Post Reply Kingdom Hearts III launches in 2018, Toy Story world unveil trailer
2283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/17
http://gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-launches-2018-toy-story-world-unveil-trailer



Kingdom Hearts III - D23 Expo 2017 Long Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfecpU14XVE

a lot of big titles coming out in 2018..
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / fighting zombies
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
if those are real it looks amazing never did a toy story world before
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Exciting! Can't wait for it to come out.
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
i wish they have the collection for this series. I'm new so i would like to play the games in order.
3373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/19/17
This one is something i KNEW they would add to the game. I guess i've been sensing it for few years. I just hope they don't older worlds TOO much. Enough with Wonderland, Agrabah and such, they better bring some new worlds.



AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

i wish they have the collection for this series. I'm new so i would like to play the games in order.


I take it you're aware that there's a collection of this series? For example, KH 1.5+2.5 includes all the past games, except 358/2 Days and Re:Coded only has cutscenes. KH3D has it's own game, though.
83847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/17
Does 2018 really mean 2020?
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/17 , edited 7/21/17

Yoshithehero wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

i wish they have the collection for this series. I'm new so i would like to play the games in order.


I take it you're aware that there's a collection of this series? For example, KH 1.5+2.5 includes all the past games, except 358/2 Days and Re:Coded only has cutscenes. KH3D has it's own game, though.


I know there's a collection for some of the Kingdom Hearts games (PS3 and then PS4 port). I think you can get the PS4 version of the collection for $30 now?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix - PlayStation 4

$49.99 - $20 w/ promo code AFEMRHBJ83 = $29.99

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879262171

What i want is complete collection of every Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts series is not like Final Fantasy series, i would have to play all games to understand the story vs standalone story with each Final Fantasy games (beside X)
7931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SCANDINAVIA
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
Whaaat, that is amazing. I would have never guessed that. That's so cool
28493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/22/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


Yoshithehero wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

i wish they have the collection for this series. I'm new so i would like to play the games in order.


I take it you're aware that there's a collection of this series? For example, KH 1.5+2.5 includes all the past games, except 358/2 Days and Re:Coded only has cutscenes. KH3D has it's own game, though.


I know there's a collection for some of the Kingdom Hearts games (PS3 and then PS4 port). I think you can get the PS4 version of the collection for $30 now?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix - PlayStation 4

$49.99 - $20 w/ promo code AFEMRHBJ83 = $29.99

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879262171

What i want is complete collection of every Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts series is not like Final Fantasy series, i would have to play all games to understand the story vs standalone story with each Final Fantasy games (beside X)


play 1 and 2 and then 3 the rest is readable in the ingame lore book that they provide ingame apparently.
2283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/17 , edited 7/23/17
Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collection (PS4) is avaialble at bestbuy for $28 with GCU

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-playstation-4/5698800.p?skuId=5698800


also digital foundry released a video about Kingdom Hearts 3

Games vs CG! Kingdom Hearts 3 vs Toy Story Graphics Comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkDadVrBr1Y



Ryulightorb wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

What i want is complete collection of every Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts series is not like Final Fantasy series, i would have to play all games to understand the story vs standalone story with each Final Fantasy games (beside X)


play 1 and 2 and then 3 the rest is readable in the ingame lore book that they provide ingame apparently.



i think there are 0.2 and 2.8 games as well

[4K] Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue PS4/Pro vs 3DS Analysis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTTNB0--FA
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/23/17
I am filled with the spirit of the HYPE. However, I won't believe it is coming out until I am playing it. I've been fooled too many times!
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/17

dulun18 wrote:

Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collection (PS4) is avaialble at bestbuy for $28 with GCU

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-playstation-4/5698800.p?skuId=5698800

also digital foundry released a video about Kingdom Hearts 3

Games vs CG! Kingdom Hearts 3 vs Toy Story Graphics Comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkDadVrBr1Y

i think there are 0.2 and 2.8 games as well

[4K] Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue PS4/Pro vs 3DS Analysis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTTNB0--FA


I like the current trend of game graphic on consoles
You must be logged in to post.