First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card X=
Creator
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

Nickname : gaby-chan
Username : goddessofmusic
Age : 13
Gender : Female
Fave anime : lolz too many..



IT'S DONE !!
WOOOTS
Member
4846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find me~
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Kyoumi wrote:


clynefaction12 wrote:

Nickname: Lakue Clynilla


Username: clynefaction12


Age: 08


Gender: Female


Favorite Anime:Chokotto Sisters,Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Pure),Tokyo Mew Mew,Flame of Recca,Fruits Basket,Saiunkoku Monogatari,Ragnarok


teeheees ~
it's been 11 days since you posted here
and I have not even replied you.
Any idea why ? Its because I DID NOT SAW IT !!!
ARHHHHH >;{
demo ~ here it is ~




....Thank you for the membership card....

Posted 3/8/08

Kyoumi wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:

Nickname : gaby-chan
Username : goddessofmusic
Age : 13
Gender : Female
Fave anime : lolz too many..



IT'S DONE !!
WOOOTS


ThanK uuuu vERRRRRRRRRyyyyyyyyy mUCh!!!

Member
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Kyoumi wrote:


angeline_chong94 wrote:

Nickname : Angeline
Username : angeline_chong94
Age : 14 {2008}
Gender : Female
Fave anime : Too many ^^



Gomegome ~
I prefer this membership card

then the old one
HONTONI GOMENASAI ~!


nice ^^ thanks
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Kyoumi wrote:


Fennec wrote:

Nickname: Cherii
Username: Fennec
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Fave anime: Bleach, Lucky Star & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The first type for me pls~




gomegome ~
I prefer this membership card

then the old one
HONTONI GOMENASAI ~!


No prob ^^
Moderator
13507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kingdom heart..
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Kyoumi wrote:


Eiji_xd wrote:

Cloud
Eiji_xd
18
male
FFVII CrisisCore



Nii-san gome ~ late quote
But im done with it
hahas ~


tnx kyomie chan its really nc

Creator
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Eiji_xd wrote:


Kyoumi wrote:


Eiji_xd wrote:

Cloud
Eiji_xd
18
male
FFVII CrisisCore



Nii-san gome ~ late quote
But im done with it
hahas ~


tnx kyomie chan its really nc




teehees ~ arigato
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TAE GOONNNNN'S HE...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Kyoumi wrote:


xAmeliax wrote:

Nickname: Amelia
Username xAmeliax
Age :14
Gender :Female
Fave anime :Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Gakuen Alice, Cardcaptor Sakura
Design: the dotted line one....
Pic:

or this pic:


I choosed the first picture, any idea why ?
It's because its clearer then the second picture


I luv it!! Thanxs!!
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Username: orbunion55

Nickname: Caren Methathha

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Fave Anime: Too Many...

Picture:
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Kyoumi wrote:


DeniseHaruhi wrote:

Nickname: Haru
Username: DeniseHaruhi
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Fav anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya



Gomegome ~
I prefer this membership card

then the old one
HONTONI GOMENASAI !!


eh you spelled wrong on the membership card it should "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" not "The melody of Haruhi Suzumiya"
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Username :adelineang840
Age :12++/13
Gender :Female
Fave anime :~*Lots*~
pic:
Creator
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Username: orbunion55

Nickname: Caren Methathha

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Fave Anime: Too Many...

Picture:


ahahahas ~
done ~ ^_^
teehees ~
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Kyoumi wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Username: orbunion55

Nickname: Caren Methathha

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Fave Anime: Too Many...

Picture:


ahahahas ~
done ~ ^_^
teehees ~


Thanks!!
Creator
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Username :adelineang840
Age :12++/13
Gender :Female
Fave anime :~*Lots*~
pic:


it's done ^_^
ahahahahas ~
btw, the other membership card..
I spelled wrong didn't I ?
mahh ~ I think I'm going to redo it ahahahas ~
here's yours
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Kyoumi wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Username :adelineang840
Age :12++/13
Gender :Female
Fave anime :~*Lots*~
pic:


it's done ^_^
ahahahahas ~
btw, the other membership card..
I spelled wrong didn't I ?
mahh ~ I think I'm going to redo it ahahahas ~
here's yours


Thx alot^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.