First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Did OJ Simpson do it?
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
Probably. The whole "If I Did It" book is incredibly suspicous.
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
I remember school stopping class so we could hear the verdict. There was so much racial tension. My middle school was divided for a while because of this. Whites only hung out with other whites and same for the blacks. It was so stupid and we where all little morons.
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
No.
8062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
Yes.
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/17


do IT !

do it ! do it! do it! do it! do IT ?
1874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/21/17

dulun18 wrote:



do IT !

do it ! do it! do it! do it! do IT ?


3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

ronin99 wrote:





13063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/21/17

runec wrote:

This thread is about 20 years to late.


Do people automatically lose opinions after 20 years? Also, he's being released soon.
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New York
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
marge killed homer
Ejanss 
16829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/17 , edited 7/21/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:

That glove fit, it shrunk and he had a latex glove on underneath. Dude was smiling too lol, he knew what he was doing. He did all this extra subtle shit to make it seem like he was struggling to put it on. He did it :p


In fact, every time I see that smug glove-struggling footage on decade-iconic news clips, all I can hear is that Frank Nelson line from a Flintstones episode:

"It, er, won't fit my fingers."
"It might if you WASHED them..."


jtjumper wrote:

runec wrote:

This thread is about 20 years to late.


Do people automatically lose opinions after 20 years?


Well, that depends...What are your favorite hit groups of 1994?
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/21/17
NO!!
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 7/21/17


pretty adament there buddy
Posted 7/22/17 , edited 7/22/17

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Seems like a cop out of an answer.


Maybe. But I didn't care when I saw his murder trial on the news (back when it happened) ... and nothing's really changed in the last 20 years to make me care about whether he did it or not. I wasn't a fan of his (when he was a football player), nor do I know any of the persons involved in the murder or OJ Simpson in general. Since it doesn't directly or indirectly impact me, I don't really see much of a purpose to concern myself with whether he did it or not.
15175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Seems like a cop out of an answer.


Maybe. But I didn't care when I saw his murder trial on the news (back when it happened) ... and nothing's really changed in the last 20 years to make me care about whether he did it or not. I wasn't a fan of his (when he was a football player), nor do I know any of the persons involved in the murder or OJ Simpson in general. Since it doesn't directly or indirectly impact me, I don't really see much of a purpose to concern myself with whether he did it or not.


Then that makes two of us.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.