First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ✦ ✧ ✦
ᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
「 18 / M 」
Offline
Posted 8/12/17 , edited 8/13/17



HELLO! my name is Mira xD I am new to this group but not to crunchyroll I've been using this site for a long time but i just got back into it xD
Very nice to meet you guys o-o

I play a lot of games but my main ones are Overwatch and Elsword LOL

hope to get along with errybody here

Hi hi Mira!!!!!!! <3
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Elysion
Offline
Posted 8/12/17 , edited 8/13/17
HELLO HELLO BRO! Wes gud? (What's good) LOL
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/15/17
Hello to all of you amazing people out there!!! I'm a person that mostly goes by the name of Kimi
Just like Mira, I am new to this group, Buuuuuut, I've been using CR for ages.
And uh, I like people. and food. and uh, fun stuff. as well as the colors blue and purple. And other stuff!

lawl.
ᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
「 18 / M 」
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/15/17

Something_Unoriginal wrote:

Hello to all of you amazing people out there!!! I'm a person that mostly goes by the name of Kimi
Just like Mira, I am new to this group, Buuuuuut, I've been using CR for ages.
And uh, I like people. and food. and uh, fun stuff. as well as the colors blue and purple. And other stuff!

lawl.

Hi hi Kimi <3
Posted 8/16/17 , edited 8/17/17
Name is Lillian but you may call me Lilly or Lilac. I have watch a lot of anime but my top 3 favorites anime will have to be Kuroko No Basket, Boruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I'm capable of rewatching KNB or KHR again. I'm in love with reding but I have on hold for now. I have thing for the color Yellow and Purple. I hope that we can get along.
ᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
「 18 / M 」
Offline
Posted 8/16/17 , edited 8/17/17

feather-after wrote:

Name is Lillian but you may call me Lilly or Lilac. I have watch a lot of anime but my top 3 favorites anime will have to be Kuroko No Basket, Boruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I'm capable of rewatching KNB or KHR again. I'm in love with reding but I have on hold for now. I have thing for the color Yellow and Purple. I hope that we can get along.

Hi hi Lilly!
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
11094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/17 , edited 8/18/17
yo i am self proclaimed meme master
im an adult i swear
fav colors are black white blood red and deep blue
what do i look like? i look like a meme master
and btw i am a dude
feel free to hit me up in pm if you want to play a game
i got steam and xbox 1
ᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
「 18 / M 」
Offline
Posted 8/18/17 , edited 8/18/17

TechtonicTech wrote:

yo i am self proclaimed meme master
im an adult i swear
fav colors are black white blood red and deep blue
what do i look like? i look like a meme master
and btw i am a dude
feel free to hit me up in pm if you want to play a game
i got steam and xbox 1
Hi hi self proclaimed meme master! xD
ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
21357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 9/11/17 , edited 9/11/17
-Kicks down the door- hOi! My name is DERRRRRRP. Don't say it like that, just call me Derp. I LOVE KONOHA-WAIFU. KONOHA-WAIFU IS WONDERFUL. He's from Mekakucity Actors, by the way.

About me: Konoha-Waifu

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Intergalactic...
Offline
Posted 10/10/17 , edited 10/10/17
ᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
「 18 / M 」
Offline
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/16/17

derpcat12 wrote:

-Kicks down the door- hOi! My name is DERRRRRRP. Don't say it like that, just call me Derp. I LOVE KONOHA-WAIFU. KONOHA-WAIFU IS WONDERFUL. He's from Mekakucity Actors, by the way.

About me: Konoha-Waifu



Hi hi Derp and Eronik!!!
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Intergalactic...
Offline
Posted 10/16/17 , edited 10/16/17
I'm confused
ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
21357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/20/17

eroniK wrote:

I'm confused :o


Confused? Why? Is it because of the multiple times I’ve said Konoha-Waifu?
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Intergalactic...
Offline
Posted 10/20/17 , edited 10/20/17

derpcat12 wrote:


eroniK wrote:

I'm confused :o


Confused? Why? Is it because of the multiple times I’ve said Konoha-Waifu?


It's because of how noobish I am xD Sorry.
ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
21357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 10/20/17 , edited 10/21/17

eroniK wrote:


derpcat12 wrote:


eroniK wrote:

I'm confused :o


Confused? Why? Is it because of the multiple times I’ve said Konoha-Waifu?


It's because of how noobish I am xD Sorry.


Aww you’re not a noob! Don’t worry. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.