First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Premium but still getting ads?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
So my friend told me about this app, and it looked kind of cool that he could play anime on his TV at HD quality so I downloaded the app looking forward to doing the same, and it's not even so expensive, but decided to take advantage of the free trial on my phone, but after an hour of subscription I'm still getting ads, why? Is this what I would be paying for? I hope not.
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Soma743 wrote:

So my friend told me about this app, and it looked kind of cool that he could play anime on his TV at HD quality so I downloaded the app looking forward to doing the same, and it's not even so expensive, but decided to take advantage of the free trial on my phone, but after an hour of subscription I'm still getting ads, why? Is this what I would be paying for? I hope not.


There is no membership associated to your account. Did you buy this via iTunes? In that case it probably not sync between iTunes and us.
As we have no access to iTunes' billing systems at all, you will have to reach out to iTunes' customer service.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Brought it from the app itself where it says free premium trial for 7 days?? So I don't pay from there it's what you mean?
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Soma743 wrote:

Brought it from the app itself where it says free premium trial for 7 days?? So I don't pay from there it's what you mean?


It did for some reason not sync with your Crunchyroll account. You need to cancel it and redo it before money is taken.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and did the whole process again and still giving me problem, does it mean I have to make another account?
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Soma743 wrote:

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and did the whole process again and still giving me problem, does it mean I have to make another account?


It's not an app issue. It's a data issue. Crunchyroll does not have information about your purchase from Apple. You need to cancel the trial on iTunes, do a new one, potentially talk to iTunes customer service so you can do another trial.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/17
Ok, Done, still giving me problems I'm gonna proceed asking customer service, should I just tell me my subscription is not working?
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/16/17

Soma743 wrote:

Ok, Done, still giving me problems I'm gonna proceed asking customer service, should I just tell me my subscription is not working?


Yeah, just tell them that it didn't sync with Crunchyroll.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/17
So I updated my crunchyroll paid my month and guess what I get adds still adds pleas fix this I already tried to uninstalled it and installed it back again twice
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/17
Hey I purchased a premium account and im still getting ads. I cancelled and restarted my subscription and im still experiencing the same thing. My purchased has gone through and im in a hurry to enjoy what I paid for.
59817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 7/20/17

SaintTatsumi wrote:

Hey I purchased a premium account and im still getting ads. I cancelled and restarted my subscription and im still experiencing the same thing. My purchased has gone through and im in a hurry to enjoy what I paid for.


You're showing as a Normal member for me, are you sure you applied the membership to the account you're logged into on the web?

You will likely need to /contact customer support directly for account/billing issues, since the forums are mainly for peer to peer support.
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/20/17

Yovhanssjrumi wrote:

So I updated my crunchyroll paid my month and guess what I get adds still adds pleas fix this I already tried to uninstalled it and installed it back again twice


Your renewal failed. To resubscribe, use /premium_pick_plan?membership=premium.
Der Zoodirektor
26325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/20/17

SaintTatsumi wrote:

Hey I purchased a premium account and im still getting ads. I cancelled and restarted my subscription and im still experiencing the same thing. My purchased has gone through and im in a hurry to enjoy what I paid for.


iTunes?
16018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USVI
Offline
Posted 10/27/17
I've had my Crunchyroll account for a while now. For some reason, even though the website says I am already a premium member, I am getting ads. It's a little annoying to this point.
51230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/17

RamPeij wrote:

I've had my Crunchyroll account for a while now. For some reason, even though the website says I am already a premium member, I am getting ads. It's a little annoying to this point.


Support requests for account/billing issues need to go here: /contact
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.