First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Finding Forum Friends LOL
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/20/17
Hello!

I've been a user for about a year but have never dug deep into the comments or forums just either binged and or watched the latest episode and dipped LMAO! But I wanna get more interactive so if you wanna.... hmu please!! ARIGATO
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 7/20/17
I really hope you changed your mind since the creation of your account, Kirino is like the worst imouto ever. Felix from Re: Zero is a better girl and he's male.
Posted 7/20/17
First response and it's a shot at your taste in women
Anyways welcome to the forums, hope you like it here
Posted 7/20/17 , edited 7/21/17
The forums are for hate, not friends, friend.


Magical-Soul wrote:

I really hope you changed your mind since the creation of your account, Kirino is like the worst imouto ever. Felix from Re: Zero is a better girl and he's male.


Felix is best girl period.
1768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
I heard we were talking about Felix. I lied. I'm not that cool. But stuff about Felix and stuff. I came here based on the title like everyone else I assume.

Nya~

@OP

Anyway. So you already got it for your Kirino account name, but your Avatar is Aoba. She's pretty cool and stuff. Did you see her cat cosplay in the new season? She's like a cat person in it. Kind of like Felix.

Thoughts on Felix?
5502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

KirinoForBestGirl wrote:

Hello!

I've been a user for about a year but have never dug deep into the comments or forums just either binged and or watched the latest episode and dipped LMAO! But I wanna get more interactive so if you wanna.... hmu please!! ARIGATO


Welcome aboard!
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
this is super wavy thank you!
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

Magical-Soul wrote:

I really hope you changed your mind since the creation of your account, Kirino is like the worst imouto ever. Felix from Re: Zero is a better girl and he's male.


ngl I did it for a friend tbh LMAO #TeamAyase and I've heard nothing but good things about re:zero so I'll give it a peek when I'm free
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

First response and it's a shot at your taste in women
Anyways welcome to the forums, hope you like it here


NOOOO I MUST DEFEND MY BEST GIRL LOOOL
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
thank you ARIGATO!
13894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
Hello
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17


Thanks for coming by! Hello ~
Posted 7/21/17
Hello there.
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / in my canadian igloo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

Ashscot wrote:

Hello there.


hello ~
30957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
Welcome don't mind the trolls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.