

Almost as terrifying as waking up every day and seeing our president for what he actually is - a narcissistic, petulant child willing to say or do literally anything to cling to power.


Good post.

Yeah.

But, given that Trump Jr has authenticated much of what is currently news, I'd still say they should have a hard time swallowing this one.
35926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17

runec wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:
Why do you get to be Rose? Jack is the clown that dies....

Because I'm the pretty one.



More on topic... Rather than a left/right issue, I'm not sure how people can look at the Trump administration's running trend of selective amnesia when disclosing their interactions with Russians before and after the election without feeling concerned.

Just as an example, how many times has Kushner had to revise his SF-86 now, three?
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17

iriomote wrote:


runec wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:
Why do you get to be Rose? Jack is the clown that dies....

Because I'm the pretty one.



More on topic... Rather than a left/right issue, I'm not sure how people can look at the Trump administration's running trend of selective amnesia when disclosing their interactions with Russians before and after the election without feeling concerned.

Just as an example, how many times has Kushner had to revise his SF-86 now, three?


...while maintaining clearance the entire time uninterrupted.
Posted 7/15/17
More like Faux News amirite? ecks dee

Shep has always been the "liberal" voice at Fox, nothing new there.
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/17 , edited 7/15/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

More like Faux News amirite? ecks dee

Shep has always been the "liberal" voice at Fox, nothing new there.


Chris Wallace is not liberal, however and straight up has said that this issue is not a matter of conservative or liberal, Pro-Trump or Anti-Trump.

"If you're a fair-minded citizen, you ought to be concerned about the fact that we were repeatedly misled about what this meeting concerned."

This is a pretty interesting article on Shepard Smith that speculates on him a bit more and why he is able to be so true to himself on Fox News.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/shepard-smith-the-fox-news-anchorman-who-drives-the-fox-news-faithful-crazy/2017/03/21/2a6d30a0-0e64-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

Summing him up as a "liberal" voice on Fox is not taking into affect he is the chief news anchor for the Breaking News division of Fox and is repeatedly chosen as the on air voice of Fox News.
6762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/17
Regardless of what you feel about Trump, the way he get's into peoples heads and then starts breaking shit is inspiring.

Love it...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.