First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply CR could really use a "Watch Together" Function
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
Not only would I massively use this function with a bunch of my friends for all the newest shows. I can't imagine the popularity it would have if it was allowed with Twitch. I know plenty of streamers that would eat this feature up, and once a week or something watch their favorite shows with everyone.

Make it so only premium users can use it or something, I'm certain it would massively increase the amount of users on premium if they could watch anime with their favorite streamer. Let alone people who just want to be easily sync'd with friends.
8635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
Yeah okay. That'd be cool.
27448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 12 days ago
Just use Rabbit. I do not see a point when other services provide it, and perhaps much better than Crunchyroll ever could. It is not Crunchyroll's aim or forte, and the demand is already reasonably fulfilled by Rabbit, which is considerably better, even on lower end computers.
94651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 9/17/17
they did have something like this some odd years back, there was a live chat with people watching the same thing as you. it was scrapped fairly quickly as not many used it.
3309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
It would be neat.
35702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
That would be amazing.
9450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just use Rabbit. I do not see a point when other services provide it, and perhaps much better than Crunchyroll ever could. It is not Crunchyroll's aim or forte, and the demand is already reasonably fulfilled by Rabbit, which is considerably better, even on lower end computers.


I agree. Never used Rabbit before but from what I heard, its pretty good. I think you tried to invite me to it once, or was that Limby....
90964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17

munchthis wrote:

they did have something like this some odd years back, there was a live chat with people watching the same thing as you. it was scrapped fairly quickly as not many used it.


I remember it being the opposite. I remember them scrapping the live chat because of how tolling it was to their servers at the time.
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
But that's for people who have friends. Not for a loner like me.
94651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17

Khaltazar wrote:


munchthis wrote:

they did have something like this some odd years back, there was a live chat with people watching the same thing as you. it was scrapped fairly quickly as not many used it.


I remember it being the opposite. I remember them scrapping the live chat because of how tolling it was to their servers at the time.


well either way it was scrapped, they could bring it back if the demand is high enough and their servers could handle the load.
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
Yeah I can't wait to watch it by myself
9450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17

Zenpie wrote:

Yeah I can't wait to watch it by myself


Right?
20208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17

Khaltazar wrote:


munchthis wrote:

they did have something like this some odd years back, there was a live chat with people watching the same thing as you. it was scrapped fairly quickly as not many used it.


I remember it being the opposite. I remember them scrapping the live chat because of how tolling it was to their servers at the time.


What do you have against trolling?
14716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
"CR finally added an option to watch anime together! my only only problem...."
13123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/17 , edited 8/5/17
Yeah!!!

KappaPride Chat KappaPride Was KappaPride Born KappaPride To KappaPride Make KappaPride History

I wish the marathon thing was still going on FeelsBadMan
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.