First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply New Catalog Titles: BAYONETTA: Bloody Fate and King of Thorn
15301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/3/17

EthanSmart wrote:

As it still is the same here in the United Kingdom


I just looked specifically for you and all 12 episodes are up currently (using site), they were for me yesterday too (on Xbox app). I'm in Scotland so it's maybe a bug with your device?

Anyway gonna be a lot of happy campers with AC season 2 being announced - I'll stick to dub with that one as that's what I started with it on but it's too good a show for CR only subbers to miss out on (enjoy Scandinavia).
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/17
hehe OMG :> Two big ones today, Shiki, wich I have the dvd set of, but can't find disc two and wanted to finish it, and assasination classroom wich I've been holding off on for the second part :>
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Online
Posted 8/4/17
Yay! I've been waiting for season 2 of Assassination classroom. Also wanted to watch Dangan Ronpa for a while now; didn't know funi had it.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 8/4/17
Finally!! A little bit of horror being added to the list! Keep 'em coming CR!
And to anyone who hasn't watched AC, do yourself a favor and just watch it already! For such a weird concept (because most animes don't have that, right?), the story, character development, and pacing will keep you hooked until the very last episode. So, again.... just watch it already!
5031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17
All my country's neighbors are getting all this but nothing for Finland?
20067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / downey ca
Offline
Posted 8/4/17
I wonder if bringing back the anime kobato to crunchyroll is a possibility?
76116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / NE Ohio | Beijing
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

vempula wrote: All my country's neighbors are getting all this but nothing for Finland?

I can' recall a single one of these older Funimation licenses with their subs moved from Funimation to Crunchyroll under the cross distribution deal that have included Finland. Seems like all that time that Crunchyroll was getting Finland along with the other Nordic countries, it was not because the Japanese were pushing it, but because Crunchyroll was asking for it ... and Funimation at the same time was never asking for it.

Luckily they DID sign the cross distribution deal, so the "simuldubs" that Funimation has picked up since then has included Finland in their Crunchyroll subtitle simulcast ... but the legacy of the older license contracts will be there for quite a while, since licensors pick up rights for five, seven or more years, and often renew the license of the more popular series ... sometimes more than once.
28486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
Weird issue here from the UK, can't see Gun X Sword (says there are regional limitation, even though the announcement mentions the UK) and Shiki misses many episodes (it starts with having only the odd ones, then it gets random).
15301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/4/17

TheGordianNot wrote:

Weird issue here from the UK, can't see Gun X Sword (says there are regional limitation, even though the announcement mentions the UK) and Shiki misses many episodes (it starts with having only the odd ones, then it gets random).


Lol I'm getting the exact same issues this time, really weird
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

agila61 wrote:


vempula wrote: All my country's neighbors are getting all this but nothing for Finland?

I can' recall a single one of these older Funimation licenses with their subs moved from Funimation to Crunchyroll under the cross distribution deal that have included Finland. Seems like all that time that Crunchyroll was getting Finland along with the other Nordic countries, it was not because the Japanese were pushing it, but because Crunchyroll was asking for it ... and Funimation at the same time was never asking for it.

Luckily they DID sign the cross distribution deal, so the "simuldubs" that Funimation has picked up since then has included Finland in their Crunchyroll subtitle simulcast ... but the legacy of the older license contracts will be there for quite a while, since licensors pick up rights for five, seven or more years, and often renew the license of the more popular series ... sometimes more than once.


So without CR, Finland might get less anime coz of japanese license people think that Finland is part of eastern Europe or something like that ?

38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/17
DENMARK WHAT ABOUT DENMARK ???!!!!
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/17
I was looking up a little bit ago to see when AC Season 2 was making its way here so very happy to see this announcement
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 8/4/17

Skode24 wrote:


EthanSmart wrote:

As it still is the same here in the United Kingdom


I just looked specifically for you and all 12 episodes are up currently (using site), they were for me yesterday too (on Xbox app). I'm in Scotland so it's maybe a bug with your device?

Anyway gonna be a lot of happy campers with AC season 2 being announced - I'll stick to dub with that one as that's what I started with it on but it's too good a show for CR only subbers to miss out on (enjoy Scandinavia).


It has been sorted completely when I had a look now. And I am so happy Shiki and Assassination Classroom was released on Crunchyroll
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 8/4/17
Everything has been fixed that I'm aware of.
15301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
They've still not fixed Gun X Sword for the UK, it's not available for us.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.