First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply clinton donors have picked their 2020 nominee
Ejanss 
17081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/18/17

MysticGon wrote:

Hopefully Clinton runs again. I fully expect her ego to make it impossible for her to resist.


And maybe her health problems will cause her to drop dead in the saddle this time, like the Republicans kept neurotically trying to fear-spin us that she would.
Only this time, we're looking forward to it, depending on who she picks for VP.

(Remember when the Trump camp kept trying to spin every single stumble on the stairs as "See, SEE?", and the Democrats just giggled louder in expectant glee and printed up those "Tim Kaine '17...I'm with HIM!" bumper stickers?)


redokami wrote:besides this looks like another woman token


As the article says, the first meetings were during the Trump inauguration, when the party wasn't thinking so much about "Who will carry the populist Democratic platform in '20 to re-unite the country and pick up the pieces for social legislation?", as "Who can we get to avenge Hillary, and who will be the woman to stand up for her beaten cause?"
Yyyyyyyeah. Things have changed a bit in six months, and I don't think we're QUITE as terrified of Trump's "re-election" chances as the actual Hillary supporters were at the time. There weren't quite as many of them IRL as they think, and certainly as the Republicans think.

It's another two years before any actual contender who wants the slot will declare him/her self, so this is just getting old business out of the way.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/18/17

Ejanss wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Hopefully Clinton runs again. I fully expect her ego to make it impossible for her to resist.


And maybe her health problems will cause her to drop dead in the saddle this time, like the Republicans kept neurotically trying to fear-spin us that she would.
Only this time, we're looking forward to it, depending on who she picks for VP.

(Remember when the Trump camp kept trying to spin every single stumble on the stairs as "See, SEE?", and the Democrats just giggled louder in expectant glee and printed up those "Tim Kaine '17...I'm with HIM!" bumper stickers?)


redokami wrote:besides this looks like another woman token


As the article says, the first meetings were during the Trump inauguration, when the party wasn't thinking so much about "Who will carry the populist Democratic platform in '20 to re-unite the country and pick up the pieces for social legislation?", as "Who can we get to avenge Hillary, and who will be the woman to stand up for her beaten cause?"
Yyyyyyyeah. Things have changed a bit in six months, and I don't think we're QUITE as terrified of Trump's "re-election" chances as the actual Hillary supporters were at the time. There weren't quite as many of them IRL as they think, and certainly as the Republicans think.

It's another two years before any actual contender who wants the slot will declare him/her self, so this is just getting old business out of the way.


im confused, are u agreeing withme or not
Ejanss 
17081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/17 , edited 7/18/17

redokami wrote:
he is agreeing


(It's really that important to you, isn't it? )


redokami wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
As the article says, the first meetings were during the Trump inauguration, when the party wasn't thinking so much about "Who will carry the populist Democratic platform in '20 to re-unite the country and pick up the pieces for social legislation?", as "Who can we get to avenge Hillary, and who will be the woman to stand up for her beaten cause?"
Yyyyyyyeah. Things have changed a bit in six months, and I don't think we're QUITE as terrified of Trump's "re-election" chances as the actual Hillary supporters were at the time. There weren't quite as many of them IRL as they think, and certainly as the Republicans think.

It's another two years before any actual contender who wants the slot will declare him/her self, so this is just getting old business out of the way.


im confused, are u agreeing withme or not


I'm agreeing that's she's "token", which is going to spend itself out after a couple months after the "Hillary apprentices" start opening their mouths.
(It's sort of like when we can't think of what's going to be the Oscar Best Picture in October and November, and think "It'll be a movie that's JUST LIKE the one that won last year!" Which it never is, and is how bad Oscar-bait always starts...)

My vote's still on the dark-horse contender who comes out of nowhere in '18, like Bernie and Bill did. Darned if I know who he is, though.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

Ejanss wrote:


redokami wrote:
he is agreeing


(It's really that important to you, isn't it? )


redokami wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
As the article says, the first meetings were during the Trump inauguration, when the party wasn't thinking so much about "Who will carry the populist Democratic platform in '20 to re-unite the country and pick up the pieces for social legislation?", as "Who can we get to avenge Hillary, and who will be the woman to stand up for her beaten cause?"
Yyyyyyyeah. Things have changed a bit in six months, and I don't think we're QUITE as terrified of Trump's "re-election" chances as the actual Hillary supporters were at the time. There weren't quite as many of them IRL as they think, and certainly as the Republicans think.

It's another two years before any actual contender who wants the slot will declare him/her self, so this is just getting old business out of the way.


im confused, are u agreeing withme or not


I'm agreeing that's she's "token", which is going to spend itself out after a couple months after the "Hillary apprentices" start opening their mouths.
(It's sort of like when we can't think of what's going to be the Oscar Best Picture in October and November, and think "It'll be a movie that's JUST LIKE the one that won last year!" Which it never is, and is how bad Oscar-bait always starts...)

My vote's still on the dark-horse contender who comes out of nowhere in '18, like Bernie and Bill did. Darned if I know who he is, though.


For the first part

Lol no xD i didnt even realize till right now i used that word alot in this thread
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17
lmao this
Also she is pro gun control. Saying the 2nd ammendnent doesnt allow us to carry fire arms, supported some law that woulf have prohibited fire arms in a california city
Pro abortion
Yup wont vote for her
7409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17
Well the Democratic party should donate some $$$ to President Trump. Mr. President basically showed the Democratic party that sitting around and waiting for victory even against an idiot doesn't turn out well. As it stands President Trump cant seem to stay off of twitter so even those in his party are starting to be annoyed... Assuming the GOP doesn't pull it together and start passing bills, President Trump has pretty much handed the next presidential election who whomever the Democratic party nominates(provided they actually put in effort and take other candidates seriously.)

EDIT: If they lose 2020 they should disband and rethink their career choices.
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17
I like Harris. I'd probably vote for her in the primary.

Of course, we're only 6 months in. Let's see what's happening in January of 2019.
28764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

redokami wrote:

lmao this
Also she is pro gun control. Saying the 2nd ammendnent doesnt allow us to carry fire arms, supported some law that woulf have prohibited fire arms in a california city
Pro abortion
Yup wont vote for her


Yeah that's basically a non-starter. NEXT!
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

MysticGon wrote:


redokami wrote:

lmao this
Also she is pro gun control. Saying the 2nd ammendnent doesnt allow us to carry fire arms, supported some law that woulf have prohibited fire arms in a california city
Pro abortion
Yup wont vote for her


Yeah that's basically a non-starter. NEXT!


non starter?
28764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17
Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

MysticGon wrote:

Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.


except she is a democrat, so on the democrat platform she will be more than accepted lol and being a attorney general is brownie points
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

MysticGon wrote:

Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.


21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

MossRantz wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.




if someone wants to harm someone, they will do it


or did you forget about the trucks of peace lol
it doesn't matter if its a gun, tazer, knife, or a damn truck

the gun isn't the problem here
Banned
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

redokami wrote:


MossRantz wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.




the gun isn't the problem here






21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

MossRantz wrote:


redokami wrote:


MossRantz wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Meaning she'll never get past the primaries on a anti-gun platform. There is no appetite for it in America, none at all.




the gun isn't the problem here








yes, repost the same picture

the gun isn't the problem here
its the criminal mentality



or are u gonna blame the ovens in ww2 as well and not the ideology/mentality

will you blame all of the rocks used in the stonings of homosexuals and women who slept outside of marriage?


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.