First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you clone yourself?
5265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/17 , edited 7/16/17
I found this artcle from a friend, It is possible to have your dog cloned for 100,000 dollars according to this article http://www.iflscience.com/technology/lab-south-korea-will-clone-your-dog-100000/. Well, I'd like them to perfect the technique first

Now if Fred never gets a girlfriend, Fred is considering getting himself cloned
6430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
7197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Would be pretty useful to have an extra healthy set of organs that perfectly match yours
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
if i was going to die and immortality is not possible i would clone myself (as long as the clone starts young) so a part of me can live on (most people would say you have children for this reason but fuck having children tbh)
5066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / A garbage bin.
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
No. There is only one me.
10733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Damien27 wrote:

Would be pretty useful to have an extra healthy set of organs that perfectly match yours


My immediate reaction was no, why would i? but that's not a bad point. Bit shit and evil for the clone though.
6584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Damien27 wrote:

Would be pretty useful to have an extra healthy set of organs that perfectly match yours


My immediate reaction was no, why would i? but that's not a bad point. Bit shit and evil for the clone though.


make the clone brain dead or just clone organs
42499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
No, pointless to clone yourself since it would be a different person, just look similar. Unlike on TV, the minor body details would end up differently as the clone grow up.

Same with a pet, you will have the same looking pet, but most everything else can end up differently. Even if it was cheap I would rather find a cat that needs a home in a shelter.

I'm guessing you would clone Fred into a female version of Fred? At that point you can just edit the genes so there would be no problem with making a child, at that point, incest or not, would no longer make a difference.
10733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

dragonlord1234 wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


Damien27 wrote:

Would be pretty useful to have an extra healthy set of organs that perfectly match yours


My immediate reaction was no, why would i? but that's not a bad point. Bit shit and evil for the clone though.


make the clone brain dead or just clone organs


lol yeah could do that.
54709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Yes, so i can watch myself, see if I'm capable of being evil! And seeing what the hell went wrong with me that make me seem different compare to people!

Maybe I'm insane!
5265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Mariox777 wrote:

No, pointless to clone yourself since it would be a different person, just look similar. Unlike on TV, the minor body details would end up differently as the clone grow up.

Same with a pet, you will have the same looking pet, but most everything else can end up differently. Even if it was cheap I would rather find a cat that needs a home in a shelter.

I'm guessing you would clone Fred into a female version of Fred? At that point you can just edit the genes so there would be no problem with making a child, at that point, incest or not, would no longer make a difference.


Wait, why would I make myself female ?
Posted 7/16/17
heh

1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Why would I clone a failure? I'm going to *somehow* clone some hot ass chick.....
21291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 7/16/17 , edited 7/16/17


Why not all 3?

To answer OP's question, not really unless I need an army of clones to help conquer the world, or if that is too ambitious some MMO servers at least
24871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
No, not really. I do not have a pleasant relationship with myself.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.