Post Reply Drama Section
lotus 
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / bay area
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
Hello! I can't remember if there was ever a drama tab but anyway, I can't seem to find the drama section on the app.. I can only see them when I search. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
One Punch Mod
99415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/5/17

lotus wrote:

Hello! I can't remember if there was ever a drama tab but anyway, I can't seem to find the drama section on the app.. I can only see them when I search. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!


They removed the Drama tab, but you can still access the drama content. Look for "Live Action Drama" in the Genre listing.
lotus 
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / bay area
Offline
Posted 8/6/17

lorreen wrote:


lotus wrote:

Hello! I can't remember if there was ever a drama tab but anyway, I can't seem to find the drama section on the app.. I can only see them when I search. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!


They removed the Drama tab, but you can still access the drama content. Look for "Live Action Drama" in the Genre listing.


Thank you. Guess I'll just have to view the list on PC or desktop mode in my phone browser to see what's new.
50435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/7/17 , edited 8/7/17

lotus wrote:
Thank you. Guess I'll just have to view the list on PC or desktop mode in my phone browser to see what's new.

There's only one "live" show getting updates, Ultraman Geed, and they have that mixed in with all the anime under the "new" tab, then updated episodes. Even on the web page Drama layout, even that one show isn't listed under either updated or simulcasts, also mixed in with the anime listings. It would seem that the Drama section isn't getting much attention lately.
You must be logged in to post.