First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Chit Chat about featured "Androcentrism" users!
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/1/17 , edited 8/1/17
Woahhh you are all now on my 'to bite list' lolol
Accurate description though, and my claws protect me!
26461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 8/1/17 , edited 8/1/17
PsychoticVixen, you're beautiful! Marry me!
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/1/17 , edited 8/1/17
I'm afraid someone already asked that question 4 years ago! sowwy
Posted 8/1/17 , edited 8/1/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

PsychoticVixen, you're beautiful! Marry me!



PsychoticVixen wrote:

I'm afraid someone already asked that question 4 years ago! sowwy


Poor PV, better luck next time ole chap
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 8/1/17 , edited 8/1/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


KirinoForBestGirl wrote:

PsychoticVixen sounds like a cheeky streamer ;)


sounds like someone who lures you in by acting sweet and kind then blackmails you and makes you there slave and discards you when you are done.


Going by the name


Woah, really?!
18346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Idaho
Offline
Posted 8/3/17 , edited 8/4/17
Oh hey, it's that Noctis guy. I see that person all the time in GD and he makes some very lengthy posts, especially in those debates. I don't read them like 95% of the time but I'm sure that they make good points. Really though, I'm sure there are a lot of other users who do that but I find him to be the most noticeable in my opinion. Other than that, he seems intelligent.
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 8/3/17 , edited 8/4/17
Quite something ive stumbled onto
26461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 8/3/17 , edited 8/4/17
14459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 8/3/17 , edited 8/4/17
The Hallmarks of the Crunchyroll Forums:


Potentsaliva's search for older women and boobs in general.

The political arguements in General Discussion.

summerbeat's impressive spamming.

Axerilis's love for goth styles.

PeripheralVisionary's marriage proposals and love for imoutos.

thekevin4: thwip

Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17
Are we supposed to talk about random users are the one in the OP?
18346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Idaho
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17
Pretty sure the OP meant only the users featured in her post and right now there's only 4.
120419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

Zavinus wrote:

Pretty sure the OP meant only the users featured in her post and right now there's only 4.


She would have been wise to put that in her title, instead of the mostly hidden description.

(I'm willing to change it for her if she asks.)
24974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

Shipwright wrote:

The Hallmarks of the Crunchyroll Forums:


Potentsaliva's search for older women and boobs in general.

The political arguements in General Discussion.

summerbeat's impressive spamming.

Axerilis's love for goth styles.

PeripheralVisionary's marriage proposals and love for imoutos.

thekevin4: thwip



3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

lorreen wrote:


Zavinus wrote:

Pretty sure the OP meant only the users featured in her post and right now there's only 4.


She would have been wise to put that in her title, instead of the mostly hidden description.

(I'm willing to change it for her if she asks.)


You can change it. I guess some people might not read the OP.
29197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/4/17

Zavinus wrote:

Oh hey, it's that Noctis guy. I see that person all the time in GD and he makes some very lengthy posts, especially in those debates. I don't read them like 95% of the time but I'm sure that they make good points. Really though, I'm sure there are a lot of other users who do that but I find him to be the most noticeable in my opinion. Other than that, he seems intelligent.


Noticeable, must be that stunning flair I have.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.