First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you use coupon?
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
Theoretically if I have all coupon stored digitally and purchase all free products each month I could have free food and free drink and free services and free hardware?
Is that how coupon works?
Can I get my clam chowder?
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / crawling in the t...
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
it you do couponing right you could yes but you have to watch the details of the coupon and also make sure the stores you use them at Wil accept them
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

QueenVapora wrote:

it you do couponing right you could yes but you have to watch the details of the coupon and also make sure the stores you use them at Wil accept them


Right, I suppose it isn't something to profit upon. Although I heard of this rare case where a civil engineer got free air mileage from buying chocolate pudding. But I suppose it is more of a circulation type of thing. Chance is, if I really want a product there probably wouldn't be a coupon just for that product at that time.
Posted 7/17/17
the pittance saved is not worth my time - I guess that either makes me lucky, or smart. (or both)
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / crawling in the t...
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

fredreload wrote:


QueenVapora wrote:

it you do couponing right you could yes but you have to watch the details of the coupon and also make sure the stores you use them at Wil accept them


Right, I suppose it isn't something to profit upon. Although I heard of this rare case where a civil engineer got free air mileage from buying chocolate pudding. But I suppose it is more of a circulation type of thing. Chance is, if I really want a product there probably wouldn't be a coupon just for that product at that time.


that is true some products have no coupons printed for them at all if you want to start seriously couponing I suggest online couponing, there are a few good sites for it and also coupons from the paper some places may double coupons too
qwueri 
19994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
Coupons work great when you come across discounts on things you're going to use anyway. Otherwise they're just goading you into extra purchases.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

qwueri wrote:

Coupons work great when you come across discounts on things you're going to use anyway. Otherwise they're just goading you into extra purchases.


Is there like a universal discount coupon? One that works for all products of your choosing in store
qwueri 
19994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

fredreload wrote:

Is there like a universal discount coupon? One that works for all products of your choosing in store


No. And I see no reason why businesses would have any incentive to make or honor such a coupon. Coupons are by design loss leaders to get customers into a business to buy related products or to get potential long term customers to try a service.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

qwueri wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Is there like a universal discount coupon? One that works for all products of your choosing in store


No. And I see no reason why businesses would have any incentive to make or honor such a coupon. Coupons are by design loss leaders to get customers into a business to buy related products or to get potential long term customers to try a service.


Well you can't have a % off coupon, because people would buy the most expensive item, but you can have a 15 dollars off coupon. This is more of a would you choose Walmart or Costco type of deal. It would be on the house of course
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / crawling in the t...
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
I would pick Costco for that lol
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

QueenVapora wrote:

I would pick Costco for that lol


Raid Costco for me
10675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
I use them if i can get discount on my meal at the pub.
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / crawling in the t...
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

fredreload wrote:


QueenVapora wrote:

I would pick Costco for that lol


Raid Costco for me :D


I've never been too one but I want to raid one XD
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

I use them if i can get discount on my meal at the pub.


Yes, subway
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/17
Coupons aren't that popular in the UK so there aren't many to get. It's a waste of time getting discounts over things you never wanted in the first place.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.