First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst Character In Anime You Ever Seen Someone Deemed Their "Waifu" Or "Husbando"?
21213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
Nabiki Tendo from Ranma. Money driven bitch. But she was a my original waifu.

1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

StriderShinryu wrote:

The first one that comes to mind is probably Umaru. I mean, I guess she's cute looking but that\s pretty much the only thing she has going for her.


The country girl from that show who has a crush on the older brother is clearly best girl. Umaru is a totally selfish and manipulative brat. In short, I agree. xD

1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

zangeif123 wrote:

Nabiki Tendo from Ranma. Money driven bitch. But she was a my original waifu.



It is brave of you to admit past failings.
60946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 2/4/18
*looks left, looks right*

No other Gundam fans here yet, so it is my duty to mention Fllay Allster from Gundam Seed.
49437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

*looks left, looks right*

No other Gundam fans here yet, so it is my duty to mention Fllay Allster from Gundam Seed.


Ugh!
26198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Various
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

Goff256 wrote:


Chinchin girl from Eromanga.[



. . . . . I have never heard of this character until right now but now I want to watch this show. The word "chinchin" is so cute.

1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

LavenderMintRose wrote:


Goff256 wrote:


Chinchin girl from Eromanga.[



. . . . . I have never heard of this character until right now but now I want to watch this show. The word "chinchin" is so cute.



9946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17



MonoDreams wrote:

Any girl from Sword art Online (except Leafa)





qualeshia3 wrote:

I'm gonna get a good laugh out of this thread.




1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

AsukaAyanami wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

The first one that comes to mind is probably Umaru. I mean, I guess she's cute looking but that\s pretty much the only thing she has going for her.


The country girl from that show who has a crush on the older brother is clearly best girl. Umaru is a totally selfish and manipulative brat. In short, I agree. xD



I always liked that quiet Kirei girl though. Petite black haired chicks do it for me


Redheads too
lawdog 
45941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
Tetsuya, from The irregular at Magic High.

He is the most insanely overpowered character, the worst example of author wish fulfillment run amuck, the ultimate Mary Sue/Gary Stu character of all time. To say nothing of the whole sister-thing.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 3/11/18
Worst girl someone I know has called a waifu is dis one

1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:


AsukaAyanami wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

The first one that comes to mind is probably Umaru. I mean, I guess she's cute looking but that\s pretty much the only thing she has going for her.


The country girl from that show who has a crush on the older brother is clearly best girl. Umaru is a totally selfish and manipulative brat. In short, I agree. xD



I always liked that quiet Kirei girl though. Petite black haired chicks do it for me


Redheads too ;)


The one who chased her brother around with a bokken? Yeah, she is pretty fly. Her brother was hilarious.

Yes, many notable anime peeps have red hair, there is a definite pattern. I'm pretty fixated on how funny Satania is lately.

As for eromanga sensei, yeah, her character design is alright, like her long jacket thing is cute, but other than that she's a shut in moe blob with not much going on. She is a talented artist, but that's there purely to conveniently give her something to relate to her brother with. I reserve judgment somewhat simply because I haven't finished that show yet. If you give me a way quiet type character like her who is just so perfectly bashful, then I can't help feeling like what you are actually doing is giving me a pretty much empty slate to project onto. She could be anyone on the inside. Hoping she'll come out of her shell and develop as a character in an interesting way but seems like it will be some basic sh*t. Her big secret is "Actually I love you Onii-chan." Color me surprised. A little sister whose character consist of being in love with her older brother.

I have a nagging feeling that the best female character the creator of Eromanga sensei and Oreimo has created is Saori, the true hero of Oreimo.

1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17

AsukaAyanami wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:


AsukaAyanami wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

The first one that comes to mind is probably Umaru. I mean, I guess she's cute looking but that\s pretty much the only thing she has going for her.


The country girl from that show who has a crush on the older brother is clearly best girl. Umaru is a totally selfish and manipulative brat. In short, I agree. xD



I always liked that quiet Kirei girl though. Petite black haired chicks do it for me


Redheads too ;)


The one who chased her brother around with a bokken? Yeah, she is pretty fly. Her brother was hilarious.

Yes, many notable anime peeps have red hair, there is a definite pattern. I'm pretty fixated on how funny Satania is lately.

As for eromanga sensei, yeah, her character design is alright, like her long jacket thing is cute, but other than that she's a shut in moe blob with not much going on. She is a talented artist, but that's there purely to conveniently give her something to relate to her brother with. I reserve judgment somewhat simply because I haven't finished that show yet. If you give me a way quiet type character like her who is just so perfectly bashful, then I can't help feeling like what you are actually doing is giving me a pretty much empty slate to project onto. She could be anyone on the inside. Hoping she'll come out of her shell and develop as a character in an interesting way but seems like it will be some basic sh*t. Her big secret is "Actually I love you Onii-chan." Color me surprised. A little sister whose character consist of being in love with her older brother.

I have a nagging feeling that the best female character the creator of Eromanga sensei and Oreimo has created is Saori, the true hero of Oreimo.



I hate on trashy shows because unfortunately I'm sort of an elitist. Only shitty shows I enjoy are Himouto, & Golden Boy (this one isn't shitty lol it's the only good ecchi EVER.)

So Eromanga made me feel sick and I'm sure Oreimo would invoke the same feelings :p
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/22/17
Oh I'll watch trash. That's for sure. I'm sure it is because of a darkness deep in my sole that I can endure it, but yeah, I watch the trash. Maybe it is like a sort of train-wreck fascination. I can't look away. I also have this bad habit of wanting to play the devil's advocate and find merit in things with little merit. It also makes the gems that much more sparkly.

I'm honestly more put off by something like sword art online than I am by Oreimo. I might be a bad person. xD
1086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brasília
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 3/11/18
Definitely :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.