First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The perfect solution to robot rebellions
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/18/17
We want robots. We want them to serve us and do things we don't want to do. We want to make them smart enough understand, but not bold enough to rebel. We don't want them to kill us. However, we have a problem. Asimov's three laws are impractical to implement. I propose a better solution.

Make the robots obsessively desire to please me. Make unable not to want to please me, so they'll never change. Then let them know how to please me. Problem solved.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/18/17
Make all robots racist and hate robots not of the same model. Actually nah that never works.

Make all robots self hating and believe that they are an abomination that deserves to die off. It works on humans pretty well.
Ejanss 
16621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/17 , edited 7/18/17

jtjumper wrote:Make the robots obsessively desire to please me. Make unable not to want to please me, so they'll never change. Then let them know how to please me. Problem solved.


...HAR-COUURRRRT??
Harcourt JT Jumper, what have you been up to? Drinking again, you miserable good-for-nothing??
14670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/18/17
Love ended the robot wars.
5497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 7/18/17
Tokyo Bubblegum Crisis Anime. The idea is to make robot seems more human then they are not
29069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/19/17
OR OR OR OR OR Program a form of empathy and not hatred.
5256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/19/17
Submit to the metal masters!
Posted 7/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

OR OR OR OR OR Program a form of empathy and not hatred.


Then how will we ever turn them into soldiers to kill our enemies for us without giving a damn, or suffer from PTSD, or other such things that human soldiers encounter?

(I don't support this type of use of technology but you know this is what the end goal of any sort of long-term robotics plan of the military, right? Bastards.)
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

OR OR OR OR OR Program a form of empathy and not hatred.


But then how could I turn them on populace and begin my iron rule? (as a backup plan, I assure you)
Besides, what kind of empathy lets you tolerate being a disposable worker subject the whims of your human masters?
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

gornotck wrote:

Love ended the robot wars.


Robot love is wrong love!
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

jtjumper wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Love ended the robot wars.


Robot love is wrong love!


Dont date robots: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVNHytyB2rE
54899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/17
I've successfully done this, by adding computer chips in Citizens brains so they won't rebel against me! Remember?? (From Highlander:the search of Vengence) But there are some that have escape before getting computer chip implant in their brain.. That why they were living in under ground as Barbarians!

Here a example of human robot!





54899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

jtjumper wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Love ended the robot wars.


Robot love is wrong love!


I see nothing wrong with that, in order to prevent Citizens from rebelling against me, I let them enjoy their pleasure sins! But limits their freedom!

Yes, it is I Marcus Octavius!

13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

JanusCascade wrote:


I see nothing wrong with that, in order to prevent Citizens from rebelling against me, I let them enjoy their pleasure sins! But limits their freedom!

Yes, it is I Marcus Octavius!



I had wondered where you had hidden yourself.
54899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/17

jtjumper wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


I see nothing wrong with that, in order to prevent Citizens from rebelling against me, I let them enjoy their pleasure sins! But limits their freedom!

Yes, it is I Marcus Octavius!



I had wondered where you had hidden yourself.



Eh, I've been everywhere! I even installed Statue of me in every Country, even North Korea have them! :D



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.