First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Every girlfriend should comes with a manual
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fredreload wrote:


RyukoKuroki wrote:

Why, how, why does this forum have so many serious posts?




Fred got bored, it turned serious and Fred decided to vent, having a manual would be a bad concept but Fred just wants to have some fun, apologizes


Eh, for what's it worth. I'm enjoying the conversation.
5989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fearisfreedom wrote:


fredreload wrote:


fearisfreedom wrote:

If I received a manual for another person I'd have more questions than anything else, especially if it didn't come from the person who it was for. I'd probably just say "I'd rather get to know them myself"
I mean the main problem with a manual is that no matter who comes from it's just going to be painted with the bias of the person writing that they have towards that person. Which isn't bad, but it will most likely be different from the opinion that I form of that person on my own, because you know, individual perspective. It's like a nice idea that falls apart really quickly when you think about it.


Right, but you've seen "The Hitch" right? Some does not have a chance until a chance is presented, and you have to try and get that chance yourself. Are you in favor of the doctor of trying to hook the people up, or no ?


That's a good question.
It's been awhile since I've seen that movie geez.
I mean people hooking up other people is something that is a standard option these days so I'm not so much against as I don't think it's for me.
Like you skip all the steps of becoming comfortable with someone while at the same time setting up certain expectations.


Ya I probably skipped a few steps, and to be honest I am pretty weak at face to face conversation with a girl. But if the person knows you really well and you tried to act polite and distanced it sorts of drive them away , like the person knows you are ecchi, and you are acting polite, the person would be like, what the heck are you hiding .


P.S Are you reading my mind ?
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
Skipping steps sometimes helps depending on who you are though.
Can I ask what makes the face to face conversation with girls difficult?
With people don't hide things or being overly polite. Just like be yourself, but also listen to who they are you know and when you find a common thread between the two of you pull on it and see where it goes.
That's why I don't like first impression because commonly people feel the need to put on certain airs and they don't let their shoulders down. All that does though is make those whole impression pointless because soon as they do get comfortable they are almost different person and like that's the one I want to get to know.
Now this has certain pitfalls, people don't always get along and I've been myself and not gelled well many a person in the past and things just kind of implode, and like while I do want things to work and at the very least make new friends, sometimes I'm not the type of person people want to be around and that's cool. I still rather be me than change myself around to fit with strangers.
Oh, not reading minds to answer that. I can sort of read people on a good day, but I don't think that today's a good day for that.
5989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fearisfreedom wrote:

Skipping steps sometimes helps depending on who you are though.
Can I ask what makes the face to face conversation with girls difficult?
With people don't hide things or being overly polite. Just like be yourself, but also listen to who they are you know and when you find a common thread between the two of you pull on it and see where it goes.
That's why I don't like first impression because commonly people feel the need to put on certain airs and they don't let their shoulders down. All that does though is make those whole impression pointless because soon as they do get comfortable they are almost different person and like that's the one I want to get to know.
Now this has certain pitfalls, people don't always get along and I've been myself and not gelled well many a person in the past and things just kind of implode, and like while I do want things to work and at the very least make new friends, sometimes I'm not the type of person people want to be around and that's cool. I still rather be me than change myself around to fit with strangers.
Oh, not reading minds to answer that. I can sort of read people on a good day, but I don't think that today's a good day for that.


Why do I have difficulty. Well if I see an ugly girl most people just want to get away, you could act mean, but the person's done nothing wrong, but in your heart you think that no I do not want to be with her, while on the face you have to act polite and indifferent, while deep down you feel like acting indifferent is wrong because that is the same as lying, but if you do not act you would look mean, that is for the ugly girls, but I mean no offense.

For good looking girl, I want to be with her right, I try to be casual, very casual, but I stare at places, legs, boobs, or worse, I breath hard, and I stutter, welp, such things drives girls away and that is not a risk I want to take. You blew a date, you lose the girl. I am trying too hard to appeal to them, which makes me seem fake, and normal casual talk catches no attention, it has to be the bad boy talk .

Right the first impression, if you meet me in person you'd probably be driven 10m away, at least that's what's happening at my work place.

Fred's been alone for the last 7 years, I can talk to 1 or 2 people on Facebook, none on MSN, and a few on Skype. If I do not greet strangers, no one would talk to me, and I assume other people are either on the same boat or they got their own group of friends, I think they are on the same boat


P.S Feel free to reply, it's been a while that I get to express myself. Most of the time people just take it for me being Wreck it Ralph, that scares me, and it did, but what can I say, sometimes I feel I am born ugly, you express too much, and all of the sudden people look down on you. I'll check the posts tomorrow, if you feel like or do not feel like replying it's cool

P.S Nope, Fred is not being bullied, and I will not admit that because good looking girls look down on the one getting bullied . Fred remembers, and with tons of hate
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
These points of view are very simplistic and all I can think to say is clarity of self instead of what you are in relation to others will help because with that clarity people who will appreciate that will come naturally.
But trying so hard to do certain things. appear certain ways, will only cause you to overthink and stumble.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
Triggered.
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
all women do come with manuals. problem is to spite you they've tippexed the english side and you'd have to read the french side. if you're french it's arabic and so on.

you'll have to crack the code of an unfamiliar language to make a woman happy. I doubt I've ever managed it myself
5989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fearisfreedom wrote:

These points of view are very simplistic and all I can think to say is clarity of self instead of what you are in relation to others will help because with that clarity people who will appreciate that will come naturally.
But trying so hard to do certain things. appear certain ways, will only cause you to overthink and stumble.


Clarity = Wreck It Ralph(God of Cookery) = The hero that stabbed Lelouch. I've tried many times explaining my situations over and over again on Facebook, I wish Stein's Gate is real. A few friends stayed, some left.

P.S Sigh, Fred is equally good at driving a girl away. Still, talking too much generates fear, you cannot appeal to everyone you know. I will see


omlettespammer wrote:

all women do come with manuals. problem is to spite you they've tippexed the english side and you'd have to read the french side. if you're french it's arabic and so on.

you'll have to crack the code of an unfamiliar language to make a woman happy. I doubt I've ever managed it myself


Put your heart into it, it will work out
33470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
I don't think so, since a girlfriend is just a girlfriend. You experiment and a breakup is just a breakup. You learn.

A wife, however... Perhaps a wife should come with a manual but a wife never does so you'd still have to learn on the go.
5989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

nanikore2 wrote:

I don't think so, since a girlfriend is just a girlfriend. You experiment and a breakup is just a breakup. You learn.

A wife, however... Perhaps a wife should come with a manual but a wife never does so you'd still have to learn on the go.


People's got a mind reading machine, and they still don't know what I am thinking. Maybe they do
33470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fredreload wrote:

Right the first impression, if you meet me in person you'd probably be driven 10m away, at least that's what's happening at my work place.



In that case I don't think it's the case of a girlfriend manual but a social interaction manual.
33470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fredreload wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

I don't think so, since a girlfriend is just a girlfriend. You experiment and a breakup is just a breakup. You learn.

A wife, however... Perhaps a wife should come with a manual but a wife never does so you'd still have to learn on the go.


People's got a mind reading machine, and they still don't know what I am thinking. Maybe they do


When it comes to women, it's not that complicated.

Women just want their feelings acknowledged - They don't really care if you know exactly what they're thinking as much as you know that they're going through something emotionally.

If you just want to reason with them, forget it. It'd just make them feel worse.

Do something that makes them happy and/or feel better.

When it's the wife, just admit that you're wrong. The woman boss is always right You hear that tired old advice at weddings all the time but it's true.
5989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

nanikore2 wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Right the first impression, if you meet me in person you'd probably be driven 10m away, at least that's what's happening at my work place.



In that case I don't think it's the case of a girlfriend manual but a social interaction manual.


Not if everyone is reading my mind, I assume they are reading my mind


nanikore2 wrote:


fredreload wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

I don't think so, since a girlfriend is just a girlfriend. You experiment and a breakup is just a breakup. You learn.

A wife, however... Perhaps a wife should come with a manual but a wife never does so you'd still have to learn on the go.


People's got a mind reading machine, and they still don't know what I am thinking. Maybe they do


When it comes to women, it's not that complicated.

Women just want their feelings acknowledged - They don't really care if you know exactly what they're thinking as much as you know that they're going through something emotionally.

If you just want to reason with them, forget it. It'd just make them feel worse.

Do something that makes them happy and/or feel better.

When it's the wife, just admit that you're wrong. The woman boss is always right You hear that tired old advice at weddings all the time but it's true.


Like my senpai once said. Girls are emotional beings, guys aren't meant to handle them emotionally

P.S Welp, did I give off my secret ?
33470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17

fredreload wrote:

Not if everyone is reading my mind, I assume they are reading my mind



Here is rule number 1 for Fred.

Rule#1 Do not assume other people can read your mind.
19427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/2/17 , edited 8/2/17
They do, but its written in an indecipherable language and has not been updated. The technical writer was moved to another project and the support team was moved to more reasonable projects.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.